news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-12-2012, 10:48 PM   #9931
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
HEAT ARE SUPPOSE TO LOSE GAMe 1

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 10:50 PM   #9932
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

spo has a great opportunity to show that he's not an incompetent oaf of a caoch in game 2. lets see what kind of adjustments they make.

as usual, its lebron, wade, or nothing versus an excellent TEAM. chalmers and battier disappear after having a great first half. all sorts of guys contributing well for the thunder.

someone other than lebron and wade need to play some basketball for the heat.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:00 PM   #9933
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

HE ALWAYS MAKES ADJUSTMENTS EVERY GAME

BOSH WILL PROLLY STARt

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 11:04 PM   #9934
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

They need to get Howard off the bench to guard Collison.

Old 06-13-2012, 12:30 AM   #9935
check two
N.I.

The text message was swift and to the point, only minutes after ESPN reported that he had said these NBA Finals could be the final two weeks of his career.

"What!!!!" was the text message reply from Miami Heat forward Mike Miller to the Sun Sentinel.

OK, let's all hold our horses here. Maybe Mike Miller, like every other American dude who was in his teens in the late 1990s, is just a really big "Stone Cold" Steve Austin fan.

Old 06-13-2012, 02:14 AM   #9936
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

mike miller walks around likes hes crippled

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 06:57 AM   #9937
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

LeBron last year deserved to get ripped for his Finals no-show in the 4th quarter.

This year, Wade has been far shakier-honestly, I can't blame this on LeBron. Wade was shaky again tonight.

Harden had a terrible game, partially due to foul trouble, but it seemed like the Miami defense really keyed on him, and OKC still won by 11 while shooting 52% and scoring 105 points total. That just blows my mind.

Collison, KD, and Westbrook came to play.

@LilTunechi Again I was treated like sh!t by the Thunder arena staff...dam..I hope da Heat beat da dog sh!t out em!!

Still bitching I see.
Old 06-13-2012, 07:09 AM   #9938
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

This shit was hilarious during the game.

On the other hand.

Old 06-13-2012, 07:43 AM   #9939
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
yeah, bad ones.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 06-13-2012, 07:49 AM   #9940
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
LeBron last year deserved to get ripped for his Finals no-show in the 4th quarter.

This year, Wade has been far shakier-honestly, I can't blame this on LeBron. Wade was shaky again tonight.

Harden had a terrible game, partially due to foul trouble, but it seemed like the Miami defense really keyed on him, and OKC still won by 11 while shooting 52% and scoring 105 points total. That just blows my mind.

Collison, KD, and Westbrook came to play.

@LilTunechi Again I was treated like sh!t by the Thunder arena staff...dam..I hope da Heat beat da dog sh!t out em!!

Still bitching I see.
thats the difference between a two man show and a TEAM. they took harden out of the game and 3 or 4 other players step up. its lebron or bust for the heat.

wade really hasnt done much to be honset. i think he has a problem being second fiddle on his own team.
Old 06-13-2012, 07:59 AM   #9941
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I picked the heat to win in seven, but maybe there is just too much for them to over come, both Wade, and bosh are not even close to 100%. the thunder are a deeper team, and have a better bench. if the heat lose this finals it's going to be interesting to see what happens this off season in Miami, will spo be fired? will the heat trade wade, and bosh like some say they will for perhaps a player like Howard?

I was wondering did James average in the fourth vs the spurs during that finals?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 08:21 AM   #9942
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
thats the difference between a two man show and a TEAM. they took harden out of the game and 3 or 4 other players step up. its lebron or bust for the heat.

wade really hasnt done much to be honset. i think he has a problem being second fiddle on his own team.
This.

Harden only had 5 points on 2-6, OKC was down 13 and still won by 11. I'm very concerned if I'm Miami.

Miami tried to slow the game down, even though they also benefit from a higher-paced contest, and it backfired. Wade's 2012 Playoffs disappearing act also continued, which they can't have. I don't know if his knee is bothering him that much or what, but LeBron has been carrying the Heat and he gets all of the blame when things don't go right for them, which is pretty unfair. OKC also dominated in the paint, as expected. Miami needs to figure out a way to counter that.
Old 06-13-2012, 08:33 AM   #9943
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote:

BOSH WILL PROLLY STARt
That's not an adjustment, thats fucking conmon sense.

This loss was on Wade and Spo.

Last edited by OlympiQ; 06-13-2012 at 10:38 AM.
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 09:29 AM   #9944
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
That's not an adjustment, that fucking conmon sense.

This loss was on Wade and Spo.

Spo has to be nervous as fuck

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 10:43 AM   #9945
check two
N.I.

Lebron only had 7 points in 4th quarter also.