news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 04-28-2013, 04:12 PM   #11056
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Durant and some of the other Thunder playing pretty dirty last night.

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2013, 08:59 PM   #11057
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I thought Dwight Howard is supposed to be a superstar and all? lol He sucked without Kobe.

Old 04-29-2013, 11:57 AM   #11058
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Check Two, you always dissing JR Smith hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I didn't see him elbow Jason Terry. The Knicks are gonna win the next game. LOL@what you said about Dwight Howard. He shouldn't have argued with the ref yesterday because the Lakers needed him. As long as he's been in the league, he should know better than that but i see he's still immature. LOL@Allen Iverson hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I read that article about him in the Washington Post 2 weeks ago and it's sad. He wants to come back to the NBA because he doesn't have any money LOL. LOL@him telling his ex-wife he doesn't have money for a cheeseburger hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I guess Brandon Jennings of Milwaukee won't open his big mouth anymore LOL. I'm surprised the Warriors are leading their series against Denver. I was expecting Denver to win. I didn't think Stephen Curry was that good. I know he's a good shooter but i wasn't expecting him to average a lot of points this series.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 02:30 PM   #11059
check two
N.I.

Even with the Nuggets top scorer injured for the playoffs, I still expected them to win this series.

If Iverson is so desperate for money, why didnt he accept that offer of a lot of money to be on that soccer team in the past year? Also, why did he decline the D league too?

If the Knicks start to struggle in the playoffs, maybe JR Smith can get his hoodrat sister to choke somebody out again.

Old 04-29-2013, 02:33 PM   #11060
check two
N.I.

Jason Collins announces that he's gay:

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...154043515.html

Old 04-29-2013, 04:03 PM   #11061
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 04:07 PM   #11062
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Good for Jason!!!!

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2013, 08:54 PM   #11063
GZAjector
Hero From the Sky

GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)GZAjector Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

SUPERSTAR HOUSEHOLD NAME OF MAJOR PROFESSIONAL SPORTS, JASON COLLINS??

bahahahaha, this fuckin 3.8 ppg career scrub is gettin serious accolades, nobel peace prizes, obama dick sucks, and can't buy a mojito at the blue oyster bar

meanwhile, legendary all-time womens collegiate basketball mythological beast, brittany griner comes out the closet weeks ago and the crickets stay chirpin lmao
Old 04-29-2013, 11:44 PM   #11064
check two
N.I.

Ibaka with the sweet layup.

Old 04-30-2013, 11:40 AM   #11065
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by GZAjector View Post
SUPERSTAR HOUSEHOLD NAME OF MAJOR PROFESSIONAL SPORTS, JASON COLLINS??

bahahahaha, this fuckin 3.8 ppg career scrub is gettin serious accolades, nobel peace prizes, obama dick sucks, and can't buy a mojito at the blue oyster bar

meanwhile, legendary all-time womens collegiate basketball mythological beast, brittany griner comes out the closet weeks ago and the crickets stay chirpin lmao
women's sports is littered with dykes, nothing new there.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 04:32 PM   #11066
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Remade Gatorade Commercial

Old 04-30-2013, 08:20 PM   #11067
check two
N.I.

Warriors getting destroyed.

Old 04-30-2013, 11:29 PM   #11068
check two
N.I.

Bynum flamingo dancing in Spain after 'surgery'. I wonder how long the bum will try to sit out next season.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...021051875.html

Old 04-30-2013, 11:58 PM   #11069
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wonder how long a team will sign him for his next contract.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 12:24 AM   #11070
check two
N.I.

Clippers lose again. Memphis ready to close it out at home next game.