news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 03-29-2014, 10:44 AM   #11731
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Why not?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 11:09 AM   #11732
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Cause the east is horrible and they have no chance of doing anything and games under 500.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 11:17 AM   #11733
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Wow i didn't know the Spurs won 16 in a row. Hawks definitely don't deserve to be in the playoffs. Charlotte has been playing well. Al Jefferson is a beast and he's the reason why Charlotte has played better. Kemba Walker has also played well for Charlotte. I'm laughing at the east coaches for choosing Paul Milsap of Atlanta over Al Jefferson for the all star game this year LOL. Al is a much better player than him. If Miami plays Charlotte in the playoffs, Miami is gonna have a hard time with them. I hope the Knicks get the 8th spot instead of Atlanta because i don't wanna watch Atlanta in the playoffs because they have no superstars and they're a boring team. It's been a long time since Atlanta has had exciting players since Dominique Wilkins, Kevin Willis, Doc Rivers, Spud Webb LOL.

I saw Miami and Indiana game and Paul George dunking on Lebron was nice. Why did Lance Stephenson get ejected? I didn't understand that. It looked like he was staring at Dwayne Wade after he scored and i guess that's why he got ejected because he was taunting him. What did he get the first tech for? LOL@Erik Spoelstra playing Rashard Lewis hahahahaha. He sucks at coaching. How come he didn't play Ray Allen that much in the 2nd half? He doesn't play James Jones at all and he doesn't play Greg Oden and Udonis Haslem that much. Greg does need to stop getting in foul trouble. I was surprised Haslem played against Indiana. Check Two, i tried to send you a private message but you don't have a pm box.

CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2014, 11:24 AM   #11734
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

It says you're penalty boxed, I don't think you're able to send pm's when you're in the penalty box.

Quote:
I know black men want sex often and when they don't get it when they want it, they'll find a woman who will give them sex. Sex is the reason why most black couples don't stay together long.
Old 03-29-2014, 11:29 AM   #11735
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venomsCharlesJones five deadly venoms

Why am i penalty boxed?

Old 03-29-2014, 11:32 AM   #11736
check two
N.I.

You and brassknuckled would have to discuss that, don't you two get along? lol

Quote:
Old 03-29-2014, 11:41 AM   #11737
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

No i don't like him and i don't care if i get banned from here because i don't post often here anyway. Too many sensitive people on here like Brassknuckled Pai Mei. You can email me at kdw441282000@yahoo.com.

Old 03-29-2014, 06:01 PM   #11738
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Erik Spoelstra sucks? I guess so, I mean he only took the Heat to three straight finals.

Old 03-29-2014, 07:11 PM   #11739
check two
N.I.

Ok Charles, I had e-mailed you, subject is : Wu Tang Corp

Quote:
Old 03-29-2014, 07:12 PM   #11740
check two
N.I.

The Sixers have a big lead heading into the fourth so it looks like they will not break the all time record of most losses in a row, and will remain tied with the Cavs for 26 in a row. They are also still in the playoff hunt for the 8th spot I believe.

Quote:
Old 03-29-2014, 09:59 PM   #11741
hectis
Vic

Their not, and they don't even have the worst record.

Old 03-30-2014, 10:22 PM   #11742
check two
N.I.

Watch out for the Nets in the East.

Quote:
Old 03-30-2014, 10:23 PM   #11743
ol dirty abbot
shaolin shadowboxer

ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ Best record in the East since Jan right?

ol dirty abbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2014, 10:46 PM   #11744
check two
N.I.

Can anyone stop the Spurs?

Quote:
Old 03-31-2014, 11:52 PM   #11745
ol dirty abbot
shaolin shadowboxer

ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ol dirty abbot Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ I hope not. I hated the spurs back in the days with the admiral, sean Elliot, avery Johnson, a young TD, older I get they just play ball the right way and anyone but the heat would be awesome.

ol dirty abbot is offline   Reply With Quote