news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-08-2012, 08:11 PM   #9826
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

OlympiQ had more posts about it than me? lol Yeah they are a good team. That still doesn't mean that Stern doesn't want what's best for ratings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:20 PM   #9827
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I WAS EXPECTING THAT MIAMI CHEAT GET ALOT OF CALLS. BUT THE REFS LET THEM PLAY AND LEBRoN WENT HAM

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:23 PM   #9828
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

well there's the strategy that the heat have used since they came together. give the ball to lebron and wade and hope their talent and athleticism win the day.

lebron hitting damn near everything he threw at the basket while the celtics cant hit the ocean if they were stranded in the middle of it = 20 point heat blowout.

the heat arent a good overall team but having 2 of the top 5 players in the league and a perennial all star might be enough.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 08:58 PM   #9829
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

of course he wants ratings all commissioners want ratings, so based on that the best two teams would be the Heat vs Thunder, because you get King James and D-Wade vs Durant and Westbrook

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:06 PM   #9830
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

what commissioner doesnt want his two most exciting teams to face off in the finals? obviously he's rooting for the people's championship, but at the same time all the people implying that he's smoking cigars in a backroom somewhere, ordering the refs to make unbalanced calls in one direction or another, is stupid.
THUGNIFICENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:11 PM   #9831
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Everybody has their own interpretation of exciting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:27 PM   #9832
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by THUGNIFICENT View Post
what commissioner doesnt want his two most exciting teams to face off in the finals? obviously he's rooting for the people's championship, but at the same time all the people implying that he's smoking cigars in a backroom somewhere, ordering the refs to make unbalanced calls in one direction or another, is stupid.
Then I guess George Karl an Ray Allen are fucking idiots cause...apparently they think the samething. If Joey Crawford or Ed Malloy call this game than I don't see how one could think otherwise.

I think the best way to know if there's a motive will be to look for early foul trouble from the stars. If KG/Pierce or Rondo have 2 in the first or Wade/ Lebron /Bosh do, then there's likely an order from higher up. Obviously if the fouls are just blatant then maybe not, but in a game 7 nobody should be in foul trouble for the most part.
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:29 PM   #9833
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

what ever team loses game seven will be broken up this off season

Old 06-08-2012, 09:33 PM   #9834
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

THUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venomsTHUGNIFICENT five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Everybody has their own interpretation of exciting.

i was referring to general perception
Old 06-08-2012, 09:56 PM   #9835
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
what ever team loses game seven will be broken up this off season
I think Spo is a goner if they don't win it all, even if its in Game 7 of the NBA finals. I don't think they have the courage to trade any of the superfriends regardless though.

Boston's roster is probably gonna get blown up. Rondo and Bradley are the only ones safe IMO.
Old 06-08-2012, 11:32 PM   #9836
hectis
Vic

spo has to really be worried, but if he is fired the Heat will hire a big name like Jackson which would make the Heat a way better team

Old 06-08-2012, 11:42 PM   #9837
THUGNIFICENT
Eff Grandad

in tterms of spo's job, i saw chris brousard on twitter saying he did an informal poll with 27 owners: if the heat lose game 7, 17 would keep him, 10 would not. people will call for his head but i doubt he'll be fired, he's well-respected.
Old 06-09-2012, 01:02 AM   #9838
hectis
Vic

I would say he would be safe if he did not have Bosh, James and wade playing for him, but he does, and if the Heat go to the Finals, and lose again he will be the fall out guy

Old 06-09-2012, 07:02 AM   #9839
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

NBA store selling OKC 'Beat The Heat' T-shirts

http://store.nba.com/product/index.j...2&lmdn=Apparel

Yep Boston has no chance.
Old 06-09-2012, 10:26 AM   #9840
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

i predict a close game with the celtics winning. i dont think lebron will shoot that good again and i dont think the celtics will shoot that bad again.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote