news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 06-07-2013, 10:08 PM   #11236
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

IN THE LAST 4 YRS WHEN SPOELSTRA STARTS OFF A SERIES 0-1

HE USUALLY WINS THE NEXT 4 STRAIGHT

HEAT IN FIVE

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 01:45 PM   #11237
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Monta Ellis turned down a big contract extension. The Bucks should get rid of this creature, his scoring percentage sucks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 02:25 PM   #11238
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

What coach of the year got fired? Vinny Del Negro? I know Vinny got fired. Or are you talking about Lionel Hollins of Memphis?
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 02:39 PM   #11239
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

George Karl

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-08-2013, 03:10 PM   #11240
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

He didn't get fired. He quit because of his health issue. I think he has cancer.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2013, 03:24 PM   #11241
netscape check two
N.I.

You're thinking of a few years ago about the health issue. He's looking to coach another team.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/report-...0976--nba.html

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-09-2013, 02:59 PM   #11242
netscape check two
N.I.

-NBA launches new Twyman-Stokes Teammate of the Year Award

The finalists for the first Twyman-Stokes trophy are:

• Jerry Stackhouse of the Brooklyn Nets

• Luke Walton of the Cleveland Cavaliers

• Andre Iguodala of the Denver Nuggets

• Jarrett Jack of the Golden State Warriors

• Roy Hibbert of the Indiana Pacers

• Chauncey Billups of the Los Angeles Clippers

• Shane Battier of the Miami Heat

• Roger Mason Jr. of the New Orleans Hornets

• Jason Kidd of the New York Knicks

• Serge Ibaka of the Oklahoma City Thunder

• Manu Ginobili of the San Antonio Spurs

• Emeka Okafor of the Washington Wizards

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-09-2013, 03:59 PM   #11243
netscape check two
N.I.

-Rockets planning to sign Chris Paul and Dwight Howard

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2013/6/9...rd-free-agency

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-11-2013, 02:30 PM   #11244
netscape check two
N.I.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-11-2013, 06:06 PM   #11245
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik
Default Real LeBron Calls Out Digital King James in New NBA2K14 Ad

Old 06-11-2013, 11:32 PM   #11246
netscape check two
N.I.

Heat got destroyed

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-11-2013, 11:56 PM   #11247
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 01:43 AM   #11248
netscape check two
N.I.

The Spurs have the real big three.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 06-12-2013, 06:51 AM   #11249
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Gangrape

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2013, 03:36 PM   #11250
netscape check two
N.I.

They were saying that Tony Parker might not be able to play the next game? They didn't need him this past game at all, but just saying.

Quote:
Quote: