news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-24-2007, 09:49 AM   #916
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckshotstheone View Post
didn't he play for cleveland last year or did he retire the year before?
he played for cleveland 2 years or something ago, yeah

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN88 View Post
wat you guys think of portland and seattle getting the top 2 picks in the draft. i really expected 2 teams from the east to get them.
happy to see the west gettin' stronger and stronger, lol
I'm interested to see how Greg Oden does on the offensive end, you know what that kid is doing on the other side of the floor
Old 05-24-2007, 01:48 PM   #917
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I haven't went to look at all the NBA Draftee hopefulls but I know you got those Florida boys, Odom, Durant and then you got some others. Demetruis Nichols and Terrance Roberts from Syracuse are two big men I think can make an impact. There's some good guards out there coming in too. Acie Law would be a steal for anyone if he goes past 20.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 03:51 PM   #918
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, the Blazers and Sonics might get better eventually, but they both sucked this past season. Is Seattle still planning on moving to a different city after the next season?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2007, 05:38 PM   #919
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Yeah, the Blazers and Sonics might get better eventually, but they both sucked this past season. Is Seattle still planning on moving to a different city after the next season?
the thing with seattle is that if they do shit its most likely that they will move, there was word that the nba would give seattle a high pick, (Durant) so that seattle wont be shit and that they will stay in seattle.

the only problem with this years draft is that the international prospects suck, just that chinese kid yi jianlin but thats it.
Old 05-25-2007, 08:07 AM   #920
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'm sure that china boy sucks, period
Old 05-28-2007, 11:34 PM   #921
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illegitimate Devil View Post
I'm sure that china boy sucks, period
Im sure you have no basis for you opinion either. period.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2007, 05:18 PM   #922
Suga Duga
1%

^^^^my basis for my opinion is following:

1. Yi Jianlian is far away from an NBA body (246 pounds)

2. the league he is coming from --> CBA, there are just a handful of good bigmen in the CBA, the fact that Yi never had to use much postmoves shows another weakness, combined with his weak body, he's no threat down low

3. can he play good postdefense? I highly doubt he can stop bangers like Boozer or Howard on the PF position (and he will 100% NOT play the SF position) - defensive will?

4. the mentality - from the CBA to the NBA is a big difference, Yao said himself that it was hard for him to adjust to the totally different lifestyle in the states and the way to play basketball in the NBA, Yi will go through the same struggle
Old 05-30-2007, 12:05 PM   #923
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

I Want To See Some Big Trades Go Down For The Next Season!!!
Old 05-30-2007, 02:58 PM   #924
Suga Duga
1%

^^^^hell yeah, would be interesting to see if Vince Carter finds a new home, Rashard Lewis is also available
Old 05-30-2007, 03:25 PM   #925
444trumpets
CHECKMATE

444trumpets shaolin monk

Lakers Need To Hurry Up And Do Some Trades!!!!
Old 05-30-2007, 05:59 PM   #926
Suga Duga
1%

word, but don't blame theme for havin' that kind of a season, the injuries killed them, but yeah, their frontcourt sucks badly
Old 05-30-2007, 06:10 PM   #927
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think the best place for vince carter to go is orlando he will match up well with d.howard.

and the lakers are either gonna have to trade garnett or jermain o'neal. or say goodbye to kobe. i think thats the only way the lakers can get him to stay.
Old 05-31-2007, 03:38 AM   #928
Suga Duga
1%

^^^^
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2886927

btw Vince + Howard would be the shit
Old 05-31-2007, 10:36 AM   #929
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illegitimate Devil View Post
^^^^
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2886927

btw Vince + Howard would be the shit
I would love to see it, but I prefer Rashard Lewis or Gerald Wallace. Vince is way too much money and we might have to give up some of our young players just to acquire him.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2007, 10:49 AM   #930
Suga Duga
1%

^^^^Rashard Lewis is probably the better pick. Orlando got a good defense, offense is terrible, they need a threat from outside
we'll see if Gerald Wallace keeps working on his shot, IF he's doin that, that would be a one-two punch off the chain