news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-03-2013, 08:44 PM   #10876
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Clippers trying to get a trade for Garnett

http://tracking.si.com/2013/02/04/ke...tion=si_latest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 04:19 PM   #10877
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Most popular NBA fan:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...7138--nba.html

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-04-2013, 07:40 PM   #10878
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Jalen Rose partied with Indiana students until 5 AM & told them some NBA stories

In Bloomington to take in the eventual loss of the Wolverines at the hands of the Hoosiers.

Some of the students received an extra treat as the current ESPN NBA analyst decided to stick around and party until the wee hours, despite having an early flight out the next morning.

Here is the best of Rose according to some bros who logged it all for posterity on Reddit.
  • “He seemed fairly confident that MJ was hungover in Game 5 of the ’97 Finals and didn’t actually have the flu.”
  • On Reggie Miller’s house burning down in 1997: “He is SURE [ex-wife] Marita Miller burned down Reggie’s house.”
  • “Joked how he couldn’t smoke weed because, ‘Man I work for Disney!! You don’t think they drug test us?’ ”
  • “He claimed he could hit 17 of 20 3s RIGHT THEN AND THERE, everyone howled and said no way, he just laughed and kept yelling ‘f*** ya’ll f*** ya’ll’ “
  • On Jamaal Tinsley: ‘The dude drank vodka more often than water…AND I let him live with me! For a MONTH!’"

Old 02-04-2013, 09:03 PM   #10879
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I KNEW MJ HAD A HANGOVER

AND THIS CHICK IS HOT
Old 02-04-2013, 09:47 PM   #10880
netscape check two
N.I.

When is Paul coming back for the Clippers? It doesn't look like they can win any games without him.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-04-2013, 10:21 PM   #10881
CEITEDMOFO

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/amalie%20wichmann
Old 02-05-2013, 05:25 PM   #10882
netscape check two
N.I.

The Kings need to get rid of Cousins.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-06-2013, 02:29 AM   #10883
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

LEBRON WAS HUNGOVER AFTER OWNING THE THUNDEr AND CELTIX

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:25 AM   #10884
JASPER BEARDLY
Fan of the real

JASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of furyJASPER BEARDLY fist of fury

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
The Kings need to get rid of Cousins.

hes the one player they shouldnt trade

cousins is so talented

hopefully he doesn't turn out to be another derek coleman, although he is far more athletically gifted and bigger.

RIP
JASPER BEARDLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2013, 03:31 AM   #10885
netscape check two
N.I.

That talent isn't making up for him being the biggest idiot in the league. He needs to be on a team with some more veterans to help guide his third grade mentality.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-08-2013, 11:43 PM   #10886
netscape check two
N.I.

Cavaliers plan to offer always injured center Greg Oden a two-year contract with a team option for a third year, the Akron Beacon Journal reported Friday.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-...3918--nba.html

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-09-2013, 07:38 PM   #10887
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Hakeem Olajuwon Says Dwight Howard Wanted Out of Orlando in 2011 Due to Stan VanGundy

According to Hakeem Olajuwon, Dwight told him during their famous workouts in the summer of 2011 that he could no longer handle playing for SVG, and that he wanted to join the Los Angeles Lakers (a wish that was eventually granted, though it hasn’t exactly worked out for him there.) Per Fox Sports: “Hakeem Olajuwon is sticking with his belief that Dwight Howard will re-sign this summer with the Los Angeles Lakers. If Howard is thinking differently, Olajuwon figures Howard will let him know. Olajuwon, a Hall of Fame center, said Howard told him in the summer of 2011 that he wanted out of Orlando after eight seasons primarily due to how he was being used by then-Magic coach Stan Van Gundy, and that he wanted to end up with the Lakers. [...] Howard has been noncommittal when talking to the media.

But until he hears otherwise, Olajuwon believes Howard will re-sign with the Lakers when he becomes a free agent this summer. ‘I think so,’ Olajuwon said. ‘I think so. Because that is where he wanted to be. He wanted to go there … He loves L.A.,’ Olajuwon said of what Howard told him in 2011 and what he has no reason to no longer believe. ‘He feels like it’s a great chance for him to win a championship, and he wants to be another great center for the Lakers of the future. He thought it was the best fit for him personally. He came to us (in 2011 with one of his representatives to Olajuwon’s ranch outside Houston) and they already thought that should be the destination.’ [...] Asked what team had been tops on Howard’s list and whether it was the (Brooklyn) Nets, Van Gundy said, ‘I’m not going to get into that.’ Van Gundy, though, didn’t dispute Olajuwon saying Howard’s primary reason for wanting out of Orlando was frustration with his role under Van Gundy. ‘In Orlando, he more or less was fed up with the coach,’ Olajuwon said of what Howard told him in 2011. ‘It was more of an issue where he didn’t feel like (Van Gundy) was using him in the right way. … Remember, if you have an inside player, you got to go to him. Any coach that has a post player that commands a double- or triple-team must maximize that position because that position will give you other options. Just going to him, you create opportunities outside and outside. He was more clashing with the coach for not using him correctly. … There were frustrations. Any player would be frustrated when he feels that he can offer more than what he feels like the coach is making him do, and he can run up and down the court four or five times before you touch the ball.’”
Old 02-09-2013, 08:44 PM   #10888
netscape check two
N.I.

Dwight is averaging his lowest stats since his rookie season.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 02-10-2013, 12:36 PM   #10889
CEITEDMOFO

SO MARIO CHALMERS DROPS 18 IN THE FIRST 3 QUATERS WHILE LOCKING DOWN CP3 TO 3 POINTS AND BLEDSOE TO 2 POiNTS, SEEMS LIKE HES THE GOAT POINT GAURD

P.S. WE MURDERED THE CLIPS WITHOUT CHRIS BOSH SMH

RIP THE LAKERS TODAY
Old 02-10-2013, 01:12 PM   #10890
netscape check two
N.I.

you have a serious unhealthy crush on that dude

Quote:
Quote: