news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 11-26-2007, 02:46 AM   #1141
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Bill Walton was on ESPN the other day saying that the Celtics have been playing real nice defense, and that their defense is underrated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:49 AM   #1142
urbanlegendmf
Banned

urbanlegendmf shaolin monk

Bill Walton Is The Man
urbanlegendmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 08:50 AM   #1143
urbanlegendmf
Banned

urbanlegendmf shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAN88 View Post
. with the heat not even wade can carry this team anymore. shaqs not what he used to be, the pg's suck. they got owned by orlando yesterday.
FUCK YOU FAGGIT, THEY BEAT THE NETS AND BEAT THE ROCKETS WHICH THEY WILL POSSIBLY MEET IN THE FINALS
urbanlegendmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 12:18 PM   #1144
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

miami have lost their fighting spirit, j-will and smush are playing like shit. recently shaq is improving, but he aint at the level he should be. miami have no 3 point threat, they should have atleast tried to keep either posey or kapono. they jus seem like a lazy team at the moment.
Old 11-26-2007, 02:25 PM   #1145
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Heat make it as a 7th seed this year and play Orlando first round, lmao.

And J-Will is playing good for an old man with a bum knee, dude has the ability to still take over games. Ricky Davis is coming along nicely he's been stroking it from 3 the past few games. Shaq and Zo are still a badass combo at center to be fucked with. Wade's not even dunking yet, but he's putting in like 5 trick shots a game most of which dumb ass ref's haven't been counting don't put the Heat in the cellar just yet homeboy.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 05:39 PM   #1146
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

Quote:
Originally Posted by check two View Post
Bill Walton was on ESPN the other day saying that the Celtics have been playing real nice defense, and that their defense is underrated.
Bill Walton dropped to much acid back in his youth.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 05:44 PM   #1147
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Bill Walton dropped to much acid back in his youth.

hahahaha throw it down

boston is better but i still dont think they will win it this year the magic might take the east too and even if they do the spurs are still a better team then them both
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2007, 05:53 PM   #1148
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
hahahaha throw it down

boston is better but i still dont think they will win it this year the magic might take the east too and even if they do the spurs are still a better team then them both
not only the spurs, but dallas, phoenix, utah and houston are better to.

i love the way san antonio are in cruise mode so far. ginobili is on fire if he doesnt win 6th man of the year, it would be a disgrace.
Old 11-26-2007, 06:14 PM   #1149
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Heat make it as a 7th seed this year and play Orlando first round, lmao.

And J-Will is playing good for an old man with a bum knee, dude has the ability to still take over games. Ricky Davis is coming along nicely he's been stroking it from 3 the past few games. Shaq and Zo are still a badass combo at center to be fucked with. Wade's not even dunking yet, but he's putting in like 5 trick shots a game most of which dumb ass ref's haven't been counting don't put the Heat in the cellar just yet homeboy.
the heat are old shaq and zo are at the end of there career but they do still have d-wade i would build around him if they make the playoffs they will be out in the first round but i dont think they will make it
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 12:59 AM   #1150
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Orlando started off strong last year also, and then they faded. No love for the first place Bucks? lol I know they had a bad season last year, but look at all the injuries to a bunch of their starters(like I've said before).

Quote:
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 02:12 PM   #1151
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

Quote:
Orlando started off strong last year also, and then they faded. No love for the first place Bucks? lol I know they had a bad season last year, but look at all the injuries to a bunch of their starters(like I've said before).
Yeah, we faded because we had an awful ass coach in Brian Hill. I don't think Stan will allow that, they may not keep up at the pace their going, but Stan will not let them totally drop like they did last year. Plus, Rashard is a big asset who allows us to stretch the floor and open up more options which we did not have last year.

P.E.A.C.E.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2007, 05:09 PM   #1152
HANZO
Hanovallah

Quote:
actually i think last years bucks were a better team, they were more complete but just way too many injuries. i still dnt think yi is the right option for them. but redd and mo williams are a deadly guard combo. they are going really well, if they stay healthy bucks will be playoff bound.

i dnt think orlando will fade, d-howard is dominating the paint in everygame. even if he has an off shooting night, rashard or hedo steps in. they have a real good team this season. van gundy is a huge difference maker. reason why they wont fade away.
Old 11-28-2007, 04:59 PM   #1153
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

LeBron is showing why he is the best player in the league. Celtics, with three all stars, STILL couldnt contain him. Its time to realize that Kobe aint THE man anymore. Plus he never made a finals without Shaq.
Old 11-28-2007, 05:33 PM   #1154
HANZO
Hanovallah

LeBron is playing some disgustingly good basketball, good thing for the cavs this season is that Ilgauskas and Gooden are playing well at the moment and doing their jobs really well.

but kobe will always be kobe, one minute he complaining next minute he drops 50 on you. also he is a great defender.
Old 11-28-2007, 08:57 PM   #1155
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Yea, im not taking anything away. BUt I have never, besides Jordan, watched someone as good as LeBron.