0
 

home
news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2005, 09:31 PM   #1
adamkk
dirt_dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: the windy city
Posts: 85
Rep Power: 0
adamkk crouching tiger
Default DJ_Muggs_Vs._the_GZA_the_Genius-Grandmasters-2005-RES

Looks like it's been ripped. I'll still be buying it when it drops.

DJ_Muggs_Vs._the_GZA_the_Genius-Grandmasters-2005-RES

01-dj_muggs_vs._the_gza_the_genius-opening.mp3
02-dj_muggs_vs._the_gza_the_genius-those_thats_bout_it.mp3
03-dj_muggs_vs._the_gza_the_genius-destruction_of_a_guard.mp3
04-dj_muggs_vs._the_gza_the_genius-exploitation_of_mistakes.mp3
05-dj_muggs_vs._the_gza_the_genius-general_principles.mp3
06-dj_muggs_vs._the_gza_the_genius-advanced_pawns_(feat._raekwon_and_rza).mp3
07-dj_muggs_vs._the_gza_the_genius-queens_gambit.mp3
08-dj_muggs_vs._the_gza_the_genius-all_in_together_now_(feat._rza).mp3
09-dj_muggs_vs._the_gza_the_genius-unstoppable_threats_(feat._masta_killah_and_prodig al_sunn).mp3
10-dj_muggs_vs._the_gza_the_genius-unprotected_pieces.mp3
11-dj_muggs_vs._the_gza_the_genius-illusory_protection.mp3
12-dj_muggs_vs._the_gza_the_genius-smothered_mate.mp3

And no, I won't post links for it. Sorry, but we all gotta get together and support these artists.
adamkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 09:33 PM   #2
KBOS
emceeeees kick tha bucket
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,564
Rep Power: 13
KBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkeyKBOS iron monkey
Default Re: DJ_Muggs_Vs._the_GZA_the_Genius-Grandmasters-2005-RES

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkk
Looks like it's been ripped. I'll still be buying it when it drops.

DJ_Muggs_Vs._the_GZA_the_Genius-Grandmasters-2005-RES

01-dj_muggs_vs._the_gza_the_genius-opening.mp3
02-dj_muggs_vs._the_gza_the_genius-those_thats_bout_it.mp3
03-dj_muggs_vs._the_gza_the_genius-destruction_of_a_guard.mp3
04-dj_muggs_vs._the_gza_the_genius-exploitation_of_mistakes.mp3
05-dj_muggs_vs._the_gza_the_genius-general_principles.mp3
06-dj_muggs_vs._the_gza_the_genius-advanced_pawns_(feat._raekwon_and_rza).mp3
07-dj_muggs_vs._the_gza_the_genius-queens_gambit.mp3
08-dj_muggs_vs._the_gza_the_genius-all_in_together_now_(feat._rza).mp3
09-dj_muggs_vs._the_gza_the_genius-unstoppable_threats_(feat._masta_killah_and_prodig al_sunn).mp3
10-dj_muggs_vs._the_gza_the_genius-unprotected_pieces.mp3
11-dj_muggs_vs._the_gza_the_genius-illusory_protection.mp3
12-dj_muggs_vs._the_gza_the_genius-smothered_mate.mp3

And no, I won't post links for it. Sorry, but we all gotta get together and support these artists.
Post that shit, real wu fans will buy, we just want a preview...
__________________
Boston - NYC
KBOS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 09:34 PM   #3
DigitalAb
Senior Member
 
DigitalAb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Shitzville
Posts: 231
Rep Power: 0
DigitalAb grasshopper
Default Re: DJ_Muggs_Vs._the_GZA_the_Genius-Grandmasters-2005-RES

curious on why you posted this.
DigitalAb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 09:36 PM   #4
adamkk
dirt_dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: the windy city
Posts: 85
Rep Power: 0
adamkk crouching tiger
Default Re: DJ_Muggs_Vs._the_GZA_the_Genius-Grandmasters-2005-RES

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS
Post that shit, real wu fans will buy, we just want a preview...
Sorry, but site rules say you are not allowed to post full albums.
adamkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 09:38 PM   #5
DigitalAb
Senior Member
 
DigitalAb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Shitzville
Posts: 231
Rep Power: 0
DigitalAb grasshopper
Default Re: DJ_Muggs_Vs._the_GZA_the_Genius-Grandmasters-2005-RES

so what was the point of this thread?
DigitalAb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 09:38 PM   #6
adamkk
dirt_dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: the windy city
Posts: 85
Rep Power: 0
adamkk crouching tiger
Default Re: DJ_Muggs_Vs._the_GZA_the_Genius-Grandmasters-2005-RES

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalAb
curious on why you posted this.
I always make posts for new items that have been ripped. Just to let everyone know that new stuff is on the way and to get ready to make some purchases. I'll openly admit that I do a lot of downloading. But if it is an item that I like, I have no problem going out and buying it. Also, it's nice to get liner notes and artwork too.
adamkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 09:50 PM   #7
THE W
ISRAELITE
 
THE W's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: in Christ
Posts: 15,567
Rep Power: 46
THE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venomsTHE W five deadly venoms
Default Re: DJ_Muggs_Vs._the_GZA_the_Genius-Grandmasters-2005-RES

Quote:
Originally Posted by KBOS
Post that shit, real wu fans will buy, we just want a preview...
but fake wu fans wont,

if you want it you gotta get it off a P2P.
__________________
The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven against all the godlessness and wickedness of men who suppress the truth by their wickedness, since what may be known about God is plain to them, because God has made it plain to them. For since the creation of the world God’s invisible qualities—his eternal power and divine nature—have been clearly seen, being understood from what has been made, so that men are without excuse. (Romans 1:18-20)
THE W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 10:01 PM   #8
Jason2005
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Age: 33
Posts: 2
Rep Power: 0
Jason2005 grasshopper
Default Re: DJ_Muggs_Vs._the_GZA_the_Genius-Grandmasters-2005-RES

I was checking bestbuy and towerrecords websites i didnt see this album listed will this be availible in stores??
Jason2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 10:05 PM   #9
adamkk
dirt_dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: the windy city
Posts: 85
Rep Power: 0
adamkk crouching tiger
Default Re: DJ_Muggs_Vs._the_GZA_the_Genius-Grandmasters-2005-RES

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason2005
I was checking bestbuy and towerrecords websites i didnt see this album listed will this be availible in stores??
some time in late October, like the 25th
adamkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 10:23 PM   #10
DigitalAb
Senior Member
 
DigitalAb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Shitzville
Posts: 231
Rep Power: 0
DigitalAb grasshopper
Default Re: DJ_Muggs_Vs._the_GZA_the_Genius-Grandmasters-2005-RES

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkk
I always make posts for new items that have been ripped. Just to let everyone know that new stuff is on the way and to get ready to make some purchases. I'll openly admit that I do a lot of downloading. But if it is an item that I like, I have no problem going out and buying it. Also, it's nice to get liner notes and artwork too.
I feel you but the artwork and track listing has been out for a very long time. What your doing is getting people who dont have it, very annoyed(btw, I have it). That shit is like a bitch putting her naked pussy in ya face then putting back on her pants and leave, duke. Not cool.

But I feel ya, this thread would have been a little more decent a couple months ago. But that's my view..No hate intended.
DigitalAb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 10:37 PM   #11
adamkk
dirt_dog
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: the windy city
Posts: 85
Rep Power: 0
adamkk crouching tiger
Default Re: DJ_Muggs_Vs._the_GZA_the_Genius-Grandmasters-2005-RES

Quote:
Originally Posted by DigitalAb
I feel you but the artwork and track listing has been out for a very long time. What your doing is getting people who dont have it, very annoyed (btw, I have it). That shit is like a bitch putting her naked pussy in ya face then putting back on her pants and leave, duke. Not cool.

But I feel ya, this thread would have been a little more decent a couple months ago. But that's my view..No hate intended.
No hate taken. Just trying to keep people informed. Sure I can print out some artwork, burn a CD-R and say I have the CD. But there is that special feeling about owning a real manufatured cd.

If people don't know where to go to find this stuff by now, then they are obviously newbies that don't have a clue.
adamkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 11:08 PM   #12
PHI.1.618
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: DJ_Muggs_Vs._the_GZA_the_Genius-Grandmasters-2005-RES

^ what he said ... Anyways, can anybody send me a link.. still getting the album ....
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 12:37 AM   #13
DigitalAb
Senior Member
 
DigitalAb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2003
Location: Shitzville
Posts: 231
Rep Power: 0
DigitalAb grasshopper
Default Re: DJ_Muggs_Vs._the_GZA_the_Genius-Grandmasters-2005-RES

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkk
No hate taken. Just trying to keep people informed. Sure I can print out some artwork, burn a CD-R and say I have the CD. But there is that special feeling about owning a real manufatured cd.

If people don't know where to go to find this stuff by now, then they are obviously newbies that don't have a clue.
No doubt.
DigitalAb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 03:57 AM   #14
Soul Controller
Yammich maeker
 
Soul Controller's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: on teh interwebz
Age: 36
Posts: 8,346
Rep Power: 67
Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Soul Controller Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default Re: DJ_Muggs_Vs._the_GZA_the_Genius-Grandmasters-2005-RES

peace

packetsnews.com

just put dj muggz on the search and their u have it

if u know how to use irc and dcc's
if u need help
holla
peace
__________________
my own conscious is beyond universal, there is no separation only fagments of experience making sense of physical material existence on the path back to the source of all.

LulZ KillZ Phear....

http://thepiratenetwork.org

"THE ALL is MIND; The Universe is Mental." — The Kybalion.


Soul Controller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 04:00 AM   #15
jokostyle
Veteran Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 672
Rep Power: 11
jokostyle shaolin monk
Default Re: DJ_Muggs_Vs._the_GZA_the_Genius-Grandmasters-2005-RES

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by adamkk
No hate taken. Just trying to keep people informed. Sure I can print out some artwork, burn a CD-R and say I have the CD. But there is that special feeling about owning a real manufatured cd.

If people don't know where to go to find this stuff by now, then they are obviously newbies that don't have a clue.



No doubt.
i ve not seen it on soulseek and emule anyone can teel where can i get it by pm
?
jokostyle is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
YES!! I graduated High School!! Razorsharp General Chat 34 11-12-2008 12:25 AM
a MESSAGE FROM :raddrr van about DJ NINO CARTA /CHAMBER MUSIK why i left dlah Wu-Tang Chamber 72 09-01-2005 03:07 AM
"flow..." u-turn Temple Of Darts 3 08-11-2005 06:20 AM
The Five Elements of Creation Identity General Chat 12 07-01-2005 07:11 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:30 AM.


Copyright ©2000 - 2013 The Wu-Tang Corp. & shift-one