news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-31-2007, 10:00 AM   #931
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

rashard lewis would be the better take for orlando, another thing with orlando is i dnt think jameer nelson is that good of a point guard. overall though orlando has a lot of potential d.howard is an excellent big man. hedo turkoglu comes and goes i dnt kno wats up with him. he could be such a good player but either he gets injured or falls to a mysterious illness.
Old 05-31-2007, 11:49 PM   #932
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Billy Donovan is now Orlando's coach. Thank you Otis Smith for getting rid of Brian Hill. Now try to pick up Rashard Lewis and I will be a happy man. Dwight needs help and I dont want him leaving like Shaq left us.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2007, 02:32 AM   #933
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

will be interesting to see if Howard got more post-moves next season, Jameer Nelson needs some lessons how to play the one guard position
Old 06-02-2007, 10:50 AM   #934
obibyn
Stunts Blunts and Hip Hop

obibyn grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illegitimate Devil View Post
Jameer Nelson needs some lessons how to play the one guard position
If there is one person who can get Jameer to utilize his potential at PG...Its Donavan
obibyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2007, 05:02 AM   #935
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^we'll see, anyway Donovan is a first-year NBA coach, it will take some time
Old 06-03-2007, 08:39 AM   #936
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Yea, Pitino didn't do anything in the pros and look at all his college success. Personally, I think they overpaid for a guy with no pro experience.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 06:58 PM   #937
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well the seasons over i guess all we can do now is talk trades and free agents. plus theres the european basketball championships which are always good to watch. a lot of nba players will turn out for that hopefully.
Old 06-17-2007, 01:19 AM   #938
Suga Duga
1%

^^^^word han, I'll start it right off with the draft picks and some mini-clips of em
http://www.nba.com/features/draft2007_consensus.html
Old 06-17-2007, 09:50 PM   #939
HANZO
Hanovallah

the first 2 in the draft are guranteed. 3rd i think the hawks will take conley jr, they aint a lot of pg's in the draft but i wont be surprised if they take the chinese kid.

im jus dissapointed at how turkeys golden 87 generation is developing soo badly. these guys dominated the european youth championships and all of them played in the world champs last season. it was expected that atleast 5 of them would be drafted. so far only one ersan ilyasova has been drafted and his just been dissapointing. nothing like the hype after the world champs as he was declared the best young player alongside yi jianlin in the tournament. we always produce good young talent some have even made there way to the ncaa but its just making these guys take that final step that seems to be the problem.
Old 06-18-2007, 06:10 PM   #940
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

CLIPPERS WILL TAKE IT IN 08. YOU WATCH IT. FUCK THE SUNS. COngragulation san antonino. kobe i hope yer gay ass gets traded .
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 05:35 AM   #941
ronaldo6

ronaldo6 grasshopper

i think orlando will do good next year but maybe not winning it
ronaldo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2007, 12:07 PM   #942
Suga Duga
1%

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
CLIPPERS WILL TAKE IT IN 08. YOU WATCH IT. FUCK THE SUNS. COngragulation san antonino. kobe i hope yer gay ass gets traded .
it's always funny to read comments from fans of a certain nba team...you're blind son
Old 06-19-2007, 01:31 PM   #943
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Al thornton in 07 FOOZ!!
Old 06-20-2007, 04:33 AM   #944
ronaldo6

ronaldo6 grasshopper

anyone heard bout that kobe video thats surfacing around with him sayin stuff bout lakers and andrew buynum.
ronaldo6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2007, 04:22 PM   #945
HANZO
Hanovallah

yep kobe saying some stuff about andrew bynum. for me this whole kobe saga is a bit stupid the lakers now should trade him. i dnt care wat kind of player he is no player is bigger than the team.