news
wu-tang clan
bio's
media
store
blogs
forum
contact

Go Back   Wu-Tang Corp. - Official Site of the Wu-Tang Clan > The Lab > Audio Booth > Battle Arena

View Poll Results: Who rocked it the best??
501 Gold 1 6.67%
M.O.D 4 26.67%
The Prime Sithesizah 3 20.00%
Tracks 2 13.33%
Prof.rino 0 0%
Shogah 1 6.67%
7thgrandmantis 3 20.00%
GameofDeath 1 6.67%
BrokenWrists 0 0%
Killbot 0 0%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 02:15 PM   #1
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to Boss_Digger Send a message via MSN to Boss_Digger
Default Vote!!! (March) Beat battle

Who dropped the hardest?? Please remember you only get one vote each and no voting for yourself!!!

Samples given:

Michael Jackson Ben Instrumental.mp3 - 6.13MB
Herbie Hancock - People Music.mp3 - 16.36MB

Contestents:

501 Gold:
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7422844

M.O.D:
http://www.zshare.net/audio/57191340eb09dec9/

The Prime Sithesizah
http://www.myspace.com/theprimesithesizah

Tracks:
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/defa...?bandID=676715

Prof. Rino
http://www.zshare.net/audio/572989219456e840/

Shogah
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7443444

7thgrandmantis
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getpl...d=7445020&q=hi

GameofDeath
http://www.soundclick.com/util/getpl...d=4846950&q=hi

BrokenWrists
http://www.zshare.net/audio/57454603c672d0ef/

Killbot
http://soundclick.com/share?songid=7449587
Old 03-23-2009, 02:54 PM   #2
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)
Send a message via AIM to INF

are Tracks and 501 the same cat?
Old 03-23-2009, 02:58 PM   #3
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

that mod beat is fucking serious
propz
Old 03-23-2009, 02:59 PM   #4
INF
Digital @fterLife

INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)INF Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Voted Shogah , I also liked MOD's and Prime's and 7th's
Old 03-23-2009, 03:07 PM   #5
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

Some nice beats in there, some rather crappy ones if I'm honest...for me Tracks and 7th's beats caught me the most, I really liked the drum work on 7th's beat, but my vote goes to tracks cuz from emcee perspective his beat made me wanna rock the most...it's always a hard call and that's what I go with.

Props to all for participating tho...keep these battles going, they were soo ill last year and I was really hoping they weren't just gonna fade away....
Old 03-23-2009, 03:07 PM   #6
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Boss_Digger Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity tha God View Post
are Tracks and 501 the same cat?
Not that Im aware!!
Old 03-23-2009, 03:10 PM   #7
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Ok, a few words for every joint:

501 Gold

Nice vibe, it reminds me on some of those chill beats from It Was Written.
I could definetly see some big name rapping over this.
Good output.

M.O.D

Sounds simple, but yet very progressive and captivating.
It has similar feel to the 501 joint, and i like it even more.

Prime

I'm on laptop currently and i don't have required java for myspace, so i'll post it later

Tracks

My favourite for now. Sounds like some premier beat, i enjoyed that listen

Rhino

WOW I LIKE HOW IT SOUNDS. Many interesting sounds, maybe most interesting beat. Kicks are too rugged for my taste

7thgrandmantis

It's obvious you put a lot of work in this beat, very versatile, but too chopped in my opinion. It is quality output, but i don't see someone rapping over this beat.

GameOfDeath

Quite opposite of grandmantis. Simple and catchy, but as i sad simple.
If you flipped it somewhere in the middle and made some breakbeats i would definetly gave you my vote.

Brokenwrists

Similar to G.O.D but it has a different dramatic vibe, could fit nice on some storytelling rap.

Killbot

If it is your first sampled beat as i understood it's nice job. You should just keep those snares with the rhytm, maybe some different type of kicks and snares would do it better for me.

My vote goes to Tracks and M.O.D and Prof. Rhino are close second.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:10 PM   #8
Sinapse
Hip Hop aholic

Sinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venomsSinapse five deadly venoms

hahaha @ that video in Monk's sig...I forgot RZA was readin his joint off paper...that was fucking hilarious
Old 03-23-2009, 03:12 PM   #9
Shogah
HONOLULU STATUS

Shogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal sonShogah prodigal son

Quote:
Voted Shogah , I also liked MOD's and Prime's and 7th's
thanks for the vote!
Old 03-23-2009, 03:13 PM   #10
BLACK BART SIMPSON
Veteran Member

BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)BLACK BART SIMPSON Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

mine def goes to G.o.D he always comes with a banga and to my ears this was no exception..
Old 03-23-2009, 03:25 PM   #11
INF
Digital @fterLife

Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thgrandmantis View Post
Not that Im aware!!

Oh , cuz When I went to the link for tracks , there was the 501 song Gold St in the soundclick box of Tracks songs. maybe they in the same crew or summin. oh well.
Old 03-23-2009, 04:15 PM   #12
Boss_Digger
Fuck quantize!!

Quote:
Oh , cuz When I went to the link for tracks , there was the 501 song Gold St in the soundclick box of Tracks songs. maybe they in the same crew or summin. oh well.
Thats the wu-corp beat battle dedicated soundclick page
Old 03-23-2009, 04:44 PM   #13
Drunken Monk
The ABBOTT

Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)Drunken Monk Iron Lungs (Fists of Legend)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinapse View Post
hahaha @ that video in Monk's sig...I forgot RZA was readin his joint off paper...that was fucking hilarious
XD
Old 03-23-2009, 05:42 PM   #14
THE MASON
Winter is Coming

THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)THE MASON King of Kings (Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique)

Props to all contestents, some dope beats in here

My vote goes to 7th grand, very tight beat and hes droppin subliminals lol

Peace to all the competitors

ELITE STATUS
Old 03-23-2009, 05:57 PM   #15
Complex
GODS-ILLA

Complex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal sonComplex prodigal son

just peeped em...

gotta cosign sinapse on this one... to keep it 100 this was a pretty dissappointing round.. alot of predictable beats, some solid ones too..

Tracks joint was fresh and 7th came with it...

on the strength of creatviness my vote is 7th...
Closed Thread