news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-27-2012, 02:44 PM   #10636
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:02 AM   #10637
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL@Drew Gooden. I forgot he's still with Milwaukee. I see the Bucks beat the Bulls the other day or was that last night? Lakers are really struggling. They lost to the Pacers last night 79-77 and Kobe had 40. When he scores that much, the Lakers aren't gonna win. He gotta get his teammates involved. Clippers have been struggling lately but they're still gonna win the division. LOL@Washington Wizards hahahahahahahaha. I saw the Nets and Knicks game Monday and it was pretty good. I was surprised the Nets won. I didn't think they were good. I saw Jay-Z and Beyonce at the game. Sucks that there isn't a game on tonight or tomorrow. Gotta wait until Friday to see the Lakers and Nuggets on ESPN but it doesn't come on until 10:30 and i'll probably be sleep. There isn't a game coming on before that one.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 11:09 AM   #10638
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL@Oklahoma beat Charlotte the other day 114-69 hahahahahahaha. I thought Charlotte looked like they were improving.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:36 PM   #10639
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well the Bobcats already won as many games as they did all last season. You go to bed at 10 on a Friday night?

Old 11-28-2012, 01:39 PM   #10640
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

Yeah i go to bed early on Fridays about 10pm because i have to go to work early on Saturdays.
Old 11-28-2012, 01:43 PM   #10641
check two
N.I.

I thought you usually just post here on the weekends

Old 11-28-2012, 01:44 PM   #10642
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

I'm on vacation this week from my fulltime job. I go back to work Friday.
Old 11-28-2012, 11:47 PM   #10643
check two
N.I.

Old 11-29-2012, 11:48 AM   #10644
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Part 2

lol...guess they wanna embarrass his ass all season

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronSheik View Post
haha wtf did they think was gonna happen? he too old to be covering guards but this was pathetic...mofo lookin like he got shot!

Old 11-29-2012, 12:01 PM   #10645
check two
N.I.

They won't be laughing when the Celtics win the east.

Old 11-29-2012, 10:11 PM   #10646
check two
N.I.

Things just keep getting worse for the Sixers concerning this loser.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...0659--nba.html

Old 11-29-2012, 10:57 PM   #10647
check two
N.I.

That pussy David Stern is going to pentalize the Spurs just cause they decided to rest their starters? He didn't say anything last season when they did it, but he decides to say something this game just cause he's on the Heat's dick? The Spurs almost won anyway.

Old 12-03-2012, 01:49 AM   #10648
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

Old 12-03-2012, 02:06 AM   #10649
Dirty Knowledge
Banned

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

hhhhaa LEEbron leves so many trp doubs it aint eve funny. When we up 15 in the 4th duee dint play.

D WADE HATERS NEED TO SUCK A DICK N DIE
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 02:19 AM   #10650
check two
N.I.

The Grizzlies are a lot more exciting to watch than the Heat.