news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-28-2012, 08:41 PM   #9331
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

pacers arent built for this yet
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 08:49 PM   #9332
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Did not expect Orlando to win game 1 honestly. This series may go to a boring 7 game travesty. God help us all.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:55 PM   #9333
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I expected a dogfight.

I also expect the Jazz to give the Spurs all they can handle and then some in their series. I'm calling the Jazz to win it right now.
Old 04-28-2012, 08:56 PM   #9334
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

theres high chance that Orlando will win the series.

experience counts for a lot, and most of Orlando's starters have had more rest than the Pacers due to them showing zero percent effort in the regular season. on top of all that the Orlando players have a massive point to prove.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:01 PM   #9335
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Mavs saying "fuck ya'll who forgot we're the defending champs"
Old 04-28-2012, 09:06 PM   #9336
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Mavs saying "fuck ya'll who forgot we're the defending champs"
I feel the intensity of this game. This will be a good series.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:18 PM   #9337
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

The Thunder are so dependent on runs. They can play sloppy basketball for 24 minutes and in 2 minutes erase your lead.

If they ever learned to play more discipline basketball they'd be scary.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:20 PM   #9338
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Shumpert's out 6 to 8 months.

Torn ACL and lateral meniscus tear. I hate when shit like this happens to such young and promising players.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:40 PM   #9339
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Basketball is a game of runs but I do agree that the Thunder sometimes settle for some really bad shots and get in to those lulls. Mainly Westbrook, but even Durant does it at times.

You'll see no ball movement at all where anyone other than Durant or Westbrook will chuck it. They head over heels in love with the 3 ball as a team also.

Durant is explosive as fuck he needs to put the ball on the ground EVERYTIME he touches the ball and be creating for himself/teammates unless he is wide the fuck open, I mean wide the fuck open like some sloppy pussy.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:43 PM   #9340
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

I swear when Dirk lowers his head and drives to the hoop it's like super fucking slow motion.
Old 04-28-2012, 09:45 PM   #9341
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Ibaka wet.

Jason Terry gonna be a coach when he retires... this nigga always breaking the game down like one.
Old 04-28-2012, 11:20 PM   #9342
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Damn, that Thunder/Mavs game was a banger. Durant holding it down. This is gonna be a great series.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:22 PM   #9343
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

How many times does Dirk get the ball knocked away from him? The Mavs blew it, but I wouldn't be surprised if they win the series.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 11:30 PM   #9344
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Bad coaching not to have a timeout left at the end when the Mavs were pretty much up all second half.
Old 04-29-2012, 10:47 AM   #9345
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

New York Post reporting that there's a good chance Jeremy Lin might return to play Miami.