news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-21-2009, 04:51 PM   #16
Tracks
Fallen Angel

Tracks drunken mastaTracks drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to Tracks

Quote:
Originally Posted by beeboy View Post
shit, i think i will definatly cop this 1....

sounds a bit like that blackout formula.., half rza/sermon....half bronze/sermon...and keith instead of redman, canibus, lightly wu affiliated , ,instead of method....ok, emceewise, its another energy, and both not my fav emcees of all time , keith n can, but they both got mad talent, and didnīt got the shine they deserve yet, so..this 1s a great announcement,,thx
dude why the fuck are you over analyzing shit? im 100% sure that everyone involved with this project didnt think at ALL what you posted.
Old 03-21-2009, 05:28 PM   #17
jaydee3
Eastern village

jaydee3 shaolin monk

well so far more then 250 people know about this on this forum and i guess the songs are about to be recorded now, so i would say the promotion allready started, the biggest promotion nowdays is the word of mouth and the cheapest one.

big up M-eighty to put some insight on this album.
jaydee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 05:51 PM   #18
claaa7
Killer Bob

claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)claaa7 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^^ based on the short article in the first post it actually looked like it was already recorded.. it says that Eric Sermon has 6 beats on there and Bronze has 6 so that's just the formula they gonna use, nothing's been recorded yet?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!
claaa7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 06:20 PM   #19
Tecknowledgist
PUTYOMONEYWHEREYOMOUTHIZ

Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Tecknowledgist Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Eighty
we are not sparing any expense when it comes to the radio and ad campaigns with this one.

M
thank god for that
Tecknowledgist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:08 AM   #20
jaydee3
Eastern village

jaydee3 shaolin monk

claaa7 the beats might have been made but it is just a phase of the recording process, i have no clue of how they are working but according to M-eighy there will be other prodcers on the album so i guess they are in the process of choosing beats and writing their rhymes or something. For me at first it sounded like they got the beats only from sermon and bronze, but it now sounds diffrent, until finished everything is a possibilty.

but i know as little as the rest of you of this project, i am not involved in any way in any project, i am just a normal intressted person as you all, so we will just have to wait and see, only spread the news to as many as we can to support this project when it hits the stores. Peace
jaydee3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:37 PM   #21
-The A to the Z-
Veteran Member

-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey-The A to the Z- iron monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by pmack215 View Post
how is canibus "lightly WU-affiliated"????
Well he's in HRSMN with Killah Priest, who's a Killa Bee.

I'm pretty sure he's worked with a few Clan members but can't recall anything now.
-The A to the Z- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 01:26 AM   #22
White Dirty Bastard
CHICKEN HEAD

White Dirty Bastard drunken mastaWhite Dirty Bastard drunken masta
Send a message via AIM to White Dirty Bastard

i like canibus allot so ill be looking forward to this
White Dirty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 09:58 PM   #23
sdeblasi
The Special Technique

sdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal sonsdeblasi prodigal son

^ that video is dope, has this been recorded already?

cuz from the way your earlier posts sounded it seemed like it has

and any release date confirmed?
Old 03-23-2009, 10:08 PM   #24
Jin10304
Veteran Member

Jin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venomsJin10304 five deadly venoms

He said Fall 2009 I believe
Jin10304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:31 AM   #25
3rdEyeVizion
-Diamond in the Rough-

3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey3rdEyeVizion iron monkey

Can't wait to hear it
Old 03-26-2009, 01:31 AM   #26
SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
AKA THE PROTO-CHAOS

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-Eighty View Post
This is the email I sent to allhiphop.com in response to the rumor section today:

The record is real. The official press release for the album will come out during the 1st-2nd week of April. The record will NOT be fully produced by Erick Sermon and Bronze Nazareth but rather a myriad of producers that cannot be confirmed at this time. The record will be A&R'd by M-Eighty ("Wu-Tang Meets the Indie Culture", GZA "Protools", Bronze Nazareth "The Great Migration, etc.) and be released via Sound Records / Universal in either the 3rd or 4th quarter 2009.

Here is a youtube link on M-Eighty discussing the record and how it came about on Cali KZSU Radio recently: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNxjgvCMx5U

I'm glad that you are behind this project and trust me when I say, fans and hip hop heads alikw will definitely have something to rejoice in when this groundbreaking record drops.

-M
yo m80 if you reading this

can you ask canibus to do some interviews to clear up the status of some of his recordings like C of Tranquality, RTJ2:Infinity, etc. and thanks for this album that's coming up wit him n keith. i know it'll be dope

NON IGNORANT...

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 05:30 AM   #27
Paranoid
-

Paranoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of furyParanoid fist of fury

this should be good
Paranoid is offline   Reply With Quote