news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Box Office Hideout

Old 03-17-2009, 11:50 AM   #1
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa
Default Panther (1995)

I couldnt find a thread on it so here is one.
To me, the best Mario van Peebles' film. What do yo think about it?
Cool thing is how they got Angela Bassett to perform as Betty Shabazz again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJ_Ba...eature=related

Last edited by RALPH WIGGUM; 03-17-2009 at 11:52 AM.
RALPH WIGGUM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 02:17 PM   #2
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

RALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killaRALPH WIGGUM shaolin masta killa

Anybody seen it?

Old 03-17-2009, 03:10 PM   #3
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

would love to

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 04:02 PM   #4
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

Well I dont think its still on sell, but you can see here on youtube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2rYB...x=0&playnext=1
Good watchin man.

Old 03-18-2009, 12:44 AM   #5
immaculate

8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury8 fist of fury

I have to own this, whether original or d'led

8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 01:13 AM   #6
diggy
The ABBOTT

diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)diggy Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtMcGirt View Post
Anybody seen it?

ya, ive seen it

can't remember much though

except a little bit of the shootout at the end

Quote:
Believe it or not, lobster and crabs are crustaceans and are a part of the arthropod family, which include caterpillars, cockroaches, and spiders!

A Galactic Funking Hunt Wit Not Wont
diggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 07:36 AM   #7
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by diggy View Post
ya, ive seen it

can't remember much though

except a little bit of the shootout at the end
A great movie, even though the BPP cant be told in 1/2 hour so there's some stuff missin but it pretty much sums it up. Also, the Uncle Tom working with the FBI is Charles Guenveur Smith who plays Huey in Spike Lee's "A Huey P. Newton story".
There's also Chris Rock at the beginning.

Old 03-18-2009, 07:37 AM   #8
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAQ View Post
I have to own this, whether original or d'led
I guess ya liked it. I doubt you can get the original, Ive searched on amazon and I couldnt find it, but Im sure you can download it.

Old 03-18-2009, 08:46 AM   #9
hide1998
超黒人

hide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal sonhide1998 prodigal son

I wouldn't say it is Van Peeble's best film (that honor hands down goes to Badass. He paid tribute to his dad's flick marvelously), but this is a good flick. I'd recommend it. It's available for download if you look around.

"The day Buddha was born it rained tea instead of water" - Warcloud
hide1998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 09:09 AM   #10
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahah

this shit was on HBO last week at like 3 in the morning when i was smoking a blunt with some homies.

i was wondering what the fuck the name of the movie was lol cause im trying to watch it all the way through

i had to school the ignorant niggas i was hanging with on what the movie was bout lol

will have to download this or buy it

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 02:39 PM   #11
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

I saw Panther a long time ago and it's good. Lots of good black actors in it such as Kadeem Hardison, Bokeem Woodbine, Tyrin Turner, AJ Johnson, r&b singer Bobby Brown(LOL), Courtney B Vance(Angela Bassett's husband). I don't know the dude's name who plays Huey Newton. Roger Smith is a good actor. He's been in several Spike Lee movies. I would like to see this again. Mario's best movie is New Jack City.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2009, 03:11 PM   #12
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

Marcus chong plays Huey, I didnt know him before Panther but I think he plays in Matrix, have you seen A Huey P. Newton Story? Roger Smith is, to me, a way better Huey but the character is completely different since hes in jail in Spike Lee's, but Roger Smith is playin so good in it, hes all alone during the whole movie n hes unbelievable. He played in Malcolm X too, right? I think hes the half italian half black driver who gets played.

Old 03-20-2009, 02:49 PM   #13
CharlesJones
Veteran Member

CharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of furyCharlesJones fist of fury

Yeah i know about the Huey Newton movie that Roger Smith did by Spike Lee. I don't think it's really a movie though because Roger is sitting in a room by himself reciting stuff that Huey said in his speeches am i right? Yeah Roger played in Malcolm X movie. Denzel was playing russian roulette with him and Roger got scared LOL. Roger made me laugh playing a retarded dude in Spike Lee's Do The Right Thing when he was holding a picture of Malcolm X and Martin Luther King. Mike Epps dissed Roger in All About The Benjamins movie saying he has a big forehead LOL.
CharlesJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 03:01 PM   #14
RALPH WIGGUM
PRODIGAL SUN

Yeah and he's scared Denzel blow his nose off. And as to A Huey P. NEwton story, it was a play at first and Roger Smith was alone in the stage so they did the same in the movies, you can only see that there are a lot of panthers around him, you can see the berets n all. But still I really liked it especially when he disses the hippies :"white people killed the indians then they tried to dress up just like them, what kind of necrophilia is that?" ha ha classic. And yes, there's some stuff from his speeches, but also invented stuff, like when he mentions biggie, he quotes juicy n all, sayin its a lil dude from Brooklyn he saw on TV. Roger Smith is just unbelievable, so the opposite of his small part in Panther, hes a great actor.

Old 05-06-2011, 01:52 PM   #15
Fatal Guillotine
Veteran Member

Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Fatal Guillotine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

anyone have this on megaupload?