news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 12-13-2007, 11:01 PM   #1186
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Isiah is the worse coach in the NBA
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 08:33 AM   #1187
pneumatic
The Preacher

pneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal sonpneumatic prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectis View Post
Isiah is the worse coach in the NBA
LOL, yeah. But he could play that's for sure.
pneumatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2007, 06:40 PM   #1188
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

miami get rid of hardaway, and soon they will get rid of smush to.

isiah should definetly be fired, new york jus have to step back and rebuild. jus like minnasota and seattle are doing now.
Old 12-14-2007, 07:58 PM   #1189
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Yeah The Knicks Have To Rebuild Its Gonna Take Along Time But Thats What Is Gonna Have To Happen To Dig Them Out Of The Hole Layden And Isiah Put Them In.

In The Paper Today They Had An Article Talkin About Curry Possibly Getting Benched And He Was Ok With It Sayin Shit Like Whatever The Coach Wants To Do. Dude Doesnt Have The Fire Or Desire To Win And You Can Tell By How He Plays Defense And Goes Up For Rebounds No Effort At All He Needs To Go As Soon As Possible.
Old 12-14-2007, 08:13 PM   #1190
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

word, i would like to see lee get more playing time. atleast he shows some fight. i think thats the knicks biggest problem, too many lazy players. they dnt have the will to break a sweat. they would all prefer to jus shoot and score which they dnt do too well. they dnt seem to be bothered about running about chasing the ball down. playing sum defense.
Old 12-16-2007, 12:59 AM   #1191
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

I like the Rockets and all, and maybe it's just me, but does ESPN seem to play a lot of their games? lol I was surprised to see the Bobcats playing on ESPN recently though.

The Cavs are really struggling. The same record as the Sixers?

The Heat waived Hardaway, to pick up Luke Jackson? lol

Why did the Clippers waive Patterson?

Isiah wasn't that bad of a coach when he was with the Pacers, was he?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 10:08 PM   #1192
HANZO
Hanovallah

im watchin the bulls - lakers and gotta say that ben wallace looks hopeless. wats wrong with him??? we kno he cant score but his defence has been useless so far. he making bynum look like shaq in his prime.
Old 12-19-2007, 12:38 AM   #1193
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

the bulls are a big disappointment this year
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 02:01 AM   #1194
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

The Cavs injuries have killed them. Hughes scored 36 than thought he became Mike Redd and started throwing up horrible jump shots...what is with this guy?
ANyway, their problems have been terrible defense and that is their strength. Plus lebron was out.

Boston is really playing great still
As for the BUlls....To me, they are always overrated every year. They have some decent players, but none of them are perennial all stars. They have no inside game. Wallace is past his prime and the bulls needed defense AND scoring down low. He hasnt given them either. I dont think they make the playoffs.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 03:45 PM   #1195
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Ray Allen (UCONN) vs. A.I. (G'TOWN)
1995 THROWBACKK

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 05:04 PM   #1196
CharlesJones
National Director of Toe-sucking & Janitorial Affairs

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

LOL@NickyTooch dissing Larry Hughes hahahahahahahahahaha. Larry is a injury prone scrub. When he was with the Wizards, he was good but since he's been in Cleveland, he's done nothing but get injured and his scoring is inconsistent. He was supposed to be a 2nd scorer behind Lebron but he hasn't done nothing. I was surprised he scored 36 against Indiana last week. The Cavs will never get another good game from him like that. LOL@Cleveland losing to the Knicks last night 108-90 hahahahahahahaha. They lost to the Sixers last weekend in Cleveland too. They're pathetic and they'll be lucky if they make the playoffs. I've been saying for awhile that Lebron needs better teammates and now ya'll see what i'm talking about. Drew Gooden sucks. Daniel Gibson sucks. Damon Jones sucks. Eric Snow really sucks LOL. Zydrunas Ilgauskas sucks. Anderson Varaejo sucks and the Cavs should've let his ass go to Charlotte because if i was general manager, i wouldn't have matched the Bobcats offer to him. The Cavs should've kept Carlos Boozer and Ricky Davis. The Clippers waived Ruben Patterson? When did that happen?

If the Knicks fire Isiah, that's not gonna improve the team because the bottom line is it doesn't matter who's coaching them, they're gonna suck LOL. The Knicks fans can holler fire Isiah all they want but the Knicks players need to play better and they haven't played good for several years now. Their defense sucks. Their rebounding sucks. Their offense sucks. Zach Randolph has been a disappointment so far because he was the man with Portland. I think the Knicks should've kept Channing Frye. Jared Jeffries should've stayed with the Wizards because he sucks with the Knicks. Isn't he injured right now? LOL@Miami waived Penny Hardaway. His ass should've retired when Phoenix let him go. Alonzo Mourning is gonna be out for 6 months. He needs to retire too. He got hurt last night. Detroit and Boston game was very good last night. Detroit won 87-85. Chauncey Billups hit the game winning free throws.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2007, 06:35 PM   #1197
HANZO
Hanovallah

tony allen is probably the most hated man in boston right now, there was no need to foul billups of all ppl in the last second. detroit look strong as always.

houston rockets and utah jazz have both sucked bad so far. the jazz are barely above .500 while the rockets have dropped below .500, i never would have expected this. but they will get better.

about the cavs, they really were never a good team. the fact that varejao didnt sign up until now probably brought some tension to the team. if i was lebron i wouldnt want to play alongside someone who put money before the team.
Old 12-20-2007, 07:05 PM   #1198
baby jesus
Veteran Member

baby jesus crouching tigerbaby jesus crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
If the Knicks fire Isiah, that's not gonna improve the team because the bottom line is it doesn't matter who's coaching them, they're gonna suck LOL. The Knicks fans can holler fire Isiah all they want but the Knicks players need to play better and they haven't played good for several years now. Their defense sucks. Their rebounding sucks. Their offense sucks. Zach Randolph has been a disappointment so far because he was the man with Portland. I think the Knicks should've kept Channing Frye. Jared Jeffries should've stayed with the Wizards because he sucks with the Knicks. Isn't he injured right now?
It Doesnt Matter If It Helps This Year If They Fire Isiah Which Your Right Doesnt Make A Difference. But He Has To Go For The Future He Built This Team He's Coaching, Shit Larry Brown Couldnt Coach The Team He's Been A Disaster Since He's Been Here And He Has To Go. Knicks Fans Are Just Furious This Team Has Been Bad For To Long. Jared Jeffries Isnt Hurt He Just Sucks With Highly Overrated Defense.
Old 12-20-2007, 08:00 PM   #1199
High Prospect

High Prospect grasshopper

"tony allen is probably the most hated man in boston right now, there was no need to foul billups of all ppl in the last second. detroit look strong as always." - There was nothing Tony Allen could do, what could he have done? let Billups hit a j in his face without contesting him? he had to go up with the pump fake there isn't a player out there who wouldn't have fallen for that.... unless it was Kobe or Bowen or some other great defensive veteran. Allen was put in the game simply for that defensive play he was expected to conteset not let Billups have an easy shot
Old 12-20-2007, 09:17 PM   #1200
CuzinBilly
PRODIGAL SUN

CuzinBilly Sinister snakeCuzinBilly Sinister snake

true dat the celtics have been nice.fuck it dude its only there 3rd loss of the season it was a good game though i wasn't upset.they teams Nyce.