news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 05-16-2013, 07:42 PM   #11161
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Brittney Griner plays on the Knicks now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2013, 11:44 PM   #11162
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

-Cuttino Mobley attempting an NBA comeback after retiring from the NBA due to a heart condition 5 years ago.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...150435658.html

Quote:
Old 05-17-2013, 12:16 AM   #11163
check two
N.I.

Wasn't Richard Jefferson predicted to be a superstar at one point? What happened?

Quote:
Old 05-17-2013, 09:31 AM   #11164
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Wow Cuttino Mobley looks old. He's probably broke. That's why he wants to come back. Richard Jefferson is a scrub now and he should be outta the league. I didn't know he was with Golden State. Memphis and Spurs series is gonna be boring and i'm not gonna watch because Memphis offense stinks.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2013, 09:57 AM   #11165
check two
N.I.

The Grizzlies offense stinks? You must not have seen them play at all this season. The western team is going to win the finals.

Quote:
Old 05-17-2013, 10:58 AM   #11166
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Yeah Memphis offense stinks. Who else on their team scores besides Zach, Marc, Mike Conley, Tayshaun? Rudy Gay and OJ Mayo should've stayed. Their bench sucks and they don't have any good jumpshooters. Spurs are gonna beat them. If Memphis did make it to the finals, i won't watch because the games are gonna be low scoring.
Old 05-17-2013, 11:54 AM   #11167
check two
N.I.

I see guys like Pondexter and Tony Allen scoring all the time.

Quote:
Old 05-17-2013, 12:01 PM   #11168
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I don't care. They still suck and the only reason they beat Oklahoma is because Westbrook didn't play and James Harden left. Kevin Martin sucks with that ugly jumpshot. He didn't do a damn thing against Memphis. I guess i shouldn't have expected Oklahoma to beat them because Durant's teammates didn't help out. Ibaka was inconsistent. Sefolosha needs to go. Oklahoma should think about getting rid of him and getting another scorer. Derek Fisher's old ass needs to be let go too.
Old 05-17-2013, 12:04 PM   #11169
check two
N.I.

So teams that get to the western conference finals usually suck? If I recall, the Grizzlies took the Thunder to 7 games before when they had both Westbrook and Harden, and the Grizzlies are better team now than before. They also have the best defense in the NBA.

Quote:
Old 05-17-2013, 03:11 PM   #11170
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Get Memphis players dicks outta your mouth. They suck and i don't care that they're in the western conference finals because the Spurs are gonna send them home.
Old 05-17-2013, 03:21 PM   #11171
check two
N.I.

Take some anger management classes fool.

Quote:
Old 05-18-2013, 12:01 PM   #11172
check two
N.I.

-Jerry Sloan says ‘no, thanks’ to the Milwaukee Bucks coaching job, wants to win now

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...150117212.html

Quote:
Old 05-18-2013, 12:09 PM   #11173
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I don't blame him for not taking that job because Milwaukee isn't going anywhere LOL.
Old 05-19-2013, 12:47 AM   #11174
BrokenWrists
PRODIGAL SUN

BrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkeyBrokenWrists iron monkey

BrokenWrists is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2013, 11:00 AM   #11175
check two
N.I.

Thunder fans want Perkins booted off the team because of him being a horrible player

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...drick-perkins/

Quote: