news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-30-2013, 06:43 PM   #10846
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

That is really fucked. They're crippling a team that would have had a shot this year. It's funny how the luxury tax was meant to even the playing field and now this shit is happening.

Robert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:08 PM   #10847
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert View Post
that is really fucked. They're crippling a team that would have had a shot this year. It's funny how the luxury tax was meant to even the playing field and now this shit is happening.
they actually beat the spurs in the playoffs without gay

and this is jose calderons best yr

and the raptors are gonna be sick cause they already have lowery on the bench so now he can start like he did in houston

along with keeping derozan

Last edited by CEITEDMOFO; 01-30-2013 at 07:25 PM.
CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:21 PM   #10848
Robert
1%

Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Robert Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CEITEDMOFO AKA HEAT View Post
they actually beat the spurs in the playoffs without gay

and this is jose calderons best yr

and the raptors are gonna be sick cause they already have lowery on the bench so now he can start like he did in houston

along with keeping derozan

and I got a big ol' head
Ha! I believe they intend to move Calderon to the Pistons in exchange for Tayshaun Prince.

Old 01-30-2013, 07:27 PM   #10849
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

AUSTIN DAYE WILL BE GOOd FOR THE GRIZZ

Old 01-30-2013, 07:31 PM   #10850
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ive always liked gay since he was at uconn, but he needs to give a fuck. He's always been a ridiculous athlete with ridiculous potential, but he's never looked like he was going hard in his life.

If being the man in Toronto finally causes him to achieve his potential, he could be the fucking man. But history indicates he wont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2013, 07:38 PM   #10851

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

and not to jinx us, but so far my celtics have looked ridiculously good without my man rondo.

of course, it's been 1.5 games and we're still probably fucked in the playoffs...but as a fan i always hold out stupid hope.

Quote:
Old 01-30-2013, 07:43 PM   #10852
Robert
1%

Jeff Green needs to step the fuck up.

Do you think Ainge is going to make any (or many) moves before the trade deadline?

Old 01-30-2013, 07:54 PM   #10853

well, im a huge celtics homer, and i get sentimental and shit, so i don't really want to see him make many moves.

Plus, I don't think that we can really get great pieces for our aging superstars.

I think if something falls in your lap, you have to pullthe trigger.

At the same time, it's possible that maybe danny really wants to sea what these guys have without rondo.

But again, i'm so biased on the c's it's tough to be objective.

but i don't think you should make a trade just for the sake of making a trade, unless we think it is legitimately going to make us better in the future.

Quote:
Old 01-30-2013, 10:05 PM   #10854
CEITEDMOFO

Old 01-31-2013, 12:18 AM   #10855
infinite vagina
piggies

infinite vagina crouching tigerinfinite vagina crouching tiger

infinite vagina is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 02:13 AM   #10856
Robert
1%

They made Beasley look good.

Old 01-31-2013, 01:39 PM   #10857
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:51 PM   #10858
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It must feel extra wack to buy tickets to a sporting event to see your favourite player just to find out he won't be playing, because he was traded.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 01:54 PM   #10859

i've never been to an NBA game, and finally got tickets to see the Celtics in March. Then Rondo got hurt 2 weeks later.

wah wah wah

Quote:
Old 01-31-2013, 02:28 PM   #10860
BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI
Are U aware I ban @ will?

BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)BRASSKNUCKLED PAI MEI King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Warriors been playing very well.

Been to a few games the seating is horrendous youre practically sitting between the legs of the person behind you.