news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-20-2009, 08:33 AM   #1
KILLAH
PRODIGAL SUN

KILLAH crouching tigerKILLAH crouching tiger
Default NEW MR WEST ASHLEY!!!... WU TANG related

i've been getting to much flack for being on a wu page and not wu related so check out the "THROW BACK CLASSIC MIX PRT 1"
i also put up a song from my 1st artist B-kiddo called "DUNKS"..... shit is rolling lately support the real ... peace http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=330000077
KILLAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 08:51 AM   #2
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Are you like his street team or what?
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Edgar Erebus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2009, 12:53 PM   #3
KILLAH
PRODIGAL SUN

quote from snoopp... he is I and I am HIM
Old 03-23-2009, 07:32 AM   #4
KILLAH
PRODIGAL SUN

ooooooooooooooooh shiiiiiiiiit !!! IM BACKKKKKKKKKKKK! U THOUGHT U COULD GET RID OF THE HARDEST NEW PRODUCER OUT CHERE?........ FUCKKK NAWW! CHECK OUT MY NEW SHIT... SHOUTS OUT TO ALL MY DOWN SOUTH HUSTLERS, MY DOWN SOUTH G'S THIS SONG IS CALLED "DONT EVEN TOUCH THE MIC" http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=330000077 AND I KNOW ULL LOVE IT. PEACE
Old 03-23-2009, 07:43 AM   #5
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Edgar Erebus Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Okay, Mr. West Ashley, I hate to be the one who has to tell you this, but your beats suck. You're basically making retreads of old ideas in a completely amateurish fashion. Your technical skills are very, very basic and it would take quite a lot of practice before your beats start even sounding decent. Your sample chopping is innacurate and off-beat. Your rhythms are completely devoid of funk. Your mixing is awful, that is, if you mix your tracks at all, because your FX sound primitive, choppy and amateurish. All in all, you're a terrible producer and at the moment I don't even see any spark in the wasteland you call your myspace page.
"The Devil is not the Prince of Matter; the Devil is the arrogance of the spirit, faith without smile, truth that is never seized by doubt. The Devil is grim because he knows where he is going, and, in moving, he always returns whence he came."
Old 03-23-2009, 07:56 AM   #6
KILLAH
PRODIGAL SUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slim T View Post
Okay, Mr. West Ashley, I hate to be the one who has to tell you this, but your beats suck. You're basically making retreads of old ideas in a completely amateurish fashion. Your technical skills are very, very basic and it would take quite a lot of practice before your beats start even sounding decent. Your sample chopping is innacurate and off-beat. Your rhythms are completely devoid of funk. Your mixing is awful, that is, if you mix your tracks at all, because your FX sound primitive, choppy and amateurish. All in all, you're a terrible producer and at the moment I don't even see any spark in the wasteland you call your myspace page.
thanks man that was great... but what u fail to know is that i am an amature, i just do it at home... lol but guess what else? every time i come out with a beat it seems like 200-300 people check it out all over the world.. ive talked to a few wu tang members already just from doing this.. b-9 has actually sent me a verse...and ive been asked to attend a nimber of your favorite rappers studio session...lmao thats all i really wanted and guess what ive done it... but maybe if your lame ass will get up and give me one of your wack ass rymes maybe ill put something together for u...HAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHAAAA ohhhhh im sorry u must suck also... thanks for the love tho... now go back to my page and keep bumping my shit... peace..

p.s so basically what im saying is i do this for fun, ... and im getting alot of what i wanted to do done... JUST FROM MY WACK ASS BEATS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! U COULD NEVER STOP ME SLIM T..ONLY HOPE TO CONTAIN ME...

Last edited by KILLAH; 03-23-2009 at 07:59 AM.
Old 03-23-2009, 08:17 AM   #7
KILLAH
PRODIGAL SUN

But Since U Know So Much On How Perfect Music Should Sound... Let Me Hears Your Shit Cus I Know This Shit Is Fire!! Right ? Post A Link I Need To Learn How Real Shit Sould Sound...ill Be Waiting!
Old 03-23-2009, 08:52 AM   #8
Come Honor Face
Veteran Member

Come Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkeyCome Honor Face iron monkey

Listen KILLAH your just not very good right now. Keep workin on that shit though, just don't post your beats until they're good. Or can you just not have the ear to be a producer? You do know these beats aren't very good don't you? I mean seriously.
Come Honor Face is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 08:57 AM   #9
KILLAH
PRODIGAL SUN

lol yo im still gonna post them b/c i dont care what u say... u dont like em dont visit the site...u dont wana hear em... dont listen... when i said im not going to stop i ment im not going to stop... so until u find a way to stop me please release my dick and go have a nice day...
Old 03-23-2009, 11:46 AM   #10
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

I ain't telling you to stop or anything, I'm just giving you a bit of harsh anonymous criticism, ugly but objective, not marred by any personal feelings (that you obviously developed). I don't know you and I don't owe you anything. You keep on working and brushing up your skills, but as for what I heard you're plain awful and I don't see you have any talent.

