news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-24-2012, 05:26 PM   #10096
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
Wtf? I'll give you the Spurs, but the Lakers? The Clippers were one game away from winning that division their first year together of a lockout season. And before Chauncey Billups season ending injury, the Clips had the 2nd best record in the Western Conference. With a actual full offseason to mesh, LAC WILL be better than the Lakers next season.

Based on? The Clippers three best players were playing injured...and they still beat the Grizzlies.
BASED ON THEY BEAT THE SPURS WITH NO RUDY GAY

DERON WILLIAMS GONNA STAY IN BROOKLYN WIT DWIGHT HOWARd

Quote:
Players do want to play for a title contender like Miami

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 06-24-2012 at 05:37 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:35 PM   #10097
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLUMBIANA View Post
BASED ON THEY BEAT THE SPURS WITH NO RUDY GAY

DERON WILLIAMS GONNA STAY IN BROOKLYN WIT DWIGHT HOWARd
That Spurs team can't even touch this years team. Manu was injured, TP has gotten better since, and they weren't nearly as deep. Zbo peaked that year. This Spurs team would destroy the Grizzlies.
OlympiQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 05:28 PM   #10098
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

That would be messed up if they don't give Scotty Brooks a good offer. If Phil Jackson decides to come back, I'd like to see him start out with a team that isn't already championship ready for a change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:46 PM   #10099
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Phil would just be a rent a coach for a few seasons. Scott has more long term staying power and is fairly young for a coach. Phil might get OKC a championship but when he decides to retire again that could leave them in steep decline. Scott has improved OKC each and every year. I think he deserves the chance to come back and do it again.

I don't think there's any other team Phil would coach.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:44 PM   #10100
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Ray Allen update:

Following the Celtics elimination from the 2012 NBA playoffs at the hands of the Heat, a report linking Ray Allen to the Miami Heat was immediately put out there. Many scoffed at the notion that a long-time rival would switch allegiances so easily. Since then, the buzz has only grown louder. ESPN is now reporting that there is "mutual Interest" between the two sides here. Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo reportedly did not get along very week this season, with one report labeling their relationship as "strained".

Other teams linked to the free agent sharpshooter include the New York Knicks, Los Angeles Clippers and Atlanta Hawks.
http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/mia...-famer-to-heat

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 06-25-2012 at 09:48 PM.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:49 PM   #10101
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

why are you acting like it's Ray Allen in his prime?

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-25-2012, 10:02 PM   #10102
CEITEDMOFO

IF RAY ALLEN CAN MAKE 3s OVER D WADE..

IMAGINE A WIDE OPEN RAY ALLEN

WIDE OPEN OLD RAY ALLEN>> WIDE OPEN BATTIER & INJURED MIKE MILLER

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 06-25-2012 at 10:08 PM.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:19 PM   #10103
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
WIDE OPEN OLD RAY ALLEN>> WIDE OPEN BATTIER & INJURED MIKE MILLER
That's not saying much.

I think Allen will pick the Clippers. More money, guaranteed starting gig, and a pairing with the best PG in the game right now.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:37 PM   #10104
CEITEDMOFO

Quote:
That's not saying much.

YOUR SAYING RAY ALLEN WILL MISS WIDE OPEN SHOTs AND RATHER GO START AND NOT WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP THAN BE SIXTH AND WIN A RiNG WITH THE BEST TEAM OF ALLTIME?

P.S. STICK TO YOUR GIMMICK FIRST YOUR A CP3 FAN AND NOW U LIKE CARMELO

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 06-25-2012 at 10:39 PM.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:43 PM   #10105
netscape check two
N.I.

lol @ best team of all time.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-25-2012, 10:49 PM   #10106
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
YOUR SAYING RAY ALLEN WILL MISS WIDE OPEN SHOTs AND RATHER GO START AND NOT WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP THAN BE SIXTH AND WIN A RiNG WITH THE BEST TEAM OF ALLTIME?
So much shit wrong with this don't even know where to start...

Quote:
P.S. STICK TO YOUR GIMMICK FIRST YOUR A CP3 FAN AND NOW U LIKE CARMELO
Lol you fucking idiot. I have worn at least 10 different players as my sig, doesn't change CP3 being my favorite player.
Old 06-25-2012, 10:50 PM   #10107
CEITEDMOFO

P.S. IF BRADLEY CAN START OVER RAY ALLEN, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK RAY ALLEN CAN START OVER RISING STAR NICK YOUnG

IM MORE A DEFENSIVE KINDA GUY SO BRADLEY WOULD FIT PERFECT UNDER SPOELSTRA, BUT NICK YOUNG IS GONNA BE WAY BETTER THAN BRADLEY

Old 06-25-2012, 10:55 PM   #10108
netscape check two
N.I.

anybody that wears a shirt saying swag on it is a fruitcake

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-25-2012, 11:15 PM   #10109
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

Quote:
P.S. IF BRADLEY CAN START OVER RAY ALLEN, WHAT MAKES YOU THINK RAY ALLEN CAN START OVER RISING STAR NICK YOUnG

IM MORE A DEFENSIVE KINDA GUY SO BRADLEY WOULD FIT PERFECT UNDER SPOELSTRA, BUT NICK YOUNG IS GONNA BE WAY BETTER THAN BRADLEY
Nick Young couldn't even start over Randy Foye. His time will come.

Ray Allen> Randy Foye.
Old 06-25-2012, 11:23 PM   #10110
CEITEDMOFO

NICK YOUNG DOESNT KNOW THE PLAYS YET I THINK HE ONLY PLAYED WIT THE CLIPPERS FOR A MoNTH

MIAMI HEAT WITH RAY ALLEN AND FAB MELO OR FESTUS EZELI WILL ARE GONNA GO 82-0

DETAILS ON THE PERFECT SEASON COMING SOON