news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-20-2009, 08:32 AM   #1
jaydee3
Eastern village

jaydee3 shaolin monk
Default bronze, murray, canibus, = true

bronze nazareth to produce keith murray and canibus collabo lp..

CANIBUS AND MURRAY: MORE INFO

That Canibus/Keith Murray album is looking real good. I happen to know that, via my illseed intel, the album contains six beats by the great Erick Sermon and six beats by Bronze Nazareth of Wu Killer Bee fame. All this was sparked by the "Can U Handle The Heights" that was produced by Bronze Nazareth from some group called Almighty, and it featured Keith & Canibus. I know there are a lot of people that couldn’t care less about this, but I’m not one of them. I want to see what these dudes have to say.

read the story on www.allhiphop.com.

"from some group called Almighty" What i thougt you knew about hip hop illseed.
jaydee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:43 AM   #2
BIRDCAGE
Vintage Wu

BIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkeyBIRDCAGE iron monkey

Good news.

BIRDCAGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:47 AM   #3
beeboy
Wu Vatican

beeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal sonbeeboy prodigal son

shit, i think i will definatly cop this 1....

sounds a bit like that blackout formula.., half rza/sermon....half bronze/sermon...and keith instead of redman, canibus, lightly wu affiliated , ,instead of method....ok, emceewise, its another energy, and both not my fav emcees of all time , keith n can, but they both got mad talent, and didnīt got the shine they deserve yet, so..this 1s a great announcement,,thx
beeboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:51 AM   #4
DR. NICK RIVIERA
Hello, everybody!

DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)DR. NICK RIVIERA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Canibus deserves better beats, yo.
Old 03-20-2009, 09:00 AM   #5
Guarded By Martyrs
There R No Strings On Me

Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Guarded By Martyrs Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Well said wera

Guarded By Martyrs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 09:05 AM   #6
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I like Keith & Bronze. Canibus not so much.

I think this can be good though.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:25 AM   #7
pmack215
* Mighty Healthy *

pmack215 drunken mastapmack215 drunken masta
Send a message via Skype™ to pmack215

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeboy View Post
shit, i think i will definatly cop this 1....

sounds a bit like that blackout formula.., half rza/sermon....half bronze/sermon...and keith instead of redman, canibus, lightly wu affiliated , ,instead of method....ok, emceewise, its another energy, and both not my fav emcees of all time , keith n can, but they both got mad talent, and didnīt got the shine they deserve yet, so..this 1s a great announcement,,thx
how is canibus "lightly WU-affiliated"????
Old 03-20-2009, 10:40 AM   #8
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmack215 View Post
how is canibus "lightly WU-affiliated"????
He once said Heaterz was his 14th favourite track of all time.

Affiliated.
Old 03-20-2009, 11:26 AM   #9
StoneMessiah
SHAOLIN STUDENT

StoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killa

no surprise 80's puttin the album out threw Sound Records. thus bronze will do production on there. he did the whole 60 joint. bronze has also done work with Noah's rock band that is on the label. If it's put out on sound records and 80's the a&r expect to see bronze production. IMO
StoneMessiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:29 AM   #10
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

cosign rama

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:32 AM   #11
food for thought
Duppy Conquerer

Location: SHAKA ZULU BOBO SHANTI NYABINGHI MAN A MAU MAU WARRIOR
food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)food for thought Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

lol m80 just be lurking on the forum

good lookin on the updates fam

food for thought is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 11:32 AM   #12
StoneMessiah
SHAOLIN STUDENT

StoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killaStoneMessiah shaolin masta killa

80 w/ the news....man you got that your spider senses up fam cause every time there is a topic related to you your on top of that shit lol.
StoneMessiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 04:06 PM   #13
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

"sounds a bit like that blackout formula.., half rza/sermon"

You must have never heard Blackout then. Out of 17 tracks RZA did TWO. Sermon did 7 tracks & shared co-prod with Redman on Big Dogs. The rest was handled by DJ Scratch, Mathematics, Rockwilder, Redman & Gov Mattic. So no, its nothing like it
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 12:18 PM   #14
Max Prime

Max Prime grasshopper

this album won't sell unless it's advertised. but I'll look forward to it without a doubt
Max Prime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 04:10 PM   #15
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

when can we expect this LP to drop?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote