news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-22-2009, 12:12 AM   #16
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

oh...it is..i..LIVE MY POSTS.

you kids want some real grime?

What the fuck is a Pat Bateman,
Gat reack and i smack rape em, stack payments,
no latex,
Niggas piffed out, sniffed out, razah blade lipped out,
Bateman used to be goth till wu dropped then he flipped out,
2 crack per sock, yup,
2 packs per block, yup,
Who snatch the gwap, yup, who smack da pot, yup!?
Sniff skittles,
Piff nickles,
I get up in you blood like sick sickles
I whip pistols,
Only time Pat's made a run was when he was real little,
his saliva running down his lil nipples
they're long like that,
Im strong like that
Im strong like crack
Yo pat, tell em if you ever doubled a fiend,
Pat tell em if you ever bubbled up dream,
tell em you ever increase coke, and cut soda for da sheen,
So is you still wearin JNCO jeans,
Pusseh
Your skin color
Evidentally your tall, but you're not, illy at all,
your the type to wanna ball
show im 30 minutes early
in long socks, and short shorts, practicing your jumpshots,
farmers tan
but you've never ducked shots,
they like "hey sean, go the the J"
but you didn't know what they were talking about,
pumpin your fuckin shoes over and over, expecially when you miss shots
closin your eyes when you shot and shit, it's like you nigga what the fuck
nigga, quit doing that stupid shit nigga we're loosing the game,
and your like, i only play for the love not the fame,
the niggas start laughing, cause you invited yourself to play anyways,
and they picked teams and you didn't get picked,
then you just went on a random team and started giving everyone dap,
you listened to KRS ONE to explain the meaning of dap
and even at that he did it poorly
nigga stop pumpin your shoes! LOL! the fuck nigga!? LMAO!
That the worst shit! like when a nigga misses his shot and keeps pumping his fuckin shoes! LOL! The fuck are you doing nigga?
pussy.
The fuck is you scoopin nigga?
the fuck is you oopin nigga?
the fuck is you boilin in a pot for the fiends nigga?
the fuck is you learning how to cook that lean nigga?
pusseh
you aint never trap
you ain't never rap
you ain't never clap
and your still pumping you faggot ass shoes, lol the fuck is that nigga
damn nigga! i beat you feel all aerodynamic shit,
While real niggas feed off of heroin rachets and clips
Old 03-22-2009, 01:14 AM   #17
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaShaolinAssassin View Post
real shit only pusseh. gtfo
coming from the whitest black dude on this forum,who wears turtlenecks,dresses his poodle and doesnt drink beer....quite real...

Last edited by J-Cee; 03-22-2009 at 01:17 AM.
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 03:45 AM   #18
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I sent a demo tape to Rza and he told me I can't be down with the Wu because I'm too grimey.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:50 AM   #19
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i know what Gza eats at Mcdonalds
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:38 AM   #20
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

once when i was just a lil wiglet i was drunk as fuck out in the rich people hood with the bottle still in my left hand with a blade in the right just straight poppin tires like tags off my clothes and this mothafucka roll up right next to me, man i straight put his whip on limp. i remember ol boy comes chasin after me with his cell phone out probably callin 911, man rushed at dude runnin slow as fuck from all the rum in me wit that shit in my hand and man straight fuckin peeled like a banana dont fuck with a fucked up drunk irish guy
Old 03-22-2009, 10:21 AM   #21
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

YungSunny drunken mastaYungSunny drunken masta

Hoes pay me to fuck them.

And I still don't do it.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:28 AM   #22
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

well if you fags are gonna be posting fake shit that never happened cause it's fake then im out.

fags.

live your posts.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:30 AM   #23
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

Yeah I'll admit that last post was a lie...

I fuck them.
Old 03-22-2009, 10:31 AM   #24
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I wipe my own ass.

Me > You.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 11:15 AM   #25
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Last night I fucked one of my teaching assistants to within an inch of her life. True story. I'm champin' her, head through the headboard, and I flip her over and she screams give me a choker. I play the choir boy and say what's that? Starwiped her five minutes later and she's bugging like an epileptic at a strobe light convention. Now I'm getting scared and as I'm working out the 911 phone call in my head but she wakes up, so I smash a bottle of Heineken over her head like a crack fiend, and shes bleeding everywhere. Just then the meth starts wearing off and I totally panic. I'm thinking holy shit I think I actually killed her. But then she starts crying and makes a move for the phone. I'm too fucking drugged out to realize whats up before she calls 911. I realize whats up within moments and pull the phone from her hand and hang up. I'm pulling up my chino pants and fastening my belt when i see the sirens. I rush downstairs into the kitchen and grab a filet knife from the block. I crouch behind the door as the police force it open. Thing one comes in pistol forward and doesn't see me. Thing two follows him in but spots me. I slice diagonally up his neck down to the bone. The other cop begins to panic and fires three shots missing me, one hits his partner. I'm feet away and i strike out and slash his wrist deep. He drops the gun and I leap on top of him smashing him through a glass table. Shards of glass emerged from his chest and blood stained the floor.

I fled.

All three of their bodies are decomposing in a ten foot crude grave about a mile off the highway in deep woods.

True Story.
Old 03-22-2009, 12:19 PM   #26
YungSunny
Buddha Blessed

^I stopped believing when I read "I fucked"
Old 03-22-2009, 01:03 PM   #27
TruWizDumb
You so Crazy~

TruWizDumb crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by YungSunny View Post
^I stopped believing when I read "I fucked"
bwahahahahahahaha!!!!

one time in like the fourth grade one of my friends pissed me off (I can't remember why) so I wrote an anonymous note saying I will kill her family and slid it under the door to her apartment.

About 2 days later her whole family moved.

Now that's grimey.
Old 03-22-2009, 01:10 PM   #28
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoarzHeadBoy View Post
Last night I fucked one of my teaching assistants to within an inch of her life. True story. I'm champin' her, head through the headboard, and I flip her over and she screams give me a choker. I play the choir boy and say what's that? Starwiped her five minutes later and she's bugging like an epileptic at a strobe light convention. Now I'm getting scared and as I'm working out the 911 phone call in my head but she wakes up, so I smash a bottle of Heineken over her head like a crack fiend, and shes bleeding everywhere. Just then the meth starts wearing off and I totally panic. I'm thinking holy shit I think I actually killed her. But then she starts crying and makes a move for the phone. I'm too fucking drugged out to realize whats up before she calls 911. I realize whats up within moments and pull the phone from her hand and hang up. I'm pulling up my chino pants and fastening my belt when i see the sirens. I rush downstairs into the kitchen and grab a filet knife from the block. I crouch behind the door as the police force it open. Thing one comes in pistol forward and doesn't see me. Thing two follows him in but spots me. I slice diagonally up his neck down to the bone. The other cop begins to panic and fires three shots missing me, one hits his partner. I'm feet away and i strike out and slash his wrist deep. He drops the gun and I leap on top of him smashing him through a glass table. Shards of glass emerged from his chest and blood stained the floor.

I fled.

All three of their bodies are decomposing in a ten foot crude grave about a mile off the highway in deep woods.

True Story.
We've all been there.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:20 PM   #29
check two
N.I.

check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Rupert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
check two is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2009, 12:44 AM   #30
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP