news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-02-2012, 07:08 PM   #9721
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Blake has a superb work ethic, he just needs a Patrick Ewing type coach to help his progression into superstardom.
Old 06-02-2012, 07:09 PM   #9722
infinite vagina
piggies

infinite vagina crouching tigerinfinite vagina crouching tiger

He needs to stop sticking his arm out when he goes for a highlight dunk though. He doesn't get called for an offensive foul and gets away with it. It happens frequently.

infinite vagina is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:17 PM   #9723
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

count me as a blake griffin doubter. he's too wild and aggressive, and gets far too emotional in-game
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:21 PM   #9724
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Are we going to dog him for being the type of player he is? Is it a bad thing that he is extremely athletic and takes advantage of those abilities? No.

It takes time to reach greatness, Michael Jordan didn't always have a pure jumper til about his 4th year in the league.

Karl Malone shot 48% from the free throw line in his rookie year, years later he became a great FT shooter and one of the best shooting big man in the league.One thing that can't be taught is work ethic, and that's something Blake definitely has. Mark my words, Blake will go down as one of the greatest Power Forwards to ever play right along side Tim Duncan, all he needs is a ring and i believe he will deliver that in a couple of years.

Last edited by OlympiQ; 06-02-2012 at 07:23 PM.
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 07:35 PM   #9725
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

i'm not sayin he'll be a scrub but when i watch him play i dont feel like he has the "it factor" to be an all-time great. again, based solely on my watching, and i didnt watch every clips game this year. but he doesnt play like an up and coming great player imo. he just seems like a great dunker / athlete
Old 06-02-2012, 07:48 PM   #9726
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Again, this only his second year.

People expect Griffin to start getting 2 blocks a game, 15 boards and having a Go-To move that is impossible to stop. He's been playing pro ball for 2 years, he's made 2 All-Star teams. He's done more than plenty so far.

Name some players who put up 22-12 in their first year, or even 5th year, who are not considered superstar status. It's hard.
Old 06-02-2012, 07:51 PM   #9727
infinite vagina
piggies

I think Blake Griffin somehow benefited from not playing the season after he got injured.

Old 06-02-2012, 07:52 PM   #9728
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

smfh stats dont feed my kids
Old 06-02-2012, 07:57 PM   #9729
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Too bad Griffin was the second most efficient PF in the NBA last season.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:31 PM   #9730
infinite vagina
piggies

Clippers fan general.

Old 06-02-2012, 08:45 PM   #9731
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

CP3 fan actually, I watched a ton of Clippers games this year though.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:50 PM   #9732
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite vagina View Post
Ray Allen would ruin the Knicks.
How would he ruin them any more than they already are? lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2012, 08:52 PM   #9733
infinite vagina
piggies

Bulls should amnesty Boozer.

Old 06-02-2012, 08:53 PM   #9734
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

I'm shocked by the Spurs and can't believe they didn't bring more in the 1st half. If KD and Harden get untracked in the 2nd half, it's ballgame.

TP and Manu have to pick it up and create for themselves and the Spurs 3-point shooters.
Old 06-02-2012, 08:58 PM   #9735
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It's way too early to be calling Griffin the next Karl Malone. lol And I agree with what others have said about him acting like a whiny baby. He seems to complain more than just about any player. And I don't see the Clippers being one of the best teams in the future. I still don't know know how they got past the more talented Grizzlies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote