news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-20-2009, 12:22 PM   #16
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Say No To Obese Girls My Friend

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:28 PM   #17
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Yeah, like I've said plenty of times, if you're hanging around a fat chick, and she doesn't like to give head, lose her quick. It should be mandatory for all fat girls to give head. Cause the only three things that fat girls are good at are:

1. Blow jobs
2. Pushing the baby stroller down town to get her wic check, while the father of the kid is long gone
3. Eating all kinds of disgusting food, of course

check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 06:17 PM   #18
Mumm Ra
God's Replica

Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Mumm Ra Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ive only been with one fat chick but goddamn right she did not disappoint in the gobbling factor
Old 03-20-2009, 08:13 PM   #19
BRONZBODY
Drunk Off Titty Milk!!!!

BRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venomsBRONZBODY five deadly venoms
Send a message via AIM to BRONZBODY Send a message via MSN to BRONZBODY

but see it goes both ways.....fat niggas(like myself) are god like when it comes to eating pussy...which is why women should try us out....at least u wont go hungry.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:37 PM   #20
DUMBO
Veteran Member

DUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venomsDUMBO five deadly venoms

speaking of which, i'm expecting a fat visitor. about 2 months ago a fatty from my work past came by to watch a movie. then she sent me an email about "next time, i'm going make things interesting". which of course means she's going to suck my dick. but i haven't been able to schedule her in yet with the girlfriend and crazy job and all. sometimes, late at night, i think about her fat face gobbling my man-spew with the vigor a gymnast.

blow jobs are like an out-of-body experience for the fatties. it's a moment when they feel like they are capable of physical exertion, when they may be actually doing something constructive for mankind.

"Oppressing bitches individually and in groups since 1976"
DUMBO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:09 PM   #21
begongo
I AM HIPHOP

begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)begongo Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via MSN to begongo Send a message via Yahoo to begongo Send a message via Skype™ to begongo

Quote:
Originally Posted by "...." View Post
blow jobs are like an out-of-body experience for the fatties
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm not going post more pictures of my dick, Style. You guys can forget about it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
Some of ya'll that are having sex without condoms need to be careful because that shit ain't cool having sex with no condoms.
begongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 03:17 PM   #22
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by emperorles View Post
My only problem with fat girls is their hygene. Around 85% of fat girls constantly sweat even while sitting down. They got stank ass breath and gross hair. And when they try to be sexy, the outcome is quite the opposite.

Old 03-21-2009, 08:57 PM   #23
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by "...." View Post
blow jobs are like an out-of-body experience for the fatties. it's a moment when they feel like they are capable of physical exertion, when they may be actually doing something constructive for mankind.

hahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahahahahahahahaha -dead-

Old 03-21-2009, 09:02 PM   #24
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

do u represent tha wu? gs?
Drunken Monk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 09:22 AM   #25
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

to the fullest my friend...and im still converting all the popcorn rap listeners to the real

Old 03-22-2009, 10:14 AM   #26
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Primarily When I look at rating a female for sexual appeal I'm going down a checklist of things.

Face: Its primary importance for many factors. I can judge a girls head giving based on her face. Some girls just look like they'd be at home with a cock in their mouth. The central factor here however, is looking for attractiveness. I mean sure a girl doesn't have to be great looking to bust on her face and leave, but you want an attractive girl regardless.

Overall Build: Factors like height are irrelevant, but breast and ass size are pretty important as are the overall build. Generally an athletic build is important as it ensures a light build but not too skinny. Equestrians tend to be good here if only because i don't think it really hurts their chests capabilities.

Ethnicity: Not Black ...

Then I'd say personality/ Not being an emotional blemish on society.

Then closely followed cooking abilities. Cleaning is nice, but it doesn't taste good.

And to keep it on topic, fat girls as long as they aren't too fat are fine within the constraints of this. Sturdy is my limit. Past sturdy its chubby and that's not really good territory for attractiveness.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:19 AM   #27
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

^Can't handle a black chick.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:27 AM   #28
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I'd say that 95% of the fat chicks I know are arrogant and coincided. They think that they're the shit and tough, which is NOT cool, especially the black ones. I believe I've already explain this ongoing problem regarding overweight black women in the past.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:41 AM   #29
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

thats just those dolphins tryna validate their insecurities

Old 03-22-2009, 10:46 AM   #30
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter View Post
thats just those dolphins tryna validate their insecurities
Maybe. You know what I'm talking about, right? I mean they think that they are truly the shit and it's not attractive at all. Most men like it but I don't. It's usually the guys who are bums.

Think about it. You'll see this successful overweight black chick with the bummy thug mofo. I see it ALL the time.
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote