news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-21-2009, 08:05 PM   #1
TSA
BIG OPINION, BIGGER LOAD

www.majeofficial.com

TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)TSA Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Default White people are the only race that frowns

i've never seen or heard of anyone but white ppl frowning.
I was talking to an ignorant white once on my way to the shelter. The ignorant white told me that black people dont have every many facial expressions. I told him that if he would have seen Skampoe's thread The Fag of 1000 Faces on Wutang's fan site he would have seen that blacks have 1000 faces to choose from but he didn't want to learn because he's an ignorant white and would rather spend his money and time admiring women from a safe distance or having akward encounters with women. Guys this white was ignorant. white ppl, why do you frown? Is it cause your dick is small and made of calicum?
cool dan?
Old 03-21-2009, 08:11 PM   #2
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

masterpiece thread

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:39 PM   #3
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

you should really write a book on white ppl and their facial expressions. would be a bestseller.
Old 03-21-2009, 08:44 PM   #4
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

white ppl everywhere are frowning at this thread

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:50 PM   #5
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It's an important people thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
I say nigga and i'm white
The Hound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 08:55 PM   #6
Jutzu-Lo-Killer
THE WU IS OVER

Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Jutzu-Lo-Killer Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

uafar
Jutzu-Lo-Killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 09:03 PM   #7
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2009, 09:16 PM   #8
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hahahaha

I, personally, frown because I feel like it is the best way for me to properly convey my disgust, loathing, and disapproval of poor people.

It is the proper way of expressing to other people that while they have disgusted you, you are still too important to talk to them.

I am going to invite ironman over to my house to hang out on my front porch and drink bourbon on the rocks and frown at passersby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:33 AM   #9
IrOnMaN
I understand

IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)IrOnMaN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Black people frown A LOT more than whites, TSA. You just don't know it. TRUST ME ON THIS ONE!
IrOnMaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 10:46 AM   #10
TruWizDumb
You so Crazy~

TruWizDumb crouching tiger

Black people frown but we call it "mean muggin" and it's only done to scare white people and keep up our thug personas. Behind close doors we laugh, drink cheap liquor and play spades/dominoes. White people even frown amongst each other as they sip expensive beverages and play backgammon. It's a weird thing to observe. With no bills, good, credit, and a top ranking spot on society's food chain I'd figure they'd have a lot to smile about...guess I'm wrong.

Or maybe they frown because OBAMA's in office and now THEY feel enslaved and oppressed?????

NAH...white people still run shit. Grumpy Fucks.
Old 03-22-2009, 11:00 AM   #11
The Hound
Fuck the King

The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)The Hound Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Black people need to stick to police beating jokes instead of trying to make quirky, social commentary, as shown by Tru Dumb.
Quote:
Old 03-22-2009, 11:10 AM   #12
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruWizDumb View Post
Black people frown but we call it "mean muggin" and it's only done to scare white people and keep up our thug personas. Behind close doors we laugh, drink cheap liquor and play spades/dominoes. White people even frown amongst each other as they sip expensive beverages and play backgammon. It's a weird thing to observe. With no bills, good, credit, and a top ranking spot on society's food chain I'd figure they'd have a lot to smile about...guess I'm wrong.

Or maybe they frown because OBAMA's in office and now THEY feel enslaved and oppressed?????

NAH...white people still run shit. Grumpy Fucks.

I just realized you look like Bugs Bunny with Hoochie earrings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Bandana View Post
you dont want me coming around dressed in black homie
Quote:
Originally Posted by TSA View Post
Honestly dude, this is why I want to go to hell. Hell is crackin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crump Diddy View Post
Did I scare you?
EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 11:24 AM   #13
Art Vandelay
Importer/Exporter

Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Art Vandelay Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho....php?p=2318054
Art Vandelay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 11:26 AM   #14
TruWizDumb
You so Crazy~

TruWizDumb crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS View Post
Black people need to stick to police beating jokes instead of trying to make quirky, social commentary, as shown by Tru Dumb.
Ha...And white people should stick to being Barry Manilow fans instead of pretending to be hip hop heads on an internet site.

Last edited by TruWizDumb; 03-22-2009 at 11:30 AM.
TruWizDumb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 11:28 AM   #15
The Hound
Fuck the King

Quote: