news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > General Chat

Old 03-22-2009, 01:11 PM   #16
TruWizDumb
You so Crazy~

TruWizDumb crouching tiger

Quote:
Originally Posted by KLIION JENSEN View Post
you post pics of drunk gay white folks and then try & make out like its all crackers like that........its like me saying why is it when black men get drunk they start shootin shit up ?? or why do black chicks think they're harder than everybody when they're drunk ??

the answer is simple...."they're drunk & gay", straight drunk white people dont act like that, not that i know of at least....
I've witnessed it several times with my white friends...maybe they really were JUST gay and liquor brings them out of the closet...who knows??? I ask them about it later and they swear to god they are straight. But I've never seen any of my straight black friends participate in that type of gay activity.

Now the shooting up clubs and fighting part is like 99.99999% correct so I'm not even gonna get all uptight. Everyone knows if you get a large group of black people and sprinkle in some liquor you're gonna get a damn riot. I totally agree....
Old 03-22-2009, 01:15 PM   #17
EAGLE EYE
0110111101110000011001010111001001100001011101000110100101101111011011100010000001100111011101010110100101101100011011000110111101110100011010010110111001100101

EAGLE EYE has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruWizDumb View Post
I've witnessed it several times with my white friends...maybe they really were JUST gay and liquor brings them out of the closet...who knows??? I ask them about it later and they swear to god they are straight. But I've never seen any of my straight black friends participate in that type of gay activity.

Now the shooting up clubs and fighting part is like 99.99999% correct so I'm not even gonna get all uptight. Everyone knows if you get a large group of black people and sprinkle in some liquor you're gonna get a damn riot. I totally agree....

I think your first problem is that you hang out with people who are literally GAY.

I've also noticed most black guys at house parties bars or clubs pretend they drink a lot, and PRETEND they are hammered but in reality just prey on the dumb white sluts.

Its an interesting tactic and I'll be sure to adopt it into my drinking lifestyle i the near future.

EAGLE EYE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:18 PM   #18
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
Irondan 2: Curly's Gold

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Preying on dumb white sluts if more fun when you're drunk.

Also, it feels less sleazy, and if you fuck a couple of fat ones, you can blame it on being drunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tectrus Moa View Post
I'm sorry? Negro English? I think you mean Ebonics.
Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:18 PM   #19
KLIION JENSEN
PRODIGAL SUN

KLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken mastaKLIION JENSEN drunken masta

honestly......its either that they're gay, or really really comfortable in their sexuality, i dunno, i personally never did anything like that, niether do my friends.....maybe its just the crackers that you roll with, who knows......
KLIION JENSEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:58 PM   #20
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TruWizDumb View Post

What kind of gay shit do your friends do specifically?

I'm extremely interested.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 02:05 PM   #21
beautifulrock
BIG DOUGH KEBAB

beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)beautifulrock Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
Ignorant thread.

It's their way of having fun. Different races party in different ways. Black people aren't any better than whites when it comes to partying or going to the clubs. Actually they're worst!

I don't understand why you made this thread in the first place. Are you a racist? Are you ignorant? Do you hate yourself? Are you bored? Are you looking for acceptance from your e-peers? Do you need a self-esteem boost? Get a e-life. Thanks.
***gunshot goes off, followed by a loud thud***

While you were busy dissing Wu like a bitch ass/ I was getting served after sex breakfast/ Yeah, that BBW groupie shit/ can get you served a droopy dick/ fuck what you're speaking/ 'cause I throw W's with Puerto Ricans
beautifulrock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 02:47 PM   #22
Zander
In Training

Zander shaolin monk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post

when white guys get drunk we tend to make out / have circle jerks
Old 03-22-2009, 02:50 PM   #23
TruWizDumb
You so Crazy~

I knew it!!!! LMAO! ^
Old 03-22-2009, 02:55 PM   #24
TruWizDumb
You so Crazy~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Bateman View Post

The girls do lesbo things like fondle each other, make out at the bar and literally bump cunts on the dance floor...

The guys start smacking each other's asses, giving each other hugs when they aren't necessary, and as it was stated earlier; they place their genitalia on their buddy's face if he unfortunately falls asleep first.

It's all pretty funny to me because most of them are the complete opposite when sober.
Old 03-22-2009, 02:57 PM   #25
Longbongcilvaringz

Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Longbongcilvaringz Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Do your white friends take ecstasy?

I don't know, everyone gets loose when they're drunk.

Personally, there's some shit which i would deem unacceptable, but if your supposedly straight friends enjoy that kind of shit, fair enough.

Maybe the thing is that the black people you know don't really drink much.

Longbongcilvaringz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 03:05 PM   #26
TruWizDumb
You so Crazy~

They just might pop E....it would all make sense then...

hmmmm....

We all drink around the same amount so maybe you're right, they're adding something else to the equation....
Old 03-22-2009, 04:04 PM   #27
HANZO
Hanovallah

HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)HANZO Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

i think only the KTL lot can give a reasonable answer for the way white ppl act. im sure its got something to do with mathematics.
Old 03-22-2009, 04:06 PM   #28
NIKLZ
दीर्घबौद्धॐबौद्शिवा

NIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venomsNIKLZ five deadly venoms
Exclamation

NIKLZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 04:15 PM   #29
Killa BB
BANG, BANG!

Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Killa BB Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I think it's because all white people are born gay but most of them have a condition that keeps their gayness in a dormant state until activated by alcohol... Those who do not suffer from this condition live in San Francisco...
Old 03-22-2009, 08:34 PM   #30
netscape check two
N.I.

netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)netscape check two King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mic Tyson View Post
lol CJ
Ironman isn't Keith(Charles Jones).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
lol check 2, always bringing the funny jokes. that one made me really chuckle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
How am I a troll and what's a troll?

Last edited by netscape check two; 03-22-2009 at 08:39 PM.
netscape check two is offline   Reply With Quote