news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-19-2009, 10:13 PM   #31
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

^ agree Silkworm was an amazing verse, as were his verses on the Dirty Weaponry album...but i wasnt feelin the shit he has done recently

like in the second post by whers, i liked some of those songs you posted but others i was sittin here goin wtf?
Old 03-20-2009, 01:04 AM   #32
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wu-Tang Gambino View Post
you're a clown. I'm positive you haven't even heard a UGK record.

K-Rino lyrically shits on Warcloud and his existence. I guess he's ultra mega unknown though since you don't know him.
lol @ u thinkin k rino is this incredibly unknown rapper stfu dude has been known for decades...faggit
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 01:07 AM   #33
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
I think we should seriously consider banning Speakonitgod.

We know he is a stan of Pac, Nas and Warcloud. He doesn't care about dope music, underground or mainstream, he only has his own agenda and I'm tired at reading his shit all the time about how this rapper ain't that, and vice versa. He is clearly the biggest idiot here, and I love Pac's music to some degree, also Warcloud's, and Nas, well, he's another example of a hit or miss rapper, but u can't run around with your own agenda ['UGK ain't shit'].

U ain't a hiphop fan, only a hiphop poser.
damn hahahahahha wera not givin a fuck how bright his emotions are shining
Old 03-20-2009, 07:58 AM   #34
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^^^^^u think u r a backpacker, and u r a Pac and Nas stan.Something is wrong here.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:12 AM   #35
BGS
aka Dun Jones

BGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkeyBGS iron monkey

i think blue sky black death present the holocaust is super dope but only because of the beats..at first i thought yeah this dude is quite nice but after a few listen i thought he sounds kinda of beat and don't really match with the beats...and i didn't really understand his lyics...but i still enjoy the album!!
BGS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:25 AM   #36
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36 View Post
the beats carried that album. lyrically its just ok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
idk how you can listen to him a lot. or more then twice.
he's really dope but sticks to 'the formula' so much on every song that it gets old and wack.

a lot of the time he's not really saying anything with any real measureable meaning or point, just dope words and concepts laced together to make ppl think he's super dope.

at a point it gets old.
like, at the second listen.

Silkworm on bob digi was sick, but dont tell me he does that all the time.
Only on about 10 songs.

It's pretty clear that he mastered that style at an early age.
He was 18 when he dropped that verse and it made everyone else look ordinary.
I commend him for bringing all the new styles he has.

Given that Warcloud isn't everyone's cup of tea, but technically you can't fault him
It's just the content and voice most struggle with.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdeblasi View Post
like in the second post by whers, i liked some of those songs you posted but others i was sittin here goin wtf?
"I Am Holocaust...A Dark Deadly Spider Crawling In Your Toys"

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:28 AM   #37
Hollow Dartz
Banned

Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Hollow Dartz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Hollow Dartz

Lol
Hollow Dartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:29 AM   #38
Mic Tyson
Heisman

Mic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venomsMic Tyson five deadly venoms

he release any hells winter shit yet?
Old 03-20-2009, 08:36 AM   #39
Guarded By Martyrs
AllTheWorldWillBeYourNME

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
he release any hells winter shit yet?
Only these snippets :
http://www.zshare.net/audio/573314883e4a9c20/

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 04:20 PM   #40
Dr. Simon Hurt
Madrigal Elektromotoren

Location: my own private domicile, and I will not be harassed...bitch!
Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Dr. Simon Hurt Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

it's visual abstract poetry, 'rime of the ancient mariner' in hiphop, you either feel it or not. i'm not saying every track is good because there is alot of unlistenable stuf, mainly due to his collaborators or the production, but he's probably one of the most unique voices in this genre.
Dr. Simon Hurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 05:20 PM   #41
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

warcloud is one of my 5 favorite MC's
if you dont feel him I really don't care, I don't know why people care that others do
actually I think he's the artist with the most listenable catalog to me personally - there are extremely few songs of his I don't like to listen to. like probably less than 5 tracks I've ever heard.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:40 AM   #42
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by wera View Post
^^^^^^u think u r a backpacker, and u r a Pac and Nas stan.Something is wrong here.
oh yea i forgot backpackers cant be fans of 2pac and nas........this isnt serbia u pussy.... this is america... where we have actual knowledge on rap
Old 03-22-2009, 02:39 AM   #43
Bosn

Bosn shaolin monk

midnight in the garden of good is one of the all time great hip hop songs imo. His flow and delivery are on point as in Silkworm, and the lyrical content will make you think thrice! the track is the deepest hip hop song I've ever heard, but it's not for everyone.
Bosn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 05:53 AM   #44
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Old 03-25-2009, 04:54 PM   #45
Monkdude
ADEPT

Monkdude drunken mastaMonkdude drunken masta

hes incredibly wack now IMO but i guess he can write some nice lyrics
Monkdude is offline   Reply With Quote