news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-14-2009, 06:55 PM   #1
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default rza and killer bees

do u think rza needs recruit more killer bees?
or they all are good
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:52 PM   #2
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Recruit more ?!?!?!?

He needs to shed some of the dead weight and make sure the only ones reppin' the W are worthy of reppin' the W!

Peace!
Pattch82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:55 PM   #3
Thrilla24x7
I'm The Ultimate

Thrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pattch82 View Post
Recruit more ?!?!?!?

He needs to shed some of the dead weight
Like who?

Thrilla24x7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 07:55 PM   #4
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

peace soldier
Old 03-14-2009, 08:05 PM   #5
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Pattch82 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrilla24x7 View Post
Like who?
Lemme see... off the top of my head...

Free Murda

The whole Wu-Latino bullshit

Everyone who participated in the Future Chambers album

Buddha Monk (the majority of those Zu-Chronicles albums need to be BURNED!)

The crew that Shyheim runs with now... the whole Bottom Up movement bullshit

Christ 'I ain't spit a dope verse in years but still think I'm the greatest man on the planet' Bearer!!!

I cant think properly right now, I'm a lil blazed...

I'll update this list properly tomorrow!

But seriously, if RZA wanna try and regain the integrity of The W, he gotta make sure only the dopest and most worthy MC's are reppin' it! Not some half assed mutha fucka reppin' the W just cos he's cousins with RZA's baby mama's Nephew's son-in-law!!!

Peace!
Old 03-14-2009, 08:06 PM   #6
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

wow!
Old 03-14-2009, 08:12 PM   #7
Pattch82
The Drunken Flunky

And dont get me wrong... I like Brooklyn Zu... I just cant stand Buddha Monks fat shitty hook singin' ass! Worst MC in the Brooklyn Zu crew IMO.

Free Murda - HAhaha! Have you heard his new shit...? That Fort Greene Lean Vol.1 bullshit!!! Oh my fuckin' god!!! To describe it as shit is an insult to the word shit!!!

Christ Bearer - I used to like Christbearer! But his solo LP sucked balls, then he went on and on sayin how the new North Star LP 'For Every Will There Is A Way' is 'the greatest record in the history of sound'. I listened to that shit once all the way through and it was almost all garbage, save for a few good verses from Meko and Rugged Monk.
Old 03-14-2009, 09:39 PM   #8
spiggity_ace
Veteran Member

spiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venomsspiggity_ace five deadly venoms

u kno wut woulda been crazy, if he got a crew that could crossover and get mainstream appeal while keepin it ganksta, like a crew with la da darkman, doc doom, throw in shyhiem and prodigall sunn or something and that would keep the wus legacy in the underground and mainstream. oviously that cant happen cuz of the death of doc doom, and shyhiems bitchyness.

Instead of shedding killa beez he should work with the better ones, he like introducced them and just forgot that they existed for the most part.

Last edited by spiggity_ace; 03-14-2009 at 09:41 PM.
spiggity_ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2009, 10:22 PM   #9
MAYOR QUIMBY
Veteran Member

MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)MAYOR QUIMBY Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

98% of all Killa Beez are hella whackity whack.
MAYOR QUIMBY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 03:20 AM   #10
JasonD
gaza go fi dem any weh

JasonD crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorles View Post
98% of all Killa Beez are hella whackity whack.
you're retarded

RZA should have been smart and instead of having 40 separate affiliated groups spiced with crappy members he should have had a couple all star affiliates, like the guy above me was saying. Imagen if they had a next group with Killa Sin, La the Darkman, Timbo King, Carlton Fisk, Killah Priest, Doc Doom, Polite, Lord Superb & Myalansky? Think about it, instead of constantly having groups fucked up by members going to prison you have enough members to really stay a dope group.

killarmy with no killa sin? pass
black knights with no doc doom? pass
house gang animalz with no carlton fisk or la banga? pass
Old 03-15-2009, 03:26 AM   #11
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
do u think rza needs recruit more killer bees?
or they all are good
they all are good.lol.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote