news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-22-2009, 11:26 AM   #16
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickT View Post
Hip-Hop & Reggae
^Co-Sizzle!

NIKLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 11:32 AM   #17
TheBoarzHeadBoy
כהן גדול

TheBoarzHeadBoy drunken mastaTheBoarzHeadBoy drunken masta

Classical, Techno (Lady Gaga? jk), and Underground
Old 03-22-2009, 11:56 AM   #18
Zander
In Training

Zander shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Cee View Post
American Rap for me,then Aussie Rap,then Reggae,then Heavy Metal,Then Punk music..
whats some good Aussie rap?
Old 03-22-2009, 12:11 PM   #19
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

It is all about old-school Soul/Motown/R&B. From the Stylistics/Delfonics/Chilites/ to Marvin/Otis/Al to Teddy P/Stevie

That music is all about soul, singing, and swagger.

Music should make you feel good. Whether it is a classic love song, or some sort of cartoonish, exaggerated, violent, rap-music male fantasy.

That is why I don't like any new rock, with its whiney-ass emo/grunge sad/self-hate undertones.

I listen to very little music made after 2002.

Now that I'm old, I quit liking new things. In fact, I think Im going to get a rake and start chasing kids off my lawn.You kids and your newfangled music disgust me.

And then you've got speakonitgod backpacking and spray-painting rainbows all over san francisco...I lost my train of thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 12:45 PM   #20
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Funk, Electro, Soul, Metal, Rock, Dubstep, Trip Hop, New Romantic, Post Punk and Psychedelic Rock.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 03:22 PM   #21
Killa BB
Online Now

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Enya... She's her own Genre... Who doesn't love hypnotic elevator music?

Old 03-22-2009, 03:31 PM   #22
SHRAP
PRESIDENT OF WORLD

SHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killaSHRAP shaolin masta killa
Send a message via AIM to SHRAP Send a message via MSN to SHRAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BONERFARM JERKERWRISTS View Post
Nine Inch Radiohead.

Bang!
easily the weakest poster in the game, just log the fuck off, your zings have no zang just fredy mech finger in your thang
Old 03-22-2009, 04:18 PM   #23
Prolifical ENG
Semi Retired

Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Prolifical ENG Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Every time I get angry at rap music I dust off my jazz collection.

I can here music that is smooth yet vibrant....vague yet precise....abstract yet accurate. Also most of it I dont hear some artist saying some stupid hippie movement shit in the vocals.

Other than that sometimes no music at all as I get older. When I hear music it seems like its too loud so I turn it off.

Prolifical ENG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:21 PM   #24
Senator C. Palantine
Wobbling Totem Poles

Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Senator C. Palantine Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

reggaeton.

Old 03-22-2009, 05:22 PM   #25
alucard bitez
Free Warcloud

alucard bitez grasshopper

I love to listen to queens of the stoneage but some other's i like are jamiroquai, bloc party and the arctic monkeys.

props to whers for the sig!
alucard bitez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 05:33 PM   #26
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

alucard is dracula backwards which is from castlevania its a good series
BLACK BART SIMPSON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 05:36 PM   #27
Tito_Para Enfrente
Banned

Tito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken mastaTito_Para Enfrente drunken masta
Exclamation

I like a lot of music I like

Electronica /dance/

Hip hop

Reggae

Reggaeton

Cumbias

Banda

Some rock

Last edited by Tito_Para Enfrente; 03-22-2009 at 05:39 PM.
Tito_Para Enfrente is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 05:46 PM   #28
ALCATRAZ
sleepless in basedworld

ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)ALCATRAZ Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i listen to a lot of music but i prefer rap music, reggae or punk (pre 90's).... i put rap above all though cuz its tha only genre i can honestly say i have profound knowledge on
ALCATRAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 05:47 PM   #29
alucard bitez
Free Warcloud

alucard bitez grasshopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killbot View Post
alucard is dracula backwards which is from castlevania its a good series
I'm not to sure about the castlevania thing but i'll check it out, i jus took the name from the hellsing manga's.

peace

props to whers for the sig!
alucard bitez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 06:18 PM   #30
JerseyIronman

JerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal sonJerseyIronman prodigal son

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJMethods View Post

Also noticed a lot of people on here don't like hip-hop, or rarely listen to it. We also have a lot of white people who listen to faggity music like Radiohead and Nine Inch Nails.

JerseyIronman is offline   Reply With Quote