news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Elements > Wu-Tang Chamber

Old 03-22-2009, 01:13 PM   #1
Thrilla24x7
I'm The Ultimate

Thrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken masta
Default Raekwon List 5 MC collaboration

whos ur top 5??

Thrilla24x7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:16 PM   #2
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

styles p
DOOM
scarface
eminem
clipse
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:27 PM   #3
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Kool G Rap
DOOM
Jeru the Damaja
Styles P
Guru

ELITE STATUS
THE MASON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:30 PM   #4
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

just do that song with weezy, ok Rae????

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:32 PM   #5
NAKHI the SOLORIAN
i still love h.e.r.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)NAKHI the SOLORIAN Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Capone N Noreaga
Kool G Rap
Smoothe And Trigger
Doom(only on the beat tip)
Khrome(only on the beat tip)

click the sig if you vatican status
NAKHI the SOLORIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:34 PM   #6
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

hes a fucking clown

serious

he has ZERO artistic direction on his own.

he has no idea what he wants to sound like, and has no style ideas in his OWN head.

This is why he fails without RZA.

Its jsut like when he was begging the entire internet to send him BEATS. At first glance this looks like a not bad idea, he could find a gem, but hes only doing it because he has no idea himself about beats.

Hes just picking shit out and glueing shit together.

CL2 will suck.

Fuck yall for getting mad at me saying that, but I really think it will.

If Abbott aint got full control I dont give a fuck anymore.
Old 03-22-2009, 01:37 PM   #7
staycreepin_n_silence
Veteran Member

staycreepin_n_silence shaolin monk

Yall aren't thinking out of the box
Bizzy Bone
Bun B
Young jeezy
t.i.
julez santana

Blood of a Slave Heart of a King. BraveHeart
staycreepin_n_silence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:41 PM   #8
whitey
Wu Vatican

whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)whitey Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

^its not that im not thinking outside the box. im trying to pair him up with someone i think hed sound dope with 1. and not pair him up with some fuckboy rappers like jeezy santana and ti 2.
The earth is a very small stage in a vast cosmic arena. Think of the rivers of blood spilled by all those generals and emperors so that in glory and in triumph they could become the momentary masters of a fraction of a dot.

People are too stupid to effectively conspire to do anything, but not too stupid to come up with conspiracy theories.
whitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:41 PM   #9
Ghost In The 'Lac
crushed out heavenly

Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Ghost In The 'Lac Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

I dont care about GUESTS!!!

fuck a guest verse.

I jus wanna hear Rae and Ghost

IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK????
Old 03-22-2009, 01:43 PM   #10
Ninja
ADEPT

Ninja drunken mastaNinja drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post

co-sign!

Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:45 PM   #11
SL33
Hungry Hyena From Medina

SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)SL33 Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GHOSTLACED View Post
i can co sign this

SL33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:50 PM   #12
Ninja
ADEPT

Ninja drunken mastaNinja drunken masta

Rza
Ghostface
Method
Nas
Sticky fingaz

Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:51 PM   #13
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

Black Thought
Shabbaz The Disciple
Timbo King
Kool G Rap
Scarface
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 01:55 PM   #14
fortyglock
Veteran Member

fortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal sonfortyglock prodigal son

If that includes the Generals, then he MUST collab with Ghostface, without a doubt. Also U-God, Method Man and RZA. These are the generals I think will bring most heat, though some may/will argue with the inclusion of RZA, since he tends to be on and off on the mic. INS has kinda fallen off lately, so I dunno how he'd sound. GZA sounds dull on the mic, lyrically sharp as always, but he brings very little energy on most of the recent tracks he's been on. Dunno bout Masta though, since we haven't heard much at all from him since 8D. His guest spot on Pencil off Pro Tools was kinda weak IMO, it just sounded like he put together that verse kinda quickly.
fortyglock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2009, 02:11 PM   #15
Thrilla24x7
I'm The Ultimate

Thrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken mastaThrilla24x7 drunken masta

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortyglock View Post
Black Thought
Shabbaz The Disciple
Timbo King
Kool G Rap
Scarface