news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 08-19-2007, 08:15 AM   #1051
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^I've got the feeling something is going down this summer, Kobe won't stay in LA
Old 08-19-2007, 08:23 AM   #1052
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the thing with kobe is, where can he go. i cant think of a legit trade for kobe that LA will do.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:28 AM   #1053
Suga Duga
1%

Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Suga Duga Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^yea, I know I know, but something is gonna (gotta) change
Old 08-24-2007, 02:56 AM   #1054
Suga Duga
1%

Team US destroys everything...the physical advantage is shocking
Old 08-24-2007, 03:13 PM   #1055
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

team USA although they have by far the best squad, they struggle to beat the disciplines european sides. the players are not used to hard physical defenses, and they cant play there free flow attractive basketball against european sides. they will outgun most european sides, but at the moment greece and spain are the 2 best teams in the world. they jus bully teams to lose. injuring half the opponent squad in the process.
Old 08-25-2007, 05:49 PM   #1056
Suga Duga
1%

the Celtics added another key player to their roster...James Posey
crucial one

http://www.nba.com/news/451781.html
Old 08-25-2007, 06:02 PM   #1057
HANZO
Hanovallah

thats a good signing by the celtics. will help them out a lot.

today i watched china play, and i can say one thing, i have never seen a team try to immitate the way an NBA team plays soo much. they sucked real bad. saw yi jianlian play for the first time. he has nice footwork under the bucket, a inconsistent shot though. plus he soft gets bullied around the court.
Old 08-25-2007, 06:27 PM   #1058
Suga Duga
1%

something I've always said in this thread - Yi is soft
Old 08-25-2007, 06:47 PM   #1059
HANZO
Hanovallah

the reason why is that the chinese league is soft. you see china are taking part in this international friendly tournament in turkey. one of the refs in the tournament is chinese. and the guy calls foul all the time. in situation where the european refs wouldnt even say anything he blows his damn whistle. if the refs are like that in the chinese league than thats the reason why chinese players are soft. today china played latvia, who is a pretty regular team. they have 2 styles of play, give the ball inside to biedrens or shoot a 3 pointer. today latvia got 43 rebounds in total, china got 18. biedrens on his own got 17 rebounds and 27 points and fouled out of the game with 4 minutes left. i had never fully watched china play a proper game before, now i wonder why all the hype about them. yao's soft, yi's soft. the entire damn team is soft. from what i've seen in this tournament the 3 games china played in no way shape or form is yi even a lottery pick.
Old 08-29-2007, 05:49 AM   #1060
Suga Duga
1%

Kevin Martin stays with the Kings...
Old 08-29-2007, 03:30 PM   #1061
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Did anybody give any thoughts about Eddie Griffin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2007, 04:32 PM   #1062
HANZO
Hanovallah

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Did anybody give any thoughts about Eddie Griffin?
there was a thread about him.

only a couple days left for eurobasket 07 to start. i love international tournaments, cause the passion comes out then. get real pissed off when we lose.

and the bucks finally sign yi jianlin.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:29 PM   #1063
HANZO
Hanovallah

european championships taking place in spain. so far i must say spain look unbeatable. dirk nowtiski seems to have got over the playoffs cause he is really playing well carrying germany all the time. the guys a real leader for germany they look to him in tough situations and he delivers. sad we cant say the same when he plays for dallas.

also ak47 jus looks like another player the guy has really played well so far. totally different from the way he performed for utah this season.

as for my nation turkey, with hedo and memo back on the team after we finished 6th in the world champs last season without them. i wished they never came back its been awful the team is soo selfish. we shoot 3's like its the only option. in our game against germany we only had 2 assists the whole game and only scored 49. we still have advanced to the next round but i really believe that memo and hedo fuked this team up. all they do is take ridiculous 3 pointers at the end of the shot clock.
Old 09-05-2007, 04:49 PM   #1064
Suga Duga
1%

haven't watched any game, just a few minutes of Germany and I once again came to the conclusion that the international style played by the teams is something I can't call basketball...

german team: point guard brings up the ball, SF and SG run through the screens...no space...no penetration...pick & roll fails --> ball to dirk...shotclock down to 5...dirk takes the tough jumper...
Old 09-05-2007, 05:09 PM   #1065
HANZO
Hanovallah

thats jus germany though they really have no other option then dirk, but it works for them the other players concentrate more on defense while dirk is there main option on offense. but u gotta consider the fact that international teams do play real hard defense and fiba rules are different from nba rules. so penetrating and creating space isnt that easy. especially against teams like greece who only have the potential to score 60 points a game but they keep there opponents at 50.