news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-24-2013, 01:20 PM   #11581
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

-Grizzlies sign Curry

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/grizzli...6815--nba.html

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 08:46 PM   #11582
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 08:49 PM   #11583
check two
N.I.

check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)check two Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol

Old 12-27-2013, 01:27 AM   #11584
check two
N.I.

Old 12-27-2013, 09:14 AM   #11585
hectis
vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Those new uniforms are horrible looking.

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 12:06 PM   #11586
check two
N.I.

Cavs suspend loser Andrew Bynum indefinitely and is also banned from all team activities. He might be finished completely with the Cavs and I doubt any other team would be stupid enough to try to pick him up.

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/cavalie...7739--nba.html

Old 12-28-2013, 12:37 PM   #11587
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

I don't know why they signed Bynum anyway and i read the article you posted about his suspension and i saw that he's 26 years old LOL. There's no way he should be that young and playing terrible. I don't know why his game has dropped off so much since he left the Lakers. I just read that Russell Westbrook is gonna be out until the all star break and that sucks because Oklahoma has been playing well. They need to sign a point guard and get rid of Derek Fisher's old ass. LOL@NBA christmas games hahahahahahahahahaha. I watched a little bit of Oklahoma and Knicks and a little bit of Lakers and Miami. Knicks are so sad. I don't understand how they were good last season and now this season they suck. Miami and Lakers game shouldn't have been that close because the Lakers aren't good. Lakers shoot too many jumpshots and don't take the ball to the basket. Pau Gasol is the only one on the team who shoots close shots and he can post up but he's gotten older. Kobe needs to retire after this season and the Lakers are stupid for signing him to a new contract. Didn't they sign him for 2-3 years?

I was surprised Houston beat the Spurs. I watched some of Houston and Memphis game Thursday and i noticed Dwight Howard barely got the ball in the first half. Charles Barkley and Shaq were saying that Dwight needs to be cursing out and yelling at his teammates at halftime to tell them to give him the ball and i agree. I don't think he should curse and yell at them but he needs to tell them in a nice way to give me the ball when i'm open. Dwight has been playing like his old self this season like when he was with Orlando but then he has games sometimes when he doesn't score that much for whatever weird reason but i have to blame that on his teammates. James Harden shoots too damn much and he needs to pass more to Dwight. Everybody knows that James is the star but for Houston to win championships, Dwight has to score also. LOL@Sacramento beating Miami last night hahahahahahahahaha.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 12:46 PM   #11588
check two
N.I.

Why would Kobe retire when he's still one of the best players in the league? lol Or do you mean cause of his injuries?

Old 12-28-2013, 01:15 PM   #11589
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

How you figure he's still one of the best? He's gotten older and as you can see the few games he played in this season, he didn't score a lot of points. I think he had a couple of good games but he didn't score a lot in most of the games. He's getting hurt too much and needs to retire. He's accomplished enough. He's won 5 championships. What more does he need to do? This is the problem i have with NBA players who don't know when to retire. When you reach the age of 36-37 years old, it's time to leave. When you look at how former NBA stars left like Kareem Abdul Jabbar, Michael Jordan, Patrick Ewing, Akeem Olajuwon, David Robinson, Dominique Wilkins, Scottie Pippen, Shawn Kemp, Allen Iverson, Grant Hill, Tracy McGrady, all these guys left when their skills diminished and you shouldn't leave like that. You should leave when your skills are still good but most guys won't leave like that. I think the reason why so many guys are afraid to retire is because their money situation must not be good hahahahahahahahahaha.

Most of these guys know when their career is over that they can get a job commentating the games or maybe being a assistant coach. So why be scared to retire? You can't play forever and i don't know when these guys are gonna get that through their head.
Old 12-29-2013, 02:09 AM   #11590
check two
N.I.

Is it kinda odd that the Morris twins played on Kansas together and now on the Suns together?

Old 12-29-2013, 04:18 AM   #11591
IronSheik
The Birth Of A Prince

IronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venomsIronSheik five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to IronSheik Send a message via Skype™ to IronSheik

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How you figure he's still one of the best? He's gotten older and as you can see the few games he played in this season, he didn't score a lot of points. I think he had a couple of good games but he didn't score a lot in most of the games. He's getting hurt too much and needs to retire.

Old 12-30-2013, 11:13 PM   #11592
CEITEDMOFO
DuncanHine Monument Cakes

CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)CEITEDMOFO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Wade acknowledges birth of son outside of relationship with Gabrielle Union
Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade acknowledged Monday that he fathered a son that was born a month ago outside of his relationship with fiancee actress Gabrielle Union.

"I had a time, a part in our break, in our pain and our hurt, a blessing came out of it in my life, having a son that was born healthy," Wade said of his relationship with Union. "So I'm moving on."

Prior to the Heat's game against the Denver Nuggets at the Pepsi Center, Wade addressed the birth of his son in the wake of several online reports earlier in the day.

CEITEDMOFO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 12:04 AM   #11593
check two
N.I.

Suns are the best team in their division.

Old 01-02-2014, 11:30 AM   #11594
check two
N.I.

Why would he not play one of their best players?

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2014/1/2...denver-nuggets

Old 01-02-2014, 11:46 AM   #11595
CharlesJones
penalty boxed user

Ironsheik dissing Kobe LOL. Yeah Kobe needs to retire because it's time. Dwayne had a baby by another woman while he took a break from being with Gabrielle? Damn. I know Gabrielle isn't happy about that because i'm sure she wanted a baby with him.