news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-15-2012, 04:16 AM   #9511
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It's only the first game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 04:21 AM   #9512
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
do these scrubs think that wearing Urkel glasses are cool now or something?
I hope Westbrook lost a bet or something. Fishing lure print polo and red rimmed glasses?

Old 05-15-2012, 04:40 AM   #9513
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Are those cigarette burns on his right arm..? Fucking freak.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:46 AM   #9514
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
I hope Westbrook lost a bet or something. Fishing lure print polo and red rimmed glasses?

this is why rap sucks. its cool for black people to be nerds now. and so nerds get on in the rap game. and nerds fucking suck.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 07:00 PM   #9515
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Greatest Commercial Ever

Old 05-15-2012, 08:43 PM   #9516
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

lol @ the Heat. clutch free throws

Quote:
Old 05-15-2012, 09:39 PM   #9517
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CHECKS TEAM IS THE BUCKs

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2012, 10:46 PM   #9518
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Check 2z Favorite Team --

Old 05-15-2012, 11:11 PM   #9519
check two
N.I.

A come from behind win in game one at home and a loss at a home. Lebron can't make a foul shot. The Heat fans are sweating.

Quote:
Old 05-15-2012, 11:51 PM   #9520
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

yeah man those indiana pacers may beat us 4 games to 1 now

Old 05-16-2012, 12:07 AM   #9521
check two
N.I.

it's gonna be a tough series

Quote:
Old 05-16-2012, 12:33 PM   #9522
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RUSHING PLATYPUS View Post
I know I've said it before, but I can't believe how Wade has changed. Used to seem like one of the good guys in sports. Now he seems one of the most arrogant, obnoxious, and classless guys in sports. I don't understand what happened to him at all. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him taking part in that ridiculous celebration when James and Bosh signed. Then, when he laughed when asked about Derrick Rose winning the MVP when every other player in the league (including Lebron) freely admitted it was well desrved, I was like, wtf is going on with this guy? Then, when he and Lebron made fun of Dirk for being sick just before failing miserably in the NBA finals last season, I knew that the Wade we all knew before last season was likely gone forever. He's done nothing but reaffirm that this season. What a dick.
Wade is an idiot. He was crying like a little baby last night cause the Pacers were happy they won the game.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...132352807.html

Quote:
Old 05-16-2012, 12:59 PM   #9523
Charles Barry
ORDO AB CHAO

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Yeah, Wade came off like a real bitch last night. It looked weak how he pushed down son on that fast break too. I agree, he's definitely changed. Dude used to seem like a real good guy, but he doesn't carry that vibe anymore.

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 02:23 PM   #9524
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

man. Wade has seriously become one of the annoying pre-madonnas in the NBA since Lebron came to town. Can't stand the guy.
Old 05-16-2012, 02:48 PM   #9525
check two
N.I.

Duncan was the leading scorer last night. I thought some people were saying he was too old? That's 15 straight for the Spurs. The Clippers can't hang with them.

Quote: