news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-14-2012, 09:07 AM   #10696
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

And Lebron isn't a douche bag? lol

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2012, 02:15 PM   #10697
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Surveillance Cameras Capture Shooting After Argument Over Bulls-76ers Game

lol...dumb ass bulls fan! isn't that like one of the worst areas when you get out past the universities in West Philly? anyone with common sense should know not to be running their mouth around there but he had bullseye on him...literally!

Police release video depicting three men getting into an argument on the SEPTA El train about the Bulls-76ers game that took place in Philly on Wednesday night. The two men by the door of the train can be seen arguing with another man who is off camera at the start of the video, but eventually comes into frame just before the train stops. After exiting the train, one of the men who was by the door turns around and shoots the man he was arguing with in the stomach.
Old 12-14-2012, 02:40 PM   #10698
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shooting somebody over a basketball game? That crazy dude should be taken off the streets

Old 12-14-2012, 03:57 PM   #10699
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Default Israeli rap groups ode to Gregg Popovich

...on a lighter note, lmao

Old 12-15-2012, 12:44 AM   #10700
check two
N.I.

Old 12-15-2012, 10:45 AM   #10701
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Ignorant black men killing each other. Why am i not surprised. Was the guy black that shot the black guy about Bulls and 76ers game? I feel bad for Kobe because the Lakers are terrible. I was surprised Cleveland beat them. They barely beat the Wizards last night. I saw them play against the Knicks and the Knicks were blowing them out most of the game. I was surprised it was close at the end. There's gonna be 5 games on for christmas and i can't wait. I was surprised Golden State beat Miami this week and i'm surprised Golden State is doing well so far. I don't think it will last but then again their division is weak. So there's a chance they could make the playoffs if they continue to play good. Atlanta is doing well also i heard which is a surprise. Miami won't be going to the championship if they continue playing inconsistent.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 11:19 AM   #10702
check two
N.I.

didn't you see the shooting on you tube?

The Wizards have beat the Heat.

Old 12-15-2012, 11:53 AM   #10703
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Default Player Profiles: Stephen Curry

Old 12-15-2012, 11:57 AM   #10704
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I just watched the Youtube footage of the black guy shooting the black guy. That black guy was a fool for talking shit to him anyway when you can look at him and tell he's ignorant. I bet his dumb ass won't talk shit anymore if he lives. I know the Wizards beat the Heat. The Wizards playing Miami again today?
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2012, 12:14 PM   #10705
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post

The Wizards have beat the Heat.
lol that's the biggest win this season for them. they should just end it now.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 04:40 AM   #10706
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Lin shitted on the Knicks twice this year. lmao
Old 12-18-2012, 01:37 PM   #10707
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Default Spoof: Uncensored NBA Trash Talk

Old 12-18-2012, 02:21 PM   #10708
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OlympiQ View Post
Lin shitted on the Knicks twice this year. lmao
one thing has been clear these last few games; With out Melo the Knicks would be lucky to get out of the first round of the playoffs

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:00 PM   #10709
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

Default Lob City: 10 game winning streak

Old 12-21-2012, 08:10 PM   #10710
check two
N.I.

The Knicks made Amar’e Stoudemire ‘available for free’ this past summer to any team, but nobody was interested

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...2988--nba.html