news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-21-2012, 08:55 PM   #10711
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Amar’e Stoudemire has to feel like shit, because no one is saying the Knicks will be better when he comes back, but they are saying he is going to mess them up when he comes back!!!!

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 12:57 AM   #10712
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Stoudemire has pretty much been trash since leaving Phoenix. Knicks are idiots for giving that bum a 100 mil.
Old 12-22-2012, 02:35 AM   #10713
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IF AMARE COMES OFF THE BENCH LIKE HE SAID HES WILLING TO DO, THAN THEY MIGHT BE BETTER THAN THE BULLs

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 02:42 AM   #10714
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That big dummy don't want to come off the bench.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 10:31 AM   #10715
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Did ya'll see that dunk Gerald Henderson did on Dwight Howard this week? That was a awesome dunk. Charlotte has lost like 12 straight hahahahahahahahahaha. I saw highlights of the Knicks and Bulls game last night. I was surprised the Bulls won. I saw Tyson Chandler and Joakim Noah almost get in a fight. LOL@Washington lost to Detroit last night 100-68 hahahahahahaha. Cleveland is pitiful too. Where's NickyTooch at? LOL. I can't wait until christmas to watch the NBA games. Oklahoma and Miami should be a good one. Clippers are on a roll. I saw their highlights against the Kings last night. Nice dunk by Eric Bledsoe when he got a alleyoop from Chris Paul. I bet Kobe is mad that more people in LA go to the Clippers games than the Lakers games LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 06:14 PM   #10716
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

The Kings should trade this out of control loser, but I don't that anybody would want him.

-Kings suspend C DeMarcus Cousins indefinitely

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/kings-s...7763--nba.html

Old 12-22-2012, 08:11 PM   #10717
OlympiQ
\_(ツ)_/

OlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken mastaOlympiQ drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
IF AMARE COMES OFF THE BENCH LIKE HE SAID HES WILLING TO DO, THAN THEY MIGHT BE BETTER THAN THE BULLs AND THE HEAT
agreed
Old 12-22-2012, 09:05 PM   #10718
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Might is the key word, because the thing about the Knick is they are Melo, or bust.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2012, 09:33 PM   #10719
check two
N.I.

They always seem to lose more games when Amare is playing.

Old 12-22-2012, 09:53 PM   #10720
check two
N.I.

-NYC DJs trolled Kris Humphries with Kanye West songs

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...8880--nba.html

Old 12-22-2012, 09:55 PM   #10721
check two
N.I.

Derek Fisher asks to be released from the team so he can spend more time with his family again

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/fisher-...8410--nba.html

Old 12-23-2012, 03:00 AM   #10722
check two
N.I.

Big Steve Urkel fans?

Old 12-24-2012, 02:55 PM   #10723
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2012, 04:03 AM   #10724
check two
N.I.

The Rockets are destroying everybody lately and the Lakers are getting back into form.

Old 12-26-2012, 09:46 AM   #10725
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

LOL@Check Two posting those pictures of Dwayne Wade, Tyson Chandler, Russell Westbrook hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Those guys are wearing wack clothes and shoes in those pictures. I've seen Russell's clothes often when he speaks to the media after the games and he wears terrible clothes. Those glasses make him look stupid too. Kevin Durant wears terrible clothes too. The Nets suck. Check Two, i'm surprised i haven't heard you diss Jerry Stackhouse since you diss old NBA players. I don't know why he came back to the league. He should've retired a long time ago. I saw him on the NBA network a few times as a commentator in the studio. He should've continued doing that. After watching him play yesterday against Boston, he needs to quit. I saw Serge Ibaka dunk on him a few weeks ago LOL. Knicks and Lakers game was good and so was Oklahoma and Miami. I saw some of the Houston and Chicago game and Houston crushed them 120-97. I'm gonna watch Cleveland and Wizards game tonight. Just playing LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote