news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 09-10-2005, 09:20 PM   #1
lucky arms

lucky arms grasshopper
Default U-God why is he so disliked

Of all the members of the wu-tang clan he's the one who seems to devide people the most why exactlly?
lucky arms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 09:27 PM   #2
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms
Default Re: U-God why is he so disliked

he threw the clan under the bus on his DVD and on a radio show the last two albums he did sucked, and people dont like his MC style.

i think he is just as good as the other members. every wu member has put out a stinker album or two..except masta killa.
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 09:33 PM   #3
Banned

31013 grasshopper

Who said he was disliked?
31013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 09:34 PM   #4
THE W
ISRAELITE

THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms

Quote:
Originally Posted by 31013
Who said he was disliked?
you havent been around here long have you?
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
Old 09-10-2005, 09:34 PM   #5
Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
Found My Purpose

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tigerSun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah crouching tiger

that's goddess man

"Reciting a biblical verse before I make your melon burst like that nigga Jules from Pulp Fiction...my salvation is salivation, and diction crucifixion" - Ras Kass

http://www.myspace.com/theblacksunn1 http://theblacksunn.blogspot.com

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 09:40 PM   #6
lucky arms

lucky arms grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by wadedigital36
he threw the clan under the bus on his DVD and on a radio show the last two albums he did sucked, and people dont like his MC style.

i think he is just as good as the other members. every wu member has put out a stinker album or two..except masta killa.
Threw the clan under the bus?? Im confused what does that mean? What I have heard by him I have liked. It's just mostlly I look for bass in hip-hop and I have been told he's got some bass going on in his style.
Old 09-10-2005, 09:45 PM   #7
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

basically.,..he is not the type you call a down brotha,he aired out too much wutang dirty laundry and since then he has been trying to stray from the wu,not to mention,his latest albums are not too good

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 09:47 PM   #8
THE W
ISRAELITE

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky arms
Threw the clan under the bus?? Im confused what does that mean? What I have heard by him I have liked. It's just mostlly I look for bass in hip-hop and I have been told he's got some bass going on in his style.
it means he shitted on them
Old 09-10-2005, 09:50 PM   #9
lucky arms

lucky arms grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by graveyard_shifter
basically.,..he is not the type you call a down brotha,he aired out too much wutang dirty laundry and since then he has been trying to stray from the wu,not to mention,his latest albums are not too good
Aried there laundry well that's just being to trusting and who are we tro call him on what is down or not. As far as straying from The Wu-Tang Clan i mean come on Meth had his own sitcom at one point and Ghostface Killah was going by Ghostface and released a more mainstream album as his last .
Old 09-10-2005, 09:52 PM   #10
RADIOACTIVE MAN
Alphomega man

RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)RADIOACTIVE MAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky arms
Aried there laundry well that's just being to trusting and who are we tro call him on what is down or not. As far as straying from The Wu-Tang Clan i mean come on Meth had his own sitcom at one point and Ghostface Killah was going by Ghostface and released a more mainstream album as his last .
i dont think you get it.,...he tried to bite the hand that fed him..

by straying away,i mean,he doesnt wanna associate himself with wutang anymore for petty reasons

astro eden"- the new album,get it here
http://www.sendspace.com/file/pbnrft
RADIOACTIVE MAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 09:55 PM   #11
Lyrical Genius

Lyrical Genius grasshopper

what did he exactly say on his dvd?
Old 09-11-2005, 12:10 AM   #12
deadlymelody
Wu Vatican

deadlymelody grasshopper

It's funny how people oh he said bad shit about the clan. Well maybe he was right?
Old 09-11-2005, 12:14 AM   #13
Orion Nebulus
Scientifical Ninja

Orion Nebulus drunken mastaOrion Nebulus drunken masta

LOL!!!! How many threads are we going to have on "Why does everyone hate U-God"?

"One arm bandit..stab companions with intricate sentences...battle crews single- handed..with cannons that blow you from here to other planets."
Orion Nebulus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 12:57 AM   #14
MANISH
Veteran Member

MANISH shaolin monk

He does also say in the DVD that Wu-Tang is his brothers and if he gets to hear anyone outside of Wu that talks shit he's gonna smack their face.
Old 09-11-2005, 01:04 AM   #15
Grim Reapa
Banned

Grim Reapa grasshopper

u god sux ass the only good song of his i liked was the mystery of chesserboxing but u know he also did start a feud about this site right against the RZA
Grim Reapa is offline   Reply With Quote