news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-22-2009, 02:29 AM   #1
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury
Default Whats your favourite genre of music?

The more I post and the more I age, I realise how bland and boring hip-hop can become. I love the shit, I live that shit, I am hip-hop, but I need something else in between otherwise it becomes stale. Eating Pizza every night will make pizza less appealing, right? Word.

Also noticed a lot of people on here don't like hip-hop, or rarely listen to it. We also have a lot of white people who listen to faggity music like Radiohead and Nine Inch Nails.

Whats your genre?

Mines hip-hop still mainly, but I'm leaning more and more towards other shit by the day.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 03:18 AM   #2
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

log off
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:34 AM   #3
noel411
The ABBOTT

noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)noel411 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

My favourite music is Radiohead and Nine Inch Nails.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:49 AM   #4
Rame
Wu Vatican

Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Rame Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hiphop.
Rame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 06:00 AM   #5
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nine Inch Nails and Radiohead

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 06:31 AM   #6
DJMethods
Wu Vatican

DJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of furyDJMethods fist of fury

BTW, I LOVE NIN and Radiohead.

Teachin Da SeedZ
DJMethods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 06:33 AM   #7
J-Cee
SmokeY

J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)J-Cee Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

American Rap for me,then Aussie Rap,then Reggae,then Heavy Metal,Then Punk music..
J-Cee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 06:40 AM   #8
SickT
Pretty Toney

SickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkeySickT iron monkey

Hip-Hop & Reggae
Old 03-22-2009, 06:59 AM   #9
Ninja
ADEPT

Ninja drunken mastaNinja drunken masta

Hip Hop and Classical

Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 07:53 AM   #10
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

Soul Music - Isley's, Al Green, Isaac Hayes, Syl Johnson, Ann Peebles, etc

Hip Hop

thats the main music that gets played in my house, after that its pop music (ish) - Britney Spears, Christina Aguillera, Lindsay Lohan etc, but, i do throw some old 70's dad rock in there, some Blues, Jazz............i pretty much like all genres of music except for....Techno/Trance/House shitty music & i really cant stand that fucking Dead Metal-2000000bpm drums - overly distorted power chords - and a guy singing like he's Bill Hicks doing his "Goat Boy" voice
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 08:01 AM   #11
T4R1K
Veteran Member

T4R1K shaolin monk
Send a message via MSN to T4R1K

hip hop, reggea, rock, some electronic and shit
Old 03-22-2009, 08:59 AM   #12
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

country

Old 03-22-2009, 11:46 AM   #13
Koolish
Don't Mess With It

Koolish drunken mastaKoolish drunken masta

Hip Hop

don't even really like anything but it alone right now.
Koolish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 12:11 PM   #14
TAURO
El Don of this shit

TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TAURO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Hip Hop and Latin music are my main genres. I also listen to roots reggae and rock.

"I pledge allegiance to the hip hop"
Method Man
TAURO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 12:24 PM   #15
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Nine Inch Radiohead.

Bang!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote