news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 07-24-2007, 03:59 AM   #1021
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

this whole shit is so fucked up...a lot of things will/must change
Old 07-24-2007, 03:05 PM   #1022
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar..._blow_whistle/

Donaghy, the corrupt ref, might possibly start naming other officials. This thing could get really ugly for the NBA

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2...simmons/070722

turns out he was an official in game 3 of the Suns/Spurs series this year
One more reason to say I don't like the NBA. Anyone who watches basketball knew the refs favored the Spurs in game three. David Stern is fucking up. Get his ass out of there.
Old 07-24-2007, 04:45 PM   #1023
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
One more reason to say I don't like the NBA. Anyone who watches basketball knew the refs favored the Spurs in game three. David Stern is fucking up. Get his ass out of there.
not just the nba, every sport has corruption. the sad truth.
Old 07-24-2007, 06:19 PM   #1024
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

wuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken mastawuswordz95 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post

haha the suns lost the suns suck
wuswordz95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2007, 06:21 PM   #1025
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN88 View Post
not just the nba, every sport has corruption. the sad truth.

ahh no wonder. its true every time my favoroite ball player fails to score at least 20 points. its cuz the other players on the opposing team were given steriods. maybe vlad guerrero hasnt hit a home run cuz the mlb has his kids in custody.
Old 07-24-2007, 06:27 PM   #1026
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuswordz95 View Post
ahh no wonder. its true every time my favoroite ball player fails to score at least 20 points. its cuz the other players on the opposing team were given steriods. maybe vlad guerrero hasnt hit a home run cuz the mlb has his kids in custody.
wuswordz your a faggot. Every league may have corruption, but this just shows why the NBA ratings is decreasing. There are twice as many bad calls in the NBA compared to any other major sport.
Old 07-24-2007, 11:05 PM   #1027
wuswordz95
Veteran Member

haha yiu just simply love the cock
Old 07-25-2007, 04:40 PM   #1028
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

I just wanna say the corrupt ref has killed the game of basketball for me.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2007, 05:29 PM   #1029
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
I just wanna say the corrupt ref has killed the game of basketball for me.
no way man, keep on watchin'
Old 07-27-2007, 03:49 AM   #1030
Suga Duga
1%

from the latest Blog Entry of Gilbert Arenas:

My New Challenge
Right now Iím in the middle of making 100,000 shots over 73 days. Itís a little mini-series I do. Right now Iím shooting 69.7 percent from the three-point line and Iím shooting 79.3 percent, I think, from the college three. Thereís three people that rebound and tally my makes and misses. One kid is Jared, heís a ball boy and thereís also Drew Cleary, our strength coach, and Brian Chase. Heís actually trying to make the team and doing it with me.

I came up with this idea because of this kid Mike. Heís a shooter that went to my high school and broke some of my records, and this is what he just finished doing. So we do these little challenges because he thinks he can shoot better than me. He knows mentally he canít beat me, but I have to say he did shoot 85 percent from the college three-point line. I think thatís pretty good.

I know people will look at the 69 percent from the NBA three for me and be like, ďOh, thatís nothing,Ē but when youíre shooting 5,000 shots a day, believe me, thatís pretty good.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:02 AM   #1031
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

100,000 shots, i might try that some time.
Old 07-27-2007, 08:04 AM   #1032
Suga Duga
1%

^^ever tried 1000 shots a day?
Old 07-27-2007, 08:15 AM   #1033
HANZO
Hanovallah

nah iv once once did a training thing where i would take 100, 3 pointers a day. i did it for a week, it actually really did help with my overall shooting. i did get tired of it though.
Old 07-27-2007, 09:01 AM   #1034
Suga Duga
1%

^^^keep it up Han, I take 100 mid-range shots a day + the shots I take in triple threat situation (no dribbling), I probably take 250 shots a day and I can say one thing: the more the better, everything will get better, from follow through to release
if you don't have your legs, take even more, force your body to adjust...
Old 07-27-2007, 09:46 AM   #1035
HANZO
Hanovallah

im good with mid-range shooting for sum reason, i was terrible with my 3 point shot im much better now. at the moment im practicing shooting with my left hand, i can play with both hands which is good. just need some shooting practice with my left hand. im naturally left handed but for some reason play with my right.