As for my beats, ask wera for them, I think he has a couple of them. But the point is that I firstly don't take my beatmaking hobby seriously enough to make a myspace page, and secondly because I want to learn to make at least technically impeccable beats before starting promoting them.
Old 03-23-2009, 12:26 PM   #11
KILLAH
PRODIGAL SUN

lmao so what ur saying is that your shit is wack also ur just too much of A PUSSY to take the critics.. why the fuck would i ask someone else to listen to yout wack ass shit? u show and prove for yourself... bitch ass mothafuka.. u wana trip cus of your jealously cus my shit is on and your shit aint... lmaoo

p.s that dead myspace page just hit 11,000 pLays all over the fucking world... just wait til i get good at this...u bitch.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:35 PM   #12
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

Awwww, the little boy started screaming?
Old 03-24-2009, 01:30 AM   #13
PatHavican

PatHavican grasshopper

Yo Killah, first of all, I want to say I have no disrespect for you. I’m glad you like to make “music”. It’s a good hobby, and who knows, maybe one day you’ll be decent at it. Keep working, that’s the only way to get good at anything, and if you love it, it’s not work, it’s just fun, which is dope.

The thing is though, right now your beats are pure ass. You say you’re an amateur. No. With a more time and experience you’d be an amateur. You’re a dude with less know how/experience than an amateur. Your samples are lame. You don’t even know how to properly loop things. They don’t line up. And not like RZA used to have shit a little off to make it dope, your shit just doesn’t line up at all. Like, sometimes the beat drops close to an eight note. If you really plan on making it big, good luck on finding mc’s who are into rhyming in 7/8.

Plus, there is nothing at all original about your beats. There are tons of whack myspace producers out there doing the same assed shit as you. A lot of them doing it better. I mean, I respect anyone who does music for fun, again, it’s a great hobby, but, don’t shove it down peoples throats. That just makes you look a thousand times more lame.

And you brag about how many people check out your tracks on myspace. How much time do you spend promoting it? I’m sure if I threw together a shitty beat in 15 minutes, then spent an hour posting links to it everywhere I could get that many listens as well. Just remember that your goal should be making people want to hear more. Not listen to it with their friends and laugh at how lame it is.

Seriously dude, take your time, study your craft, and come correct and promote when you have something worth promoting. You only have one chance to make a first impression.
PatHavican is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 06:28 AM   #14
Edgar Erebus
Munching eyes since 1989

^ Doesn't matter if you disrespect him or not, he's gonna catch feelings for this post.
Old 03-24-2009, 07:59 AM   #15
KILLAH
PRODIGAL SUN

yo like i said .. if u dont wana hear it dont listen.. dont go to my site... how bout that? cus i really dont give a fuck what yall say.... ima keep doing whatever i wanna do and however i wanna do it ( tho i do try to listen and take in what yall are saying)...but at the same time ill prob be back later with another beat bitches, eho can beat promo like this? just wait til the coke is a lil more potent, i already have niggaz worldwide checking my shit out........sooo ima post it again and again if u wanna hear it come check it out... if u dont wana hear it dont click the mothafuka... i kinda want and need all the critics for me to know what i should be doing different... but what i want 1st is for yall to show and prove your talent or show and prove your musical ability... if yall cant do that or if ur too fucking pussy to take the critics please stfu... u act like yall know so much but when i ask to put it on the line.... everybody freeze up ( cus of the bitch in u) now im normally a real cool dude, but if u try too take a shot at me ima have to hit your bitch ass back... who cares what i do and how i do it....unlesssssssss!!!! u wish it was u doing it...so dont come to me with all that fake "i respect this and that shit" cus if u did respect my path u'll get the fuck outta the way and go walk your own.. peace bitches

p.s. ima go listen to "BLUE DAWN" my original beat... oh the same beat with beretta 9 on it ... yea that one... and to think a yr earlier there wouldve been no way i talked to the GOD about one of my track... , so what im saying to yall is...everything may not be perfect just yet, but im getting something outta my wack shit, and its only gona get bigger and better...peace.

Last edited by KILLAH; 03-24-2009 at 08:02 AM.