news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-16-2012, 05:42 PM   #9526
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

WADE DEF CRYS FOR CALLS , BUT HES A OG AND WILL FIGHT UNLIKE LEBRON, OUR MAIN GANGSTA IS MARIO CHALMERS HE WOULD KNOCK OUT D WEST.

THE HEAT DESERVED TO LOSE SINCE THEY ALL PLAYED BAD EXCEPT FOR BRON AND WADE.

I DONT CARE IF LEBRON MISSED FINALS 3 FTs THE TEAM SHOULDNT BE 1-22 FROM THE 3 POINT LINE.

AND IF THEY DONT GET BOSH, THE SPURS ARE GONNA RAPE THEM, I THINK THIS IS THE BEST SPURS TEAM IVE EVER SEEN, THESE NIGGAZ ARE WELL RESTED AND DEEP AS SHiT

OKC VS SPURS WILL BE THE BEST SERIES BUT I THINK SPURS WILL WIN
Old 05-16-2012, 05:48 PM   #9527
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

spurs vs thunder will be the most exciting matchup of the playoffs.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 05:50 PM   #9528
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Wade should have been suspended for a game also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 06:51 PM   #9529
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

It's going to take a miracle for OKC to beat the Spurs 4 times with home court in SA. OKC pissed its chance to beat the Spurs away when it gave away the 1 seed...Spurs have been playing too well since April, and they play much smarter and mistake-free than OKC.

OKC gets by with stellar individual performances, while SA gets by due to a smarter system/coaching. I'll be shocked if SA doesn't win it all if they stay healthy.
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 08:20 PM   #9530
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 05-16-2012, 09:07 PM   #9531
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

bitch ass nggas cryin about D WADE...

"I USED 2 LYKE WADE HE WAS NICE BOUGHT HIS MOMMY A CHURCH"

"WADE USED 2 BE KEWEL NOW HES A MEANIE HEAD"

"WADE ISNT NICE NEMORE"

like the man said YOU WONT LIKE ME WHEN IM ANGRY..

yall blinded by the heats science that you dont even look at shit you just listen to the announcers who are anti greatness anti heat...

wades worst move was knocking the shit outta Kobe and breaking the bitch nose since it was only an exhibition but who really cares about kobe anyway

when wade and rondo got tangled up and they tripped over eachother and rondo arm got hurt because he was playing dirty trying to piss d wade off its wades fault... nope rondo knew what he was doing thats why he gets scared of d wade now

wade pushes the shit outta that nerd rip hamilton for trying to make d wade mad with a cheap elbow and everyone hates on wade for retaliating...rip is lucky wade didnt turn green on his ass

and last night collison tries to undercut wade instead of just going to the hoop watch it again collison turns and sees wade coming full speed and blatant gets in his way like a bitch i mean thats a bball move on offense true but dont bitch when you get ran the fuck over...hes a little guy..wade isnt so little..wade was going 1000 mph to make a defensive play..it looked bad..wade's elbow goes flying AFTER the hit so everyone says he threw the elbow.. gtfohere

no suspension

the league knows d wade aint no fuck boy so the book on him is to now make d wade angry...and then all cry about it afterwards...

no suspension

"BUT BUT D WADE WHY YOU DONT MAKE US LAFF NEMORE AND TICKLE US WITH JOY"

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 09:16 PM   #9532
RUSHING PLATYPUS
Platypi on the swarm!!

RUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venomsRUSHING PLATYPUS five deadly venoms

Quote:
bitch ass nggas cryin about D WADE...

"I USED 2 LYKE WADE HE WAS NICE BOUGHT HIS MOMMY A CHURCH"

"WADE USED 2 BE KEWEL NOW HES A MEANIE HEAD"

"WADE ISNT NICE NEMORE"

like the man said YOU WONT LIKE ME WHEN IM ANGRY..

yall blinded by the heats science that you dont even look at shit you just listen to the announcers who are anti greatness anti heat...

wades worst move was knocking the shit outta Kobe and breaking the bitch nose since it was only an exhibition but who really cares about kobe anyway

when wade and rondo got tangled up and they tripped over eachother and rondo arm got hurt because he was playing dirty trying to piss d wade off its wades fault... nope rondo knew what he was doing thats why he gets scared of d wade now

wade pushes the shit outta that nerd rip hamilton for trying to make d wade mad with a cheap elbow and everyone hates on wade for retaliating...rip is lucky wade didnt turn green on his ass

and last night collison tries to undercut wade instead of just going to the hoop watch it again collison turns and sees wade coming full speed and blatant gets in his way like a bitch i mean thats a bball move on offense true but dont bitch when you get ran the fuck over...hes a little guy..wade isnt so little..wade was going 1000 mph to make a defensive play..it looked bad..wade's elbow goes flying AFTER the hit so everyone says he threw the elbow.. gtfohere

no suspension

the league knows d wade aint no fuck boy so the book on him is to now make d wade angry...and then all cry about it afterwards...

no suspension

"BUT BUT D WADE WHY YOU DONT MAKE US LAFF NEMORE AND TICKLE US WITH JOY"
You got me all wrong. Wade isn't a dirty player at all. He's just a whining flopping diva asshole. You're not going to try to argue that he's not are you?
Old 05-16-2012, 09:39 PM   #9533
Charles Barry
Cranberry Grenades

Charles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venomsCharles Barry five deadly venoms

Charles Barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2012, 10:01 PM   #9534
llBARlllCODEll
PRODIGAL SUN

llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)llBARlllCODEll Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
It's going to take a miracle for OKC to beat the Spurs 4 times with home court in SA. OKC pissed its chance to beat the Spurs away when it gave away the 1 seed...Spurs have been playing too well since April, and they play much smarter and mistake-free than OKC.

OKC gets by with stellar individual performances, while SA gets by due to a smarter system/coaching. I'll be shocked if SA doesn't win it all if they stay healthy.

i believe whoever wins this, wins the finals
Old 05-16-2012, 10:28 PM   #9535
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

If it would have been a player not on the Heat that did what Wade had, he would have gotten suspended, but the Heat brings ratings for Stern. If Jason Smith got two games for knocking that big stupid oaf over, Wade should have gotten one.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-16-2012, 11:37 PM   #9536
netscape check two
N.I.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-17-2012, 12:09 AM   #9537
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Miami vs OKC Finals

Sting vs Hogan Starrcade 97

Must happen

Old 05-17-2012, 12:17 AM   #9538
netscape check two
N.I.

Thunder got lucky tonight, Lakers blew the game, but are back in the series.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 05-17-2012, 12:24 AM   #9539
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

No. Miami blew Game 2 last night. Thunder TOOK this game. Smh.

Old 05-17-2012, 12:54 AM   #9540
netscape check two
N.I.

Spurs and Celtics would be the most exciting

Quote:
Quote: