news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-31-2012, 05:15 PM   #9046
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Bulls face the Thunder tomorrow at 1pm.

D-Rose is still out with a groin injury but Joakim Noah is ready.

Old 04-01-2012, 07:28 PM   #9047
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Celtics kill the Heat and hand them their biggest loss of the season

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2012, 08:03 PM   #9048
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
Bulls face the Thunder tomorrow at 1pm.

D-Rose is still out with a groin injury but Joakim Noah is ready.

Not ready enough apparently.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2012, 09:31 PM   #9049
infinite vagina
piggies

infinite vagina iron monkeyinfinite vagina iron monkeyinfinite vagina iron monkeyinfinite vagina iron monkey

It's going to be a Bulls/Thunder final. I'm fine with either team winning, although I prefer Thunder. I'm sad Linsanity is over. The Heat are just terrible and I hope there's no refball during their games in the playoffs. The race for the last few spots between the Grizzlies/Nuggets/Rockets/Jazz is tight. The Suns might even have a chance to make it. The Wolves could also get in if one of those teams go on a serious losing streak. I'd like to see them get in mainly because of Kevin Love.

infinite vagina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2012, 10:27 AM   #9050
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Clippers lose tonight to a Suns team without Nash or Grant Hill even playing. The Suns are right behind the Clippers in that division and are going to pass them.
Great prediction.

Old 04-03-2012, 11:02 AM   #9051
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

^^
The Clippers are a first round loss in the playoffs, ewok.

Old 04-03-2012, 07:02 PM   #9052
Robert
1%

Quote:
^^
The Clippers are a first round loss in the playoffs, ewok.

With the west the way it is, there are a number of teams that are up there that could lose in the first round. I just think your love/hate for The Clippers is unjustified and has got you disrespecting yourself.

Old 04-03-2012, 10:40 PM   #9053
check two
N.I.

^^
Are you a Clippers fan? Why don't you post in here more often?

Old 04-03-2012, 11:39 PM   #9054
Robert
1%

Quote:
^^
Are you a Clippers fan? Why don't you post in here more often?
Nah, I'm not a Clippers fan. I follow the hapless Twolves. I always check this thread but I haven't posted mainly due to Sense-A's stannish behavior.

Old 04-05-2012, 02:04 AM   #9055
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Bwuahahahaha. The Lakers got the W, but damn son. Lmao @ Bynum's face.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 02:10 AM   #9056
check two
N.I.

was that the offensive foul one?

Old 04-05-2012, 02:14 AM   #9057
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

I had to dip out after the Thunder/Heat game, so I'm not sure whether he got called for an offensive foul on that first one or not. That shit was disrespectful how he elbowed son in the head.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2012, 01:58 PM   #9058
check two
N.I.

The Magic need to get rid of shady Dwight Howard quick, before he becomes even more of a cancer for the team:

-Stan Van Gundy confirms reports that Dwight Howard wants him fired

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...163117052.html

Old 04-06-2012, 04:11 PM   #9059
infinite vagina
piggies

infinite vagina iron monkeyinfinite vagina iron monkeyinfinite vagina iron monkeyinfinite vagina iron monkey

DeMarcus Cousins on Blake Griffin:

"He's babied," Cousins told SI.com after the Kings fell to the Clippers 93-85. "He's the poster child of the league. He sells tickets, but he's babied. Bottom line."

Babied by whom, Cousins was asked.

"The refs, the league -- period," he continued. "He gets away with [everything]. He taunts players. Nothing is done. He's babied."

infinite vagina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 04:11 PM   #9060
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Bulls 93 Celtics 86

Quote:
Celtics kill the Heat and hand them their biggest loss of the season
Bulls kill the Celtics and hand them their worst loss of the season.

Quote:
I thought that was the worst loss for us this year - DOC RIVERS coach Celtics Doc rips the team for its crappy effort http://www.redsarmy.com/home/2012/04...=Google+Reader