news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-26-2012, 11:52 PM   #9226
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by saverio View Post
I dont wanna comment but I think knicks mavs n griz r gettin overlooked

Sucks mavs gotta play thunder but they play em ok
The Knicks and the Mavs are going to lose in the first round. I just don't see either team winning 4 games against the Heat or Thunder. I think Memphis will probably win that series against the Clippers.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2012, 11:53 PM   #9227
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

when the playoffs start, you should throw everything from the regular season out the window

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 02:29 AM   #9228
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OTTO MANN View Post
when the playoffs start, you should throw everything from the regular season out the window

Exactly.

But the Mavs are much weaker without Tyson Chandler and the Knicks, well, who knows what you are going to get there.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 04:53 AM   #9229
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I know the knocks made the playoffs, but they have to be among the most disappointing teams this season, because everyone thought they do a lot better, but who knows what will happen when the playoffs start

Old 04-27-2012, 05:13 AM   #9230
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Shock the world, Knicks!

Charles Barry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:45 AM   #9231
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by DR. JULIUS HIBBERT View Post
The Knicks and the Mavs are going to lose in the first round. I just don't see either team winning 4 games against the Heat or Thunder. I think Memphis will probably win that series against the Clippers.
I actually have the Clips over Memphis. They don't have an answer for CP3, should be a great series though.
Old 04-27-2012, 08:47 AM   #9232
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Barry View Post
Shock the world, Knicks!
Hopefully but not likely.
Old 04-27-2012, 12:14 PM   #9233
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

1st round prediction time:
Bull/Sixers- Bulls in 5
Magic/Pacers- Pacers in 6
Celtics/Hawks- Celtics in 6
Heat/Knicks- Heat in 6

Spurs/Jazz- Spurs in 5
Thunder/Mavs-OKC in 7
Grizzlies/Clippers- Clips in 7
Nuggets/Lakers- Lakers in 6
Old 04-27-2012, 12:40 PM   #9234
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
Bull/Sixers- Bulls in 5
Magic/Pacers- Pacers in 5
Celtics/Hawks- Hawks in 7
Heat/Knicks- Heat in 6

Spurs/Jazz- Spurs in 5
Thunder/Mavs-OKC in 6
Grizzlies/Clippers- Grizzlies in 7
Nuggets/Lakers- Lakers in 6
Old 04-27-2012, 12:48 PM   #9235
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I don't see the Hawks winning that series, especially without Horford.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:52 PM   #9236
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

That was a REAL tough call for me. The Celtics may very well win that series. They're pretty old though. I don't know.
Old 04-27-2012, 01:48 PM   #9237
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

The C's only weakness (rebounding) can't be exploited by the Hawks with there two best centers out. The big three's last run should be motivation enough for Boston to beat the inconsistent Hawks.
Old 04-27-2012, 07:40 PM   #9238
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

It's over for you, Heat!

Charles Barry is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:27 PM   #9239
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 09:35 PM   #9240
hectis
vic

why are they still called the big three? it should be the big two, and one guy who is really good, but not great