news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-04-2013, 12:16 PM   #11221
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Check Two, you can't be serious that you aren't happy that Jason Kidd and Grant Hill are retiring. You really are a faggot. I'm sick of your wack jokes about JR Smith. Everybody knows he's retarded. You don't have to keep dissing him. He's a good player. He just had a bad series against the Pacers. Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh have been playing like some punk ass bitches. Dwayne finally did something last night. He should've been playing like that the whole playoffs. Spurs are gonna beat Miami because Dwayne and Chris aren't gonna do shit. Lebron is gonna carry them. Spurs got too many good players and Miami hasn't gotten a lot of production from their bench. Lebron is gonna leave when his contract is up next year in July i think. I wouldn't be surprised if he goes back to Cleveland because he needs to be with some young players that can run with him. Cleveland got the first pick in the draft and Kyrie Irving is good. I believe Lebron can get Cleveland back to the playoffs and contend for some championships. Pacers are gonna be good for the next several years and they're gonna be even more dangerous when Danny Granger comes back. They might be better than Miami next season.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:20 PM   #11222
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It wasn't a joke about JR Smith, he sucked in the playoffs. You have been saying 'faggot' an awful lot lately, you must be sucking a lot of dick you imbecile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 12:25 PM   #11223
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Pacers are probably going to trade Granger, he can't stay healthy.

lol @ Lebron going back to the Cavs. Enough with the wack jokes.

Quote:
Old 06-04-2013, 12:28 PM   #11224
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

So because i called you a faggot, that means i suck dick? Get the fuck outta here. If i call you a faggot, that means you suck dick. You need to get off JR Smith's dick because you always talking about him. So what he sucked in the playoffs. If he hadn't done what he did in the regular season, the Knicks wouldn't have made the playoffs because Carmelo doesn't have anybody else helping him besides JR. It's not Carmelo and JR's fault that Knicks management got a bunch of old players that shouldn't be in the league. Plus Mike Woodson doesn't know how to coach because if he did know how to coach, Marcus Camby would've played often against Indiana to defend Roy Hibbert because they had no other big men that could defend him. I know Marcus is old but he can still defend because he's always been a good shot blocker. Amare Stoudemire's knees are gone and he needs to retire.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:30 PM   #11225
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

What makes you think Lebron won't go back to Cleveland? Don't be surprised if it happens and i bet the Cavs fans won't hate him if he came back. I don't think Danny Granger is getting traded. This is the first season that he was hurt most of the season.
Old 06-04-2013, 12:33 PM   #11226
check two
N.I.

People that are homophobes are usually closet homosexuals or insecure about themselves. The Knicks might not even keep JR unless they pay him what he wants, he became a free agent. smh @ JR being the only other one helping the team during the season. You must not have followed them.

Quote:
Old 06-04-2013, 12:39 PM   #11227
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

The Knicks would be a fool to let JR go. They better keep him. I'm not insecure about my sexuality. I love women and just because i call people faggots isn't gonna stop me from loving women. I do think women are bitches though LOL.
Old 06-04-2013, 05:11 PM   #11228
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Not that many people like the Heat outside of Miami, so I guess a lot will be watching to hope they lose.
haters gonna watch..
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2013, 06:18 PM   #11229
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
I am disappointed in Grant Hill and Jason Kidd, they could have kept playing. JR Smith had more bad games than Kidd, and you don't see that weirdo retiring.
yeah but JR Smith is 27.....
Old 06-04-2013, 07:42 PM   #11230
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

You know what i hate about the NBA finals? TV network schedules the games very late. First game is gonna be Thursday at 9pm and it's on the eastcoast. What sense does that make? It should be on at 8pm or 7:30pm so a lot of people can watch it. Most people have to go to work and they aren't gonna stay up all night watching it. I bet when the games come on the weekends, it's gonna come on at 9pm LOL. The games on the weekends should come on in the afternoon so a lot of people can watch. I thought tv networks cared about high ratings and it seems to me that they don't care because if they did, common sense would tell them to schedule the games early so people can watch.
Old 06-04-2013, 08:08 PM   #11231
tekunique
SupaSelekta

tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)tekunique Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

yeah but west coast is only 6pm.
Old 06-05-2013, 11:51 AM   #11232
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Yeah but it's not fair that westcoast people get to see the games early and people on the eastcoast gotta see the games late.
Old 06-06-2013, 05:08 PM   #11233
check two
N.I.

Jeff Van Gundy is a good commentator, he says what's on his mind. ABC is a lousy spot for the finals though, it was better on NBC. I'd rather not watch a game during dinner time. Bill Walton should drop calling the college games, and come back to the NBA. One of the best in the business.

Quote:
Old 06-06-2013, 09:16 PM   #11234
check two
N.I.

Coach of the year gets fired?

Quote:
Old 06-06-2013, 10:40 PM   #11235
check two
N.I.

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE W View Post
haters gonna watch..
A lot of non haters too.

Quote: