news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-20-2012, 09:02 PM   #9151
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by KING PLATYPUS View Post
My Bulls are in a tough position now. Would it be better to rest their stars and allow Miami to take the #1 seed, or play all out for victory to stop that from happening? Rose and Deng could certainly use the rest, but the home team has won every game between the Heat and Bulls this season. Not only that, but the road to the conference finals will be much tougher for the #2 seed. fortunately, the Bulls have a great coach that I trust to make the right decision on it. Btw, as much as I hate to, I have to congratulate the Heat on a big win last night. They earned it.

The bulls will go as far as Rose takes them, and if he is not 100% I think it hurts the bulls chances a lot

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 10:49 PM   #9152
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Quote:
its really 50/50 with Van Gundy and Howard. Van Gundy telling the media Dwight wanted him fired was a pretty bitch move, but then again Howard asking for his coach to get the chop is also a bitch move. the person who needs to go first in Orlando however is the GM Otis Smith. everything he has done has been a disaster.

the playoffs are gonna be tight, even though the East looks like a 2 horse race i think the Knicks have a chance to pull off an upset with they way they have been paying lately, and also the Celtics have begun to really get going as well.

same can be said for the west, loads of teams can pull off an upset, the Clippers, Grizzlies all look good.
Either way, I feel bad for Stan Van Gundy. Should he have leaked the news out to the press? Hell no. He's a good coach. Guys like Dwight and Colts owner Jim Irsay get to talk and tweet all they want, but when the coach says something that's actually true, he gets condemned for it? He shouldn't have said it of course, because it will only drive the media crazy, but in no way, shape or form does it warrant a firing.

In the end, I sometimes feel like Van Gundy should be given the Coach of the Year award for all the bullshit he's had to deal with. From the media, Dwight and even Stern. It's a shame. He's almost certainly gone no matter what, but he'll get picked up quick ( Clippers anyone?). Good coach.
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 11:09 PM   #9153
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Bobcats streaks: Lost 19, Lost 21 of 22, Lost 22 of 24, Lost 29 of 32, Lost 45 of 49

The reason TNT is having the Bobcats on TV next week is beyond me.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:15 AM   #9154
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
Bobcats streaks: Lost 19, Lost 21 of 22, Lost 22 of 24, Lost 29 of 32, Lost 45 of 49

The reason TNT is having the Bobcats on TV next week is beyond me.
maybe they are hoping Jordan will play, or they are contractually obligated to show every team at least once

the spurs are playing the best basketball right now

Old 04-21-2012, 12:23 AM   #9155
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
Celtics resting:
Rondo
KG
Paul Pierce
Ray Allen
Pietrus

Should be a blowout win for the Hawks tonight.
lol @ it being a close game with all the starters out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 12:36 AM   #9156
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by DISCO STU View Post
lol @ it being a close game with all the starters out.
Hawks are in some serious fucking trouble if they match up in the 1st round, when the C's actually plays there starters and all.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:43 AM   #9157
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Amare's first game back aaaaaaaand the Knicks lose the Cavs

Its either the Knicks want that 8th seed or Amare and Melo can't coexist.

And Tony Parker OWNS the Lakers.
Old 04-21-2012, 09:54 AM   #9158
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Congratulations to the Indiana Pacers on a great regular season. The Pacers have built a very solid team. As a Bulls fan, I can't stand the Pacers, but I have to give credit where credit is due. At the end of the regular season last year, I never would have seen it coming. Their guards are playing fantastic right now. Roy Hibbert's size alone gives most teams problems. Quietly, the Pacers are 9-1 in their last 10 games. Sure would like to see them lose Wednesday night though. Just look at the playoff positioning possibilities in the East. That #1 seed is fairly important this year imo.
Old 04-21-2012, 12:23 PM   #9159
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Atlanta sucks. I wish Joe Johnson would leave them. They're gonna lose in the first round. Knicks suck too. They'll probably lose in the first round. They don't play defense. How could they lose to Cleveland? LOL. I saw them play against Boston this week and they looked good. They hit a lot of threes that game. Maybe if Jeremy Lin came back for the playoffs, they could have a chance to go to the second round. I didn't know Indiana was in 3rd place. They got some underrated good players like Danny Granger, David West, Paul George, Roy Hibbert, George Hill, Darren Collison, Leandro Barbosa. I could see them going to the second or third round of the playoffs. Plus i'm impressed with their coach Frank Vogel because this is his first time being a coach. Lakers aren't gonna go far in the playoffs. They got their asses killed last night by the Spurs. The Spurs are another team that's slept on but then again i don't know how they might do in the playoffs because they were good last season and they lost in the first round to Memphis. Is Gilbert Arenas getting a lot of minutes for Memphis? I haven't seen any highlights of him. I don't like Memphis offense and that's why i won't watch them. I do like Rudy Gay, Zach Randolph and OJ Mayo though.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:03 PM   #9160
hectis
Vic

let's be realistic about the east only two teams are competing to go to the finals the Heat and Bulls

Old 04-21-2012, 01:14 PM   #9161
CharlesJones

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I think it's gonna be the Bulls and Oklahoma in the finals. I do want Miami to be in the finals because i like Lebron and Dwayne but with that wack bench they got, they aren't gonna win any championships. They gotta get some better bench players next season.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:14 PM   #9162
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Atlanta sucks. I wish Joe Johnson would leave them. They're gonna lose in the first round. Knicks suck too. They'll probably lose in the first round. They don't play defense. How could they lose to Cleveland? LOL. I saw them play against Boston this week and they looked good. They hit a lot of threes that game. Maybe if Jeremy Lin came back for the playoffs, they could have a chance to go to the second round. I didn't know Indiana was in 3rd place. They got some underrated good players like Danny Granger, David West, Paul George, Roy Hibbert, George Hill, Darren Collison, Leandro Barbosa. I could see them going to the second or third round of the playoffs. Plus i'm impressed with their coach Frank Vogel because this is his first time being a coach. Lakers aren't gonna go far in the playoffs. They got their asses killed last night by the Spurs. The Spurs are another team that's slept on but then again i don't know how they might do in the playoffs because they were good last season and they lost in the first round to Memphis. Is Gilbert Arenas getting a lot of minutes for Memphis? I haven't seen any highlights of him. I don't like Memphis offense and that's why i won't watch them. I do like Rudy Gay, Zach Randolph and OJ Mayo though.
Knicks don't suck it was Amare's first game back and Woodson decided to start him off rip which fucked with there chemistry.
It can also be argued that they were playoff tanking. That is, trying to lose to avoid Miami in the first round.

Spurs should do better in this year's playoffs due there MUCH improved depth, a healthy Manu, and the outstanding play of Tony Parker.

And Gilbert Arenas has been slowed by a torn ligament on a finger on his right hand. Grizzlies just signed Lester Hudson to replace him who was on a frenzy offensively for the Cavs
Memphis could make some noise in the playoffs.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:19 PM   #9163
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTTO MANN View Post
let's be realistic about the east only two teams are competing to go to the finals the Heat and Bulls
Pretty much, although the Bulls need Rose healthy to take the Heat down.
Old 04-21-2012, 01:21 PM   #9164
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Knicks don't suck, they are an average team that will probably bow out quickly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:23 PM   #9165
CharlesJones

They do suck because they shoot too many jumpshots and they don't play defense. They shouldn't have lost to Cleveland and i don't care that Amare just came back because him coming back shouldn't be a excuse for messing up their chemistry. They got some good players and their record should be better than what it is.