news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > The Sports Zone

Old 02-18-2008, 07:11 PM   #1471
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

so can boston trade larry bird?

Banner appears courtesy of the craft of Bobby_Digital72
hectis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 07:55 PM   #1472
Dirty Knowledge
I Already Won

Dirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venomsDirty Knowledge five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
Kenny Smith said that all of Dwight Howard's dunks were perfect and were right next to Vince Carter's for best of all time...haha yeah right.
Dwight could have stuck his entire arm in the rim on that Superman dunk if he wanted... IF you're referring to Vince's arm in the rim dunk.

If you're talking about the between the legs dunk? Kobe did that shit first anyway.

^ KYLE WILLIAMS POOPS THE BED ^
Dirty Knowledge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 08:27 PM   #1473
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

^No he couldn't b/c he didn't even dunk the ball.
Old 02-19-2008, 10:31 AM   #1474
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

TrueDciple crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by RynMur View Post
^No he couldn't b/c he didn't even dunk the ball.
Word!... that shit shouldnt even been rated. Dude didnt even touch the rim. It was a nice concept but lets be real here. His other dunks where ok. My fav' is the one he tapped the ball on the backboard and the one from behind the board.
TrueDciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2008, 10:39 AM   #1475
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickyTooch View Post
Impressive dunks by Howard.

LOL @ Dawkins knocking Gerald Greens shoes off the table and he signed em, put them in front of the judges and did a wack dunk(even tho actually it was pretty original.)
LOL word!.... and by the way, that dunk between the legs shouldnt be allowed in the contest. Shit its been done soooooo many times that its not impressive anymore.

That dude Moon from toronto made a fool of himself by placing the tape way behind the freethrow line. When he did that i instantly grabbed my nuts real tight (no homo) thinking i was going to witness the greatest dunk "EVER"

Last edited by TrueDciple; 02-19-2008 at 10:45 AM.
Old 02-19-2008, 11:56 AM   #1476
hectis
Vic

hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)hectis Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
Dwight could have stuck his entire arm in the rim on that Superman dunk if he wanted... IF you're referring to Vince's arm in the rim dunk.

If you're talking about the between the legs dunk? Kobe did that shit first anyway.

isaiah rider did it before kobe

Old 02-19-2008, 06:42 PM   #1477
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

jason kidd is officially a maverick. big 8 man trade. im still not sold on it, but lets see how it turns out.
Old 02-19-2008, 07:20 PM   #1478
hectis
Vic

the mavs are not better then the spurs, lakers and suns still

Old 02-19-2008, 07:21 PM   #1479
hectis
Vic

there have been a lot of big trades this season in the nba starting with the trades boston made what one is the biggest?

Old 02-20-2008, 08:43 AM   #1480
TrueDciple
Veteran Member

i say boston. And shit is working out for them
Old 02-20-2008, 09:43 AM   #1481
IronFingaz7
NOBLE SCITY

IronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkeyIronFingaz7 iron monkey
Send a message via AIM to IronFingaz7 Send a message via MSN to IronFingaz7

I'm hoping Orlando gets Udonis Haslem or Chris Wilcox. Kurt Thomas would be fine, but I prefer Haslem or Wilcox, as they are younger.

P.E.A.C.E.

Last edited by IronFingaz7; 02-20-2008 at 09:49 AM.
IronFingaz7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:38 PM   #1482
Olive Oil Goombah
Anglophile

Olive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killaOlive Oil Goombah shaolin masta killa

It would be nice if the Cavs made a fuckin move. You would think they would but they keep running Ira Newble and Dwayne Jones out there. These guys would be average in the fuckin NBDL.

Boobie Gibson take what, 3 or 4 shots against Houston last night? What the fuck is up with that. Start this motherfucker already. Mike Brown is such a dumb mother fucker.
Ira Newble isn't Bruce Bowen defensively....at least bowen can knock down a three here and there....
Bibby, Kidd, Shaq, Gasol, Stoudamire, Boykins......and the Cavs have done shit to get anyone. They let Flip go a few years back, and have picke up....wait, waith....DEVIN BROWN!!! yaaaaaay!

Marshall and Snow need to fuckin retire already. Drew Gooden is way to soft downlow. i'd take Haslem or Wilcox over him any day of the weak...Shit i think id take Kurt Thomas too.

It sickens me.
Olive Oil Goombah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:56 PM   #1483
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Kurt Thomas may be older than Wilcox and Haslam, but he's better defensively than both of those guys.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2008, 03:56 PM   #1484
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

for real like the cavs are doing nothing. how would u feel if you were lebron james. lakers got gasol for kobe. why didnt the cavs push hard for bibby???? or kidd????? its like there hasnt even been a trade rumour?? atleast gets some rumours going.

lebron deserves better, i wouldnt be surprised if he left. his not the type to demand a trade, i dnt think he would, but if it carries on like this he would leave when his contract is up.
Old 02-20-2008, 03:56 PM   #1485
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

NickyTooch now i see you complaining. I told you the Cavs are garbage. If i was Lebron, i would demand a trade when his contract is up or leave as a free agent. The Cavs are never going anywhere as long as Danny Ferry keeps Lebron's teammates. LOL@what you said about Donyell Marshall, Eric Snow, Drew Gooden, Ira Newble, Devin Brown, Mike Brown hahahahahahahahahahaha. I see Charlotte got Earl Boykins. Cleveland had Earl twice and still let him go. I hate the Cavs management. Jim Paxson and Wayne Embry were terrible general managers for the Cavs. Wayne's punk ass is the one who let Ron Harper go to the Clippers and the Cavs haven't been good since that trade LOL. Ron Harper was my boy back in the day. I know he was injury prone but when he was healthy with the Cavs, he was very good. NickyTooch isn't it a trip how former Cleveland players have won championships with other teams? LOL. Ron got 3 rings with the Bulls and one or two rings with the Lakers i think. I wonder if he's still a assistant coach with the Pistons. I haven't seen him on their bench this year.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote