news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Hip-Hop Shop

Old 03-15-2009, 10:27 PM   #16
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

sean price is average imo
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:31 PM   #17
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

LOL if this kid is ever subjected to listening to Holocaust his head will fuckin' explode

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:33 PM   #18
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2009, 10:36 PM   #19
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Soulja Boy > Underground Rap...because atleast soulja boy has swag.
LMAO

= YOUR opinion is VOID

get the fuck on with that bullshit

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 12:50 AM   #20
RAW-TASTE
PRODIGAL SUN

RAW-TASTE crouching tiger

Boot Camp Clik.
RAW-TASTE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 01:55 AM   #21
RynMur
LVsMostBlunted

RynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkeyRynMur iron monkey

sean price is ill son
Old 03-16-2009, 02:54 AM   #22
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

I refuse to consider the opinion of a dude who calls himself spade. He's obviously ignorant in the first place.
Old 03-16-2009, 04:39 AM   #23
Young Spade
Banned

Young Spade Village Idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
so its dead because u heard a few artists and dont like em..lol your just a joke..really..it can never be dead..because it exists....

^ Most stupid comment ive seen so far. Ive seen more intelligent comments from Ghostlaced

DEAD bodies exist so that means theyre not DEAD?

Idiot.
Young Spade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 04:51 AM   #24
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Every known real U.G. rapper has his own niché [those that I really like].

If u don't like political and emotional raps, stay away from Eyedea, Sage Francis and Slug. If u don't like bloody raps, better stay away from Cage. Abstract raps are Aesop Rock and at some points El-P, so if u don't like them, u don't like them. A lot of people do, and not just nerdy white boys, mind you.

If u love straight true hiphop, nothing extravagant, just skills on some nice beats, give One Be Lo a chance. Here is one song from him...IMO he is one of the best rappers ever.

There are some rappers like Blu that rap a lot about their life, but it isn't preachy or anything, check for him, I really don't know no hiphop head that ain't feeling him.

Pseudo Intellectuals are nowaday ATCQ, Pacific Division are dooooopeeeee..... and what about legends like Pharaohe Monch? Hiphop has so many different styles, it can never be dead, everybody choose what are they going to listen, and if u don't like somebody, forget about him/them, and listen to something else. That's the easiest thing to do.

[Also, I don't know if u know him - but check my man Bronze Nazareth. Could be a legend in the making.]
Old 03-16-2009, 05:20 AM   #25
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Spade View Post
^ Most stupid comment ive seen so far. Ive seen more intelligent comments from Ghostlaced

DEAD bodies exist so that means theyre not DEAD?

Idiot.
lol..ur comparing dead bodies and my comment..and tell me my comment was stupid..
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 05:35 AM   #26
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

Young Spade is gay
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 09:08 AM   #27
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Spade View Post

Soulja Boy > Underground Rap...because atleast soulja boy has swag.

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."

Last edited by Orion Nebulus; 03-16-2009 at 09:13 AM.
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 10:21 AM   #28
Young Spade
Banned

Young Spade Village Idiot

Swagger these days may be overused in mainstream but thats the only reason I can even listen to some rappers. Swagger and wittiness shows flavor.

Underground lacks that to me. Therefore underground only appeals to the white man and thats why white people tend to gravitate to it more i.e. most of you.

And the only other person to drop an intelligent post with something worth reading is wera.
Young Spade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 10:26 AM   #29
food for thought
Black Star Line'r

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

shut up.

your wack.

go play your soulja boy cd.

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2009, 10:32 AM   #30
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I was never a fan of Def Jux and you're listing all those artists.

Underground rap might not be dead, its just hard to check for certain artists.

I don't know about underground white man appeal, thats silly. White people made those mainstream rappers. If white people hated the mainstream the artists wouldnt be selling records.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote