news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-14-2012, 01:23 PM   #9091
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol why doesn't he just shave his head or get a hair transplant?

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 03:09 PM   #9092
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
lol why doesn't he just shave his head or get a hair transplant?
he should give them a call

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 03:10 PM   #9093
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

how long until the playoffs?

Old 04-14-2012, 10:49 PM   #9094
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baraka Bombah View Post
Obviously, the postseason is what's most important, but let's not act like Sense-A's post wasn't warranted. The Heat fans on here talk mad shit. That was a regular season game, but it was about as important of a regular season game as there is. If the Heat beat the Bulls in the playoffs, then it won't matter, but if it comes down to a game seven, I can promise you the Heat will take the floor wishing they hadn't lost last night. It was a big win for the Bulls.

The majority of posts in this thread seem to revolve around Miami and come from bulls fans. It's really fucking boring.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 10:53 PM   #9095
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol before ceited got banned, a whole lot of the posts were from himself and dirty about how great the Heat are and that they will be undefeated this season

Old 04-14-2012, 10:59 PM   #9096
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Yeah I know but Heat is usually trolling. These guys are vibing off each other.

Old 04-14-2012, 11:00 PM   #9097
check two
N.I.

I've talked about every team in the NBA, but not many other people seem to want to hear about teams that aren't as 'popular'. Then I was basically told by some here that I shouldn't talk about various teams, and that I should only discuss a favorite team I have. visions even started a thread about it. I'll be bumping my Grizzlies thread soon though.

Old 04-14-2012, 11:03 PM   #9098
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post

The majority of posts in this thread seem to revolve around Miami and come from bulls fans. It's really fucking boring.
Nobody forces you read it. Nobody cares what you think about it. Make a good post about whatever you want to make the thread more exciting Or you could just not click the thread and do something that you find entertaining instead. Who's your favorite team anyway? You could always go post on one of that teams fan boards. The best teams in the league are normally going to get the most discussion in an NBA thread on a hip-hop group's website. It just so happens that there ain't a whole lot of Thunder, or Spurs fans posting here. It's pretty simple really.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:04 PM   #9099
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

id take the grizz over the bulls in the playoffs. grizz are dangerous, everyone knows the bulls are frauds.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2012, 11:08 PM   #9100
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey View Post
id take the grizz over the bulls in the playoffs. grizz are dangerous, everyone knows the bulls are frauds.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:10 PM   #9101
Robert
1%

Quote:
Nobody forces you read it. Nobody cares what you think about it. Make a good post about whatever you want to make the thread more exciting Or you could just not click the thread and do something that you find entertaining instead. Who's your favorite team anyway? You could always go post on one of that teams fan boards. The best teams in the league are normally going to get the most discussion in an NBA thread on a hip-hop group's website. It just so happens that there ain't a whole lot of Thunder, or Spurs fans posting here. It's pretty simple really.
I challenge you or Sense-A to make a good post. I don't need to post in this thread. I basically check it for the articles check two posts up.

Maybe I should post a little more about Lebron's hairline or Gibson dunking on Wade a year ago in the play offs.

Old 04-14-2012, 11:19 PM   #9102
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert View Post
I don't need to post in this thread.
Correct. If all you're going to do is complain about others posts you may as well not post here at all really. While I'm posting about NBA basketball in the NBA thread, you're whining about others posts in the thread.
Old 04-14-2012, 11:21 PM   #9103
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

Quote:
Quote:
For the record, I do think the Gizzlies could be a dangerous team come playoff time.
Old 04-15-2012, 09:39 AM   #9104
Sense-A
PRODIGAL SUN

Sense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal sonSense-A prodigal son

Quote:
everyone knows the bulls are frauds.
Old 04-15-2012, 12:56 PM   #9105
hectis
Vic

don't think so. the bulls like lots of teams this year have a chance to win it all