news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 09-10-2005, 07:51 PM   #1
Grim Reapa
Banned

Grim Reapa grasshopper
Default donate hurricane relief

ya'll seriously time fo the wtc to take sum action collect sum change and donate to the redcross fo hurricane katrina relief

go to think.mtv.com

or redcross.com

bless those muthafuckaz in Nawlens
Grim Reapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 08:23 PM   #2
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey
Default Re: donate hurricane relief

Yo, whatchu really need to do is donate through one of them companys where they donate the same as you donate for the hurrican victims. Like if you give $200 they give $200 so you give $200 and the people who need help get $400. Get my logic?
Old 09-10-2005, 08:26 PM   #3
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Storm in een glas water.

Take swimming lessons you floatfucks
Old 09-10-2005, 08:27 PM   #4
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS
Yo, whatchu really need to do is donate through one of them companys where they donate the same as you donate for the hurrican victims. Like if you give $200 they give $200 so you give $200 and the people who need help get $400. Get my logic?
Fuck off! Get on ur governments ass man. Stop wastin money fightin "wars" n help yer own people.

Big Bad Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 08:30 PM   #5
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I have donated $$ to the families there and also the animals......also I donated some clothes. Donations r very important not just for situations like this......every year I donate to 3 different charities.......it's very important b/c one day one of us may need those donations......

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 08:32 PM   #6
JASPER
Dr. Rosenpenis

JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)JASPER Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I just read 'donate urinal relief'

What the fuck is wrong with me...

hurricanes are not a laughing matter
Old 09-10-2005, 08:33 PM   #7
Definitive X
Now known as Defcee

Definitive X grasshopper

I just got a whole heapin' pile of my clothes together, along with two pairs of shoes...I'm 6-5, so maybe one of my shirts can house someone, I dunno (bad joke)...look at it this way: give clothing if you can afford to replace it. If not, then donate the little stuff: buy a toothbrush, a tube of Crest, soap, shampoo, whatever, and send it down to Houston (where most of the evacuees are staying)...

AND ONE MORE THING...

Don't get it twisted: these people are not refugees. They are not running away from one nation and searching for shelter in another: THE ASTRODOME IS NOT A REFUGEE CAMP. Mainstream media uses the word "refugee" a lot, and whether intentional or not, this is forcing the average American to think that these people are as foreign as South Africans. These people are EVACUEES, nothing else. Just figured I'd drop knowledge on y'all.

PEACE.

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
=Akrobatik
Definitive X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 08:35 PM   #8
KBOS

KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
Fuck off! Get on ur governments ass man. Stop wastin money fightin "wars" n help yer own people.
What the fuck man? Read what I said again, find a company that will match you're donation. It works like this, donate say... $200 (or any amount) and they will also donate $200 (or whatever the amount you're donating is) so the money you donated is doubled and then sent to redcross or something similar. The company my dad works for and many other companys are doing this.
Old 09-10-2005, 08:47 PM   #9
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS
What the fuck man? Read what I said again, find a company that will match you're donation. It works like this, donate say... $200 (or any amount) and they will also donate $200 (or whatever the amount you're donating is) so the money you donated is doubled and then sent to redcross or something similar. The company my dad works for and many other companys are doing this.
I didnt mean nuttin man. Its a good idea. But im givin nuttin. Thats why yall got a government, pitty they doin fuck all though.

Old 09-10-2005, 08:54 PM   #10
Definitive X
Now known as Defcee

Definitive X grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Bad Man
I didnt mean nuttin man. Its a good idea. But im givin nuttin. Thats why yall got a government, pitty they doin fuck all though.
True, but if this same tragedy befell Scotland, I know that millions of people in this country would clothe someone over there...sometimes it is better to act in the little ways than in no way at all...but no one expects you to do anything you don't want to...

"Got heat for everybody/watch the microphone burn..."
=Akrobatik
Definitive X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 09:01 PM   #11
Big Bad Man
Mr Wuniverse

Big Bad Man grasshopper

Who knows if shit would even get to NO anyhow.

Old 09-10-2005, 09:02 PM   #12
Kriszy Substance
And in the end..?

Kriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkeyKriszy Substance iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen of Poetry
I have donated $$ to the families there and also the animals......also I donated some clothes. Donations r very important not just for situations like this......every year I donate to 3 different charities.......it's very important b/c one day one of us may need those donations......
Very true QOP...good for you...I have charities I am involved in too...always wish I could do more though...ya know? But I guess every bit counts....

http://www.rocksubstance.com/

^^my bands site...you will see there on the main page we are doing a fundraiser show on this coming Monday night...hope it goes well...already have a good amount of people saying they are coming...I will let you all know how much we managed to raise for New Orleans...I wish I was closer so that I could open my home to some fo those people....but instead I will open my heart and do my best to help out....

Good job to all who have already helped in some way. Much respect.

www.myspace.com/kriszysubstance

Kriszy Substance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 09:03 PM   #13
Grim Reapa
Banned

Grim Reapa grasshopper

or donate to radioshack whatever u pay they'll match it

say u give $300 they'll give $600 dollars back to the relief efforts
Grim Reapa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 09:06 PM   #14
KBOS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masta Genius
or donate to radioshack whatever u pay they'll match it

say u give $300 they'll give $600 dollars back to the relief efforts
Yeah, thats the way to donate!
Old 09-10-2005, 09:10 PM   #15
Queen Of Poetry
Veteran Member

Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Queen Of Poetry Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kriszy Substance
Very true QOP...good for you...I have charities I am involved in too...always wish I could do more though...ya know? But I guess every bit counts....

http://www.rocksubstance.com/

^^my bands site...you will see there on the main page we are doing a fundraiser show on this coming Monday night...hope it goes well...already have a good amount of people saying they are coming...I will let you all know how much we managed to raise for New Orleans...I wish I was closer so that I could open my home to some fo those people....but instead I will open my heart and do my best to help out....

Good job to all who have already helped in some way. Much respect.
Very generous......I hope ur fundraiser goes well.......u'll receive nothing but blessings for ur efforts......

Queen Of Poetry is offline   Reply With Quote