news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-01-2013, 01:24 AM   #11071
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Clippers lose again. Memphis ready to close it out at home next game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:28 AM   #11072
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

The Clippers should give Grant Hill some minutes.

Quote:
Old 05-01-2013, 12:58 PM   #11073
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@picture of Jason Collins on the cover of Sports Illustrated hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Check Two, i'm surprised you don't have anything funny to say about him LOL. I hate faggots. I will never understand why gay men don't like women. There's so many beautiful women and these punks are attracted to men LOL. How can men fuck each other when they got dicks? LOL. Any team he goes to, the players are gonna be watching him in the shower to see if he's gonna be looking at their butts hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm disappointed in the Clippers. I picked them to beat Memphis and now that Blake Griffin is hurt, looks like the Clippers are gonna lose. I hope Denver can win their series against the Warriors. I also think Oklahoma are gonna win tonight and the Knicks are gonna win tonight. The Bulls should win tomorrow. I don't know about the Pacers. They're struggling against Atlanta but the Pacers should still win the series.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 01:10 PM   #11074
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
LOL@picture of Jason Collins on the cover of Sports Illustrated hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Check Two, i'm surprised you don't have anything funny to say about him LOL. I hate faggots. I will never understand why gay men don't like women. There's so many beautiful women and these punks are attracted to men LOL. How can men fuck each other when they got dicks? LOL.
I will tell you why gay people are not attracted to people of the opposite sex; it's, because they are attracted to people of the same sex....

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 02:54 PM   #11075
check two
N.I.

Charles, I don't think it makes sense to hate somebody just cause they don't find the same person attractive that you do. For example, I might think that Nicki Minaj looks like a space creature from a horror movie, but I don't hate you.

Whether Griffin plays or not, the Grizzlies are just a better team. They are saying that if the Clippers lose this series, Del Negro will likely be gone, and Chris always complaining about something Paul might leave too.

Quote:
Old 05-01-2013, 07:49 PM   #11076
check two
N.I.

-The Westboro Baptist Church will protest at two playoff games

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...161904717.html

Quote:
Old 05-01-2013, 09:54 PM   #11077
check two
N.I.

With the Knicks having so many older players, you think their team would be a little more mature.

Quote:
Old 05-02-2013, 12:20 AM   #11078
check two
N.I.

What kind of crap was that tonight from the Thunder? They were getting their asses kicked the whole game, and their defense sucked so much, so they decided to foul the Rockets center on every possesion of the fourth quarter. It was like a hack a shack x 10.

Quote:
Old 05-02-2013, 12:41 PM   #11079
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I didn't see Oklahoma game but when i saw the score on ESPN this morning, i was shocked. Oklahoma should've finished them off at home. Oklahoma is in trouble now because Houston might win the next one and if they do, i hope Oklahoma would win when they go home. Knicks disappointed me yesterday because they should've won. They got several immature players like your boy JR Smith Check Two hahahahahahahaha. I saw Jordan Crawford of the Celtics talking trash to Carmelo at the end of the game and they had to be separated by their teammates because a fight almost happened. Ignorant black men never learn LOL. Knicks shoot too many jumpshots and that's why they won't get far in the playoffs. I wouldn't be surprised if Boston wins the series.

Jason Collins bitch ass isn't the first faggot of the NBA in case ya'll didn't know. Former player John Amechi who played for Utah and Cleveland is also a faggot and he was the first one to say that. I remember when he made the announcement, he was playing with Utah and Karl Malone got upset about it. Magic Johnson's 2nd youngest son is gay. I just heard about that. Magic said he's disappointed but he supports him.
Old 05-02-2013, 12:54 PM   #11080
check two
N.I.

I thought Amechi came out that he was gay after he stopped playing basketball? Why did Malone get upset? Did he want to date Amechi?

I don't think Carmelo wants to start any trouble with the Celtics. He's still scared of Garnett from before.

Quote:
Old 05-02-2013, 12:59 PM   #11081
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Check Two, i see you got jokes. I don't blame Karl Malone for not wanting to play with him. John made the annoucement while he was playing i think. I'm not sure. All i know is he's the first NBA player to say he's gay.
Old 05-02-2013, 01:09 PM   #11082
check two
N.I.

Maybe Karl wanted him to be his huntin partner for those wascaly wabbits. If he was that insecure about his manhood, maybe he should seek therapy.

Quote:
Old 05-03-2013, 01:43 AM   #11083
check two
N.I.

Predictions for Spurs vs Warriors?

Quote:
Old 05-03-2013, 06:37 PM   #11084
DarkEXile
CHICKEN HEAD

DarkEXile crouching tigerDarkEXile crouching tiger

Spurs in five.
DarkEXile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2013, 11:58 PM   #11085
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote