news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 10-16-2012, 12:55 PM   #10501
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Westbrook now with his own Jordan Brand glasses

Jordan and his $$$ makin schemes: lets take these cheesy nerdy dollar store glasses, slap my logo on it & charge 100X the price...watch how many idiots cop these while my pockets fatten....hahahaha

Old 10-16-2012, 09:26 PM   #10502
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Default 1 Gallon of 1992 McDs MJ BBQ Sauce Sells for $10k

just think if i would have worked here 20 years ago...coulda conned some suckers with this (just put any sauce in the container)

The gallon of sauce had been with Mort Bank since 1992, when a regional promotion had sandwiches named after the legendary Chicago Bulls guard.
Bank owned and operated a location in North Dakota and recently wondered what the spare bottle of 20-year-old sauce would go for on the open market.

Bank wouldn't divulge who the buyer was, but he did mention that he was from—you guessed it—Chicago. We assume, as Bank did, that the proud owner of ancient BBQ sauce is a Bulls fan.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:51 PM   #10503
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Default Nike honors King James popping champagne bottles with the LeBron X Cork edition

Made with "premium materials" intended for off-court use.

Old 10-17-2012, 03:00 PM   #10504
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

are they made from styrofoam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 03:07 PM   #10505
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

naw...the cork from champagne bottles which is like synthetic tree bark
Old 10-17-2012, 10:20 PM   #10506
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The favorite to win the east pick up Barbosa.

Quote:
Old 10-20-2012, 01:25 PM   #10507
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Default Allen says Boston put him in a position where he had to leave

if it wasn't obvious to u already since he got benched last year, here's his explanation for the move...

"It was a business decision and the team put me in the position where we had to move. We had to go. Miami was a better choice for us based on what the team was doing, so it wasn’t, don’t boo me, boo the team in a sense. Now it’s out of my control. … When this contract situation came down, everybody in my circle — mom, family, brother, sister, friends from college, people who watched me since I was in high school and since I was in college — nobody wanted me to resign in that situation because they thought, ‘There [is] so much left in you and this team isn’t taking care of you or treating you right.’ That’s the way I felt and it was like, if you are going to come and not put out a good contract on the table then, hey, we gotta think about going somewhere else.”
Interesting. We need to note here that Boston offered Allen more money — Boston offered two years at $6 million per, Miami and he reached a deal for two years at the tax-payers mid-level ($3 million this year, $3.2 next year).

If Boston’s contract was insulting to him in some way, he didn’t make more moving on.

Which shows this wasn’t about money, it was about being wanted. Boston is a team shifting to the future — Rondo will be the man, Avery Bradley is a good fit next to him in the backcourt. Allen felt pushed aside by all that. He goes down to Miami and he is courted and told how much he is wanted and needed and that wins him over. Allen has his money, this was about playing where he felt a fit, where he felt needed.

And it’s natural for him to think Boston didn’t give him that. Even if it doesn’t look like that at all from the Celtics’ side of the table.
Old 10-20-2012, 01:36 PM   #10508
check two
N.I.

Also he was injured. Celtics will take the east this season.

Quote:
Old 10-20-2012, 01:56 PM   #10509
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I THOUGHT CELTICS WAS THE SECOND BEST IN THE EAST UNTIL I SEEN THE YOUNG SIXERS RIP THE CELTICS BY 30 !
KG WASNT PLAYING BUT NEITHER WAS BYNUM

THE SIXERs GOT A FAST NEW POINTGAURD FOR BACK UP PG, THE GOD DORREL WRIGHT, AND NICK YOUNG

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 02:06 PM   #10510
check two
N.I.

^^
In case you haven't noticed, the regular season hasn't started yet.

Quote:
Old 10-20-2012, 02:10 PM   #10511
check two
N.I.

what year is Derrick Rose coming back by the way?

Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 05:42 PM   #10512
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

I believe both Boston and Philly will be the biggest obstacles for the Heat this season in East

Jrue Holiday/Roy Ivey/MalikWayns
Jason Richardson/Nick Young
Evan Turner/Dorrel Wright
Spencer Hawes/Thaddeus Young/Lavoy Allen/ Arnett Moultrie
Andruw Bynum/Kwame Brown

Rondo/Terry/Barbosa
Bradley/Lee/Barbosa
Pierce/Green/Joseph
Bass/Sullinger
KG/Wilcox/Darko/Collins

dat depth
Old 10-22-2012, 06:03 PM   #10513
check two
N.I.

Gilbert Arenas close to deal to play in China

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--gi...-22281709.html

Quote:
Old 10-22-2012, 08:45 PM   #10514
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 05:25 PM   #10515
OlympiQ
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

David Stern to retire on Feb. 1st 2014

http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=8550645&wjb

Too bad a younger clone will be replacing him though..