news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 01-02-2014, 11:46 AM   #11596
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Ironsheik dissing Kobe LOL. Yeah Kobe needs to retire because it's time. Dwayne had a baby by another woman while he took a break from being with Gabrielle? Damn. I know Gabrielle isn't happy about that because i'm sure she wanted a baby with him.
Old 01-02-2014, 11:47 AM   #11597
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Wade had a baby with Precious's sister.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 11:50 AM   #11598
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Kobe has more playing time left than wade.

Quote:
Old 01-02-2014, 11:52 AM   #11599
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@Wade had a baby with Precious hahahahahahahahahahaha. Wade and Kobe need to retire.
Old 01-02-2014, 02:51 PM   #11600
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why dies Wade need to retire?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 12:11 PM   #11601
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Because he's getting old and he's not as good as he used to be.
Old 01-03-2014, 12:15 PM   #11602
check two
N.I.

Is Oden playing yet or did he get injured again?

Quote:
Old 01-04-2014, 10:43 AM   #11603
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

I see there was some upsets Thursday like Miami losing to Golden State, Knicks beat the Spurs and Nets beat Oklahoma. Anderson Varaejo of Cleveland also had 18 points and 25 rebounds in a win against Orlando Thursday. I'm surprised he scored that many points but i'm not surprised about the rebounds because he's a good rebounder. Chris Paul is out for 3-5 weeks because he hurt his shoulder last night. I saw on ESPN today that the Knicks and Clippers talked about a trade with Carmelo for Blake Griffin and the Clippers said no. I don't know why Carmelo is talking about maybe leaving the Knicks when he's the star and he should be trying to get guys to come to New York.
Old 01-04-2014, 11:10 AM   #11604
check two
N.I.

The Knicks are the laughingstock of the league. I could see why anybody would want to leave the team. Did you hear that idiot J.R. Smith about his brother that got cut from the Knicks recently? They were saying that J.R. had made the stipulation that if he resigned with the Knicks, they had to make room for his brother on the roster also, and his brother sucks lol They both look like sea creatures.

http://nba.si.com/2013/12/30/j-r-smi...-cut-released/

Quote:
Old 01-04-2014, 11:11 AM   #11605
check two
N.I.

When is Jason Kidd going to be fired? Also Brian Shaw is doing a bad job in Denver.

Quote:
Old 01-04-2014, 12:09 PM   #11606
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

Why would the Knicks be the laughingstock of the NBA? They were good last season. They're just having a bad season and that happens sometimes. Look at the Baltimore Ravens. They were super bowl champs last season and this season they didn't make the playoffs. Yeah my dad told me about JR Smith's brother trying to play with the Knicks and he got cut. I've never seen his brother play. Jason Kidd isn't gonna get fired soon because this is his first season and he needs time to learn. I get tired of coaches always getting blamed when a team is bad when the players should be the ones getting blamed. I said before the season started that Garnett and Pierce are old and need to retire. I knew the Nets weren't gonna be that good but i didn't think they would be this bad. I see Denver isn't doing well and Brian Shaw isn't gonna get fired soon also because this is his first season. I did read about him and Andre Miller having a argument recently because he didn't play Andre.
Old 01-05-2014, 01:13 AM   #11607
check two
N.I.

The Raptors are emerging as a contender in the east.

Quote:
Old 01-05-2014, 01:39 AM   #11608
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Contenders to be out in the first round.

Old 01-06-2014, 09:32 PM   #11609
check two
N.I.

- U.S. Congressman, North Korean Exiles Ask Rodman to Call Off Pyongyang Game

New York Democratic Rep. Eliot Engel condemned former NBA star Dennis Rodman’s upcoming basketball match in North Korea as “bizarre and grotesque,” likening it to sitting down to lunch with Adolf Hitler.

Engel joined a mother and daughter who escaped North Korea at a press conference in New York City Monday to urge Rodman and his team of former NBA stars to call off the game.

“I don’t think we should ignore the real suffering in this gulag state,” said Eliot Engel, the minority leader of the House Committee on Foreign Affairs who has twice visited the communist state. “And Dennis Rodman wants to go there and play basketball. It would be like inviting Adolf Hitler to lunch.”

“What Dennis Rodman is doing is very ill conceived,” said Engel, who said he is working on bipartisan legislation to expand and enforce sanctions on North Korea. Rodman arrived in the capital Pyongyang Monday with his team—including All-Stars Kenny Anderson and Cliff Robinson—to participate in an exhibition match Wednesday to celebrate leader Kim Jong Un’s birthday.

The NBA star, now on his fourth visit, has drawn the international spotlight for his friendship with the leader of the insular and highly authoritarian nation—a relationship the media has dubbed “basketball diplomacy” even though Rodman says he won’t talk politics with Kim, who he has called a “friend for life.”

“People say so many negative things about North Korea. And I want people in the world to see it’s not that bad,” Rodman told the Associate Press in Beijing before leaving for Pyongyang Monday.

“Whatever he does political-wise, that’s not my job. I’m just an athlete, an individual who wants to go over there and play something for the world,” he told reporters at the airport in Beijing, Reuters reports.

Activists say North Korea has one of the worst human rights track records in the world, with as many as 120,000 political opponents in prison. The nuclear-armed country has also repeatedly threatened its neighbors and the United States.

Rodman, by far the highest profile American to meet Kim since he took power in 2011 from his late father, has disappointed activists by saying he will not raise human rights issues or seek the release of foreigners held by North Korean authorities, including an American veteran of the Korean War who was detained in Pyongyang in October and held for more than a month.

“North Korea is arguably the worst human rights violator in the world,” Suzanne Chelti, chairman of the North Korea Freedom Coalition, said at the press conference Monday. “At this point for Dennis Rodman and these players to participate in a propaganda coup for the regime, is a terrible setback for the human rights movement. We’re calling upon these players not to participate in this charade.”

Jo Jin Hye, a 26-year-old North Korean escapee who fled the country with her mother and sister and now lives in Virginia, echoed the appeal to call off the match. Jo had previously testified before a United Nations commission on human rights abuses in the country.

“I want to say, NBA player people, please don’t make Kim Jong Un happy. And I want to say if you want to help North Korea, just help normal people like us. Just the North Korean people, not the North Korean government,” he said.

Quote:
Old 01-07-2014, 12:40 AM   #11610
hectis
Vic

Quote:
The Cleveland Cavaliers have agreed to trade Andrew Bynum and three future draft picks to the Chicago Bulls for All-Star forward Luol Deng.

The deal will save the Bulls more than $15 million in salary and luxury taxes because they are expected to release Bynum by 5 p.m. on Tuesday before the second half of his $12.3 million contract becomes guaranteed. The move will take the Bulls below the luxury tax.

The Cavs will send a first-round pick -- top 10 protected over the next two years -- that the Sacramento Kings owe them to the Bulls, plus two future second-round picks that belong to the Portland Trail Blazers. The Bulls will also have the right to swap 2015 first-round picks with the Cavs as long as the Cavs' pick is outside the lottery.

Deng, who has missed time recently because of a sore Achilles, is averaging 19 points and 6.9 rebounds in 23 games for the Bulls this season. An All-Star for the past two seasons, Deng becomes the first star to play small forward for the Cavs since the departure of LeBron James in free agency in 2010.

The Bulls had resisted trading Deng after they failed to reached a contract extension with him before the season. But with a season-ending injury to Derrick Rose and the offer of savings plus three draft picks, they pulled the trigger.

The Cavs had discussions for more than a week with the Los Angeles Lakers involving in a deal for Pau Gasol but could not come to an agreement. Part of the reason was the Cavs were unwilling to include picks for Gasol as they ultimately were for Deng.

Cleveland owner Dan Gilbert welcomed Deng on Twitter early Tuesday morning.
So if they cut him what team if any team will sign Andrew Bynum